|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the basement threaten to do if Alec or Mark take another step closer in Chapter 53?
(a) Shoot a gun.
(b) Kill a kitten.
(c) Light a match.
(d) Hang himself.
2. What are the drawings of that cover the interior of the second house that Mark and Alec inspect on their search in Chapter 54?
3. Who does the man from the boat shoot and kill in Chapter 46?
4. How does Alec overcome the gunman with the boat in Chapter 47?
(a) He trips him as he goes down the stairs.
(b) He punches him in the back of the head.
(c) He throws him out a window.
(d) He locks him in a closet.
5. What does Alec tell Mark is their number one priority as they prepare for battle in taking their friends back in Chapter 53?
(a) To not lose their weapons.
(b) To find Deedee.
(c) To kill as many people as possible.
(d) To stay away from the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does the old man in the bunker room say they chose a settlement as a test in Chapter 33?
2. What causes the sound that shakes the underground tunnel in the end of Mark's dream in Chapter 20?
3. Where has Alec landed the Berg when he and Mark eat the military meals in Chapter 45?
4. Who first approaches the little girl to talk to her in Chapter 18?
5. What does Mark say that Alec only calls him when he's scared in Chapter 50?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)