|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark use as a weapon as he and Alec flee the cult scene in Chapter 26?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A burning log.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A Transvice.
2. What is on the leaves by the trail that Alec and Mark discover to follow after the women in Chapter 28?
3. What does the little girl say happened to all of the villagers in her town in Chapter 18?
(a) They have gone to Asheville.
(b) They have died or run into the woods.
(c) They are at war.
(d) They have committed mass suicide.
4. The narrator says in Chapter 21, "Mark thought constantly about how there was one thing they always had." What is that one thing?
5. In Chapter 2, Trina tells Mark she hasn't had a perfect day since she turned what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. Deedee tells the others in Chapter 22 that her villagers left her abandoned because they believed she was what?
2. Who powers up the workpad to check it against the map in Chapter 22?
3. Who is injured and carried back toward the Central Shack in Chapter 4?
4. What color are Alec's eyes described as in Chapter 28?
5. What is Deedee doing when Mark awakens in Chapter 21?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)