|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Deedee tell Mark and Alec to watch out for when they go to investigate the singing in the woods in Chapter 22?
(a) The crazy witch with one eye.
(b) The ugly man with no ears.
(c) The man with an eye patch.
(d) The lady with three fingers.
2. Who asks Mark what is wrong when he awakens in Chapter 21?
3. How old is the little girl that the group encounters in Chapter 17?
(a) 5 or 6.
(b) 7 or 8.
(c) 9 or 10.
(d) 11 or 12.
4. From what narrative perspective is the story related?
(a) Third person, past tense.
(b) Third person, present tense.
(c) First person, past tense.
(d) First person, present tense.
5. The leader of the cult says he believes that the demons from the heavens and from the ships may visit how often "to remind us of what we need to become" in Chapter 25?
(b) Every ten years.
(d) Every two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the dancing cult members apprehend Alec and Mark in Chapter 23?
2. What does Mark find in the aircraft to use as a weapon in Chapter 7?
3. Where does Alec lead Mark and Trina from the tunnels in the flashback in Chapter 20?
4. How is the requisite uniform of the Glade described in the Prologue?
5. What is the name of the little girl that Mark's group encounters in Chapter 18?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)