|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about Herr Doktor?
(a) He has only one swatch of hair and it's on the back of his head.
(b) He has a mechanical hand.
(c) He has 6 fingers on one hand.
(d) He has two different colored eyes.
2. In what condition does Rotenhausen expect Joanna to be?
(a) Beaten up.
(b) Screaming from a nightmare.
(c) Wide awake.
3. About what does Marlowe think he needs to do concerning his employment?
(a) Finding out who is behind Carrera.
(b) Getting the promotion.
(c) Carrera undermining his authority.
(d) Looking for anothrer job.
4. What does Joanna tell Inamura?
(a) That the window is blackened out.
(b) What she sees outside the window in her dream and what is in the room.
(c) That she does not want to go any further with remembering.
(d) That the window is a picture rather than a window as she had thought originally.
5. Where does Alex go to get a new license plate for the rental car?
(a) He doesn't need a new license plate.
(b) He gets one from an old contact.
(c) To a shopping center.
(d) To the Motor Vehicle Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition is Alex when he awakes after being kidnapped?
2. What does Alex do with it after he finds his gun?
3. When they arrive at the hotel, about what does Alex have a premonition?
4. What does Joanna do when Rotenhausen unstraps her?
5. What does Peterson tell Carrera via the phone?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)