|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Alex ask detailed questions?
(a) Joanna's parents.
(b) Senator Chelgrin.
(c) Joanna's siblings.
(d) Lisa Chelgrin.
2. What does Alex call Joanna?
(b) An emotional wreck.
(d) An imbecile.
3. From where does Chelgrin's daughter disappear?
4. Where does Kennedy go after speaking with Alex?
(a) Back to the airport.
(b) To his hotel room.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the nightclub owned by Joanna.
5. Who calls Carrera?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the night?
2. Why can't Alex sleep?
3. Who does Alex attack?
4. What happens as they look at the photos?
5. What proof does the letters Joanna has offer of her past?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joanna run from Nijo Castle and what does she do after she gets outside?
2. What does Carrera learn about Joanna from a phone call and how does he respond? What might the reader deduce from this response?
3. What does Alex tell Joanna when they meet and how does she respond?
4. What type of foreshadow might be implied by Mariko's assessment of Joanna and Alex?
5. What do you think Alex feels about Joanna despite his cynicism?
6. With all the evidence in place, what does Mariko suggests? What might this foreshadow and what is the ultimate outcome?
7. What does Joanna do in response to her depression and her decision to push Alex away?
8. What do you think the episode with Wayne shows about the people who kidnapped Lisa?
9. What happens to Joanna that might suggest she is Lisa? What do you think it might mean?
10. What does Alex show Joanna and how does she feel about it?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)