|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Alex suddenly realize Joanna resembles?
(a) The daughter of an American senator who went missing years ago.
(b) His sister-in-law whom he adores.
(c) A woman he dated in college.
(d) A famous movie actress.
2. What does Alex attempt to do when conversing with Joanna?
(a) Convince Joanna to move to the United States and open a nightclub with him.
(b) Determine if she might be Lisa Chelgrin.
(c) Learn how she learned to sing so well.
(d) Find out if Joanna is seeing anyone romantically.
3. Who is Ignacio Carrera?
(a) A hired killer who takes a great deal of pleasure in killing.
(b) One of Alex's employees.
(c) A psychiatrist who specializes in brainwashing.
(d) A bodyguard hired to protect Wayne.
4. About what does Alex ask detailed questions?
(a) Lisa Chelgrin.
(b) Senator Chelgrin.
(c) Joanna's siblings.
(d) Joanna's parents.
5. What do Alex and Joanna do before going through the Chelgrin file?
(a) Joanna gets hypnotized.
(b) Joanna takes a tranquilizer.
(c) Joanna does some relaxation exercises.
(d) Have dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex disable by hitting him over the head?
2. What is an indication that the man who Alex attacks is a professional?
3. When Inamura regresses Joanna to the period before her parents die, how does she describe them?
4. What seems to match completely?
5. What does Alex say about Senator Chelgrin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joanna have when she gets back in her apartment and what do you think might be the reason?
2. Where does Alex go with Joanna and what becomes clear to them about her?
3. What does Mariko tell Alex about Joanna and men?
4. What do Alex and Joanna do after eating lunch?
5. How does Joanna wake from her recurring nightmare? How often does she have it and why do you think she will not do anything about it?
6. What does Joanna finally decide about her nightmares and why do you think Alex agreed to help?
7. What does Alex realize about Joanna when he keeps thinking about her?
8. Describe what happens in Joanna's session with Inamura.
9. What evidence does Joanna show Alex and what does he do with it?
10. What do you think the episode with Wayne shows about the people who kidnapped Lisa?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)