|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joanna do when Rotenhausen unstraps her?
(a) Unplug his mechanical hand and jumps off the bed.
(b) Starts screaming.
(c) Falls to the floor.
(d) Begins saying her line from The Demolished Man.
2. Who is Rotenhausen?
(a) A German soldier who gives Alex a letter.
(b) A Russian KGB agent in the lobby.
(c) Chelgrin's head bodyguard.
(d) Abrilliant scientist who developed a brainwashing technique that was considered revolutionary.
3. Where do Joanna and Alex fly to from England?
(b) Nowhere. They drive where they are going.
4. What does some of what Chelgrin has to tell Alex have to do with?
(a) The political situation in the United States.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The situation in the Middle East.
(d) The Russians.
5. Why is Marlowe concerned about his employment?
(a) He didn't get a promotion he wanted.
(b) He is not making enough money.
(c) Carrera's threats.
(d) He thinks it might be illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanna receive?
2. What was the name of the inn where Alex and Joanna stopped?
3. What wakens Joanna and Alex the first morning in London?
4. What does Alex do after he and Joanna are told to meet Chelgrin at his hotel?
5. Where does Alex go to get a new license plate for the rental car?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)