Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the real Thomas Chelgrin?
(a) He died in the war.
(b) There never was a Thomas Chelgrin.
(c) He was killed in the prisoner camp.
(d) He was sent to Russia.
2. Why is Marlowe concerned about his employment?
(a) Carrera's threats.
(b) He is not making enough money.
(c) He thinks it might be illegal.
(d) He didn't get a promotion he wanted.
3. Where do Joanna and Alex go?
(a) To a local museum to meet Chelgrin.
(b) To the police.
(c) To a local museum to meet Peterson.
(d) To a local museum to meet Carrera.
4. What is Mariko hesitant about?
(a) Becoming romantically involved with a foreigner.
(b) About Joanna pursuing the truth of her background.
(c) Singing for the club and still being able to do her managment duties.
(d) Finding a singer that is as good as Joanna.
5. What does Inamura do to get Joanna to overcome the post-hypnotic suggestion?
(a) He is unable to overcome the original suggestion.
(b) He gives her an answering sentence to her sentence.
(c) He lets her work through it herself.
(d) He hypnotizes her again and gives her a different suggestion.
6. How is Alex finally able to kill Carrera?
(a) He breaks his neck.
(b) Fractured his skull with a tire iron.
(c) Gunshot to the heart.
(d) Throws him off a cliff.
7. What do Joanna and Alex have to do after they rent a car to leave England?
(a) Find a map.
(b) Call Chelgrin.
(c) Find a weapon.
(d) Shake a tail.
8. How does Alex respond to the Herr Doktor's activities?
(a) He is mystified.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is resigned.
(d) Alex is not listening to this part.
9. What does Alex do after he breaks Carrera's grip on him?
(a) Runs back to the kitchen.
(b) Runs into a storm room.
(c) Runs to the basement.
(d) Goes upstairs.
10. What does a woman do to Joanna after she wakes?
(a) Takes off her clothes.
(b) Gives her an injection.
(c) Gives her a pill.
(d) Puts an I.V. in her.
11. What was Alex's nightmare about the night they spent in the inn?
(a) Doctors and Rio.
(b) Joanna running from him.
(c) Joanna lying on a steel operating table.
(d) Wayne being killed in the hospital.
12. Where is Joanna when she wakes after being kidnapped?
(a) In her father's hotel room.
(b) Tied up on a kitchen floor.
(c) Strapped to a hospital bed.
(d) Chained in a basement.
13. What does Joanna receive?
(a) A phone call from Peterson.
(b) A letter slid under the motel room door.
(c) A letter at the front desk from Carrera.
(d) A phone call from Chelgrin.
14. What does Herr Doktor do when he comes in the room?
(a) Just stands and looks at Joanna.
(b) Hypnotizes Joanna.
(c) Slaps Joanna's face to see if she is still awake.
(d) Gives Joanna another injection.
15. What does Peterson tell Alex and Joanna will happen now that the parties involved are all dead?
(a) The Russians will come for them.
(b) They will be safe.
(c) The CIA will keep close tabs on them.
(d) They will have to change their identities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanna confirm about Rotenhausen?
2. What does Joanna grab from a nearby tray?
3. What does Herr Doktor do while Joanna is still under the influence of the drug?
4. Who is Rotenhausen?
5. To whom does Alex thinks the place he is belongs?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)