|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Trina's hair?
2. What conclusion does Mark reach regarding his situation in Chapter 43?
(a) He believes he has the Flare.
(b) He feels that he is getting a cold.
(c) He believes he may be dying of cancer.
(d) He believes he is physically and mentally sharp.
3. Alec tells Mark in Chapter 48, "A fine soldier is always scared. Makes you normal." What does he follow this line up with?
(a) "You just have to learn how to funnel that fear into action."
(b) "Fear is not the enemy. It is your friend."
(c) "It's how you respond to it that makes or breaks you."
(d) "There is fear everywhere."
4. Where does Alec lead Mark and Trina from the tunnels in the flashback in Chapter 20?
(a) To the Lincoln Building.
(b) To the Kennedy Building.
(c) To the Empire State Building.
(d) To the Sears Tower.
5. How is the door described that Alec and Mark face inside the Berg headquarters as the Berg is landing in Chapter 31?
(a) Like a truck door.
(b) Like a submarine door.
(c) Like a garage door.
(d) Like a revolving door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mark and Alec spot their first infected person as they search for their friends in Chapter 51?
2. Where is Mark located in the beginning of his dream/flashback in Chapter 46?
3. By what nickname does Mark think of Alec in the narrative, although he doesn't call him that?
4. Who shoots Lana in Chapter 55?
5. What does Alec tell Mark is their number one priority as they prepare for battle in taking their friends back in Chapter 53?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)