|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alec say they have to get out of the underground tunnels in the flashback in Chapter 19?
(a) Because there are police coming.
(b) Because water will flood them.
(c) Because there is a gas leak.
(d) Because it will explode.
2. Where have Alec and Mark escaped to in the beginning of Chapter 39?
(a) The shed.
(b) The attic.
(c) The bunk-room.
(d) The Berg landing pad.
3. Who collapses at the Central Shack from infection in Chapter 13?
4. Where does Mark pin down the male pilot when he gains control of the fight in Chapter 42?
(a) Against a church pew.
(b) Against the control panel.
(c) Halfway through the door.
(d) Against the flag pole.
5. The narrator says in Chapter 21, "Mark thought constantly about how there was one thing they always had." What is that one thing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the little girl that the group encounters in Chapter 17?
2. Where did Mark meet Lana and Alec?
3. Whose footprints disappear along the trail that Alec and Mark are following in Chapter 29?
4. What is painted on the sides of the aircraft that deliver supplies, according to the narrator in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 2, Trina tells Mark she hasn't had a perfect day since she turned what age?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)