|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Alex's nightmare about the night they spent in the inn?
(a) Joanna lying on a steel operating table.
(b) Wayne being killed in the hospital.
(c) Joanna running from him.
(d) Doctors and Rio.
2. How does Carrera get Alex and Joanna out of the hotel?
(a) By gun point.
(b) In a laundry cart.
(c) Through the kitchen.
(d) In a dumb waiter.
3. What happens to Marlowe's apartment when he enters and turns on the light?
(a) Carrera is waiting and beats him up.
(b) It explodes.
(c) The light will not come on.
4. What does Alex hear coming from a closed door he has found?
(a) Gun shots.
(b) Four men talking.
(c) Rock music.
(d) Joanna screaming.
5. What does Joanna confirm about Rotenhausen?
(a) That is the same Herr Doktor from her dreams.
(b) That Rotenhausen speaks with a Russian accent even though he is dressed as a German soldier.
(c) That she recognizes him as someone who broke into her room in Jamaica.
(d) That her father, Senator Chelgrin, used to meet with this man in the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman do who comes into Joanna's room in the hypnotic remembering?
2. What wakens Joanna and Alex the first morning in London?
3. Why does the woman in the room where Joanna wakes up after being kidnapped laugh when she tells Joanna her name?
4. Why did Chelgrin allow Lisa to be brainwashed?
5. Where do Joanna and Alex take a train to?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)