Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Joanna and Alex have to do after they rent a car to leave England?
(a) Shake a tail.
(b) Call Chelgrin.
(c) Find a map.
(d) Find a weapon.
2. What does the woman do who comes into Joanna's room in the hypnotic remembering?
(a) The woman gives Joanna a shot.
(b) The woman binds Joanna's hands and feet.
(c) The woman tells Joanna to be a good girl.
(d) The woman tries to help Joanna escape.
3. What does a woman do to Joanna after she wakes?
(a) Puts an I.V. in her.
(b) Gives her a pill.
(c) Takes off her clothes.
(d) Gives her an injection.
4. Why is Marlowe concerned about his employment?
(a) Carrera's threats.
(b) He thinks it might be illegal.
(c) He didn't get a promotion he wanted.
(d) He is not making enough money.
5. Why did Chelgrin allow Lisa to be brainwashed?
(a) He was interested in the results.
(b) To save her life.
(c) He didn't know about it.
(d) To help his country.
6. How does Rotenhausen die?
(a) Bleeds out from a neck wound.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Gunshot wound.
7. What does Peterson tell Alex and Joanna will happen now that the parties involved are all dead?
(a) They will be safe.
(b) They will have to change their identities.
(c) The Russians will come for them.
(d) The CIA will keep close tabs on them.
8. Where do Joanna and Alex fly to from England?
(b) Nowhere. They drive where they are going.
9. Where does Alex find his gun?
(a) Behind a book on the floor.
(b) In the desk.
(c) Under an easy chair.
(d) On the window sill.
10. What does Alex think as he enters a library?
(a) It seems very familiar.
(b) It looks ransacked.
(c) There are no books on the shelves.
(d) It shouldn't be there.
11. In what condition is Alex when he awakes after being kidnapped?
(a) Beaten with a couple of broken ribs.
(b) Strapped to a metal table.
(c) Chained in a basement.
(d) Tied up on a kitchen floor.
12. What does Herr Doktor do while Joanna is still under the influence of the drug?
(a) Takes her pulse and blood pressure.
(b) Molests her.
(c) Repeats her new life's history over and over.
(d) Reads children's stories to her.
13. Why do Joanna and Alex go to a residential section of London when they are driving their rental car?
(a) To steal another car.
(b) To see how the British live.
(c) To shake a tail.
(d) To find Joanna's sister.
14. What happens to Marlowe's apartment when he enters and turns on the light?
(b) The light will not come on.
(c) Carrera is waiting and beats him up.
(d) It explodes.
15. Where do Joanna and Alex go?
(a) To a local museum to meet Chelgrin.
(b) To the police.
(c) To a local museum to meet Carrera.
(d) To a local museum to meet Peterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrera fantasize about Joanna Rand?
2. What does Inamura do to get Joanna to overcome the post-hypnotic suggestion?
3. To whom does Alex thinks the place he is belongs?
4. About what does Marlowe think he needs to do concerning his employment?
5. How does Carrera get Alex and Joanna out of the hotel?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)