|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman do to Joanna after she wakes?
(a) Takes off her clothes.
(b) Puts an I.V. in her.
(c) Gives her an injection.
(d) Gives her a pill.
2. Why do Alex and Joanna decide to go to San Moritz?
(a) To subject Rotenhausen to the same treatment that he did to Joanna.
(b) To break into Rotenhausen's laboratory, and find any files on Joanna they can to prove what he did to her.
(c) To confront Rotenhausen.
(d) To kill Rotenhausen.
3. What wakens Joanna and Alex the first morning in London?
(a) Jackhammers across the street from their hotel.
(b) A pounding on the door.
(c) The fire alarm.
(d) The phone ringing.
4. What does Alex do in response to the nightmare he had?
(a) Sat up all night with his gun in his lap.
(b) Sat up all night with his gun to his head.
(c) Had a couple of bourbons.
(d) Went for a long walk.
5. What is odd about Herr Doktor?
(a) He has two different colored eyes.
(b) He has only one swatch of hair and it's on the back of his head.
(c) He has a mechanical hand.
(d) He has 6 fingers on one hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they arrive at the hotel, about what does Alex have a premonition?
2. What does the caller tell Chelgrin?
3. What does Alex do with it after he finds his gun?
4. What does Joanna receive?
5. What awakens Joanna the next morning after her second session with Inamura?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)