1. How is the requisite uniform of the Glade described in the Prologue?
(a) A yellow jumpsuit.
(b) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(c) Black pants and a white shirt.
(d) A blue suit.
2. What are human brains described as in the Prologue?
(a) The plague.
(b) The killzone.
3. Who is on the operating table, about to undergo the Swipe in the Prologue?
4. How many years before the Prologue does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) 13 years earlier.
(b) 5 years earlier.
(c) 20 years earlier.
(d) 10 years earlier.
5. From what narrative perspective is the story related?
(a) First person, present tense.
(b) Third person, present tense.
(c) First person, past tense.
(d) Third person, past tense.
6. What is Mark's blanket described as being made from in Chapter 1?
(a) Elk hide.
7. What had Alec been prior to the sun flares?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A professor.
(d) A soldier.
8. Where are Mark and his friends located in the beginning of the novel?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
This section contains 4,517 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)