|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Alex so uneasy about the inn where they stopped?
(a) He knew too much about it.
(b) Someone knew him there.
(c) All the rooms were on the first floor.
(d) It was too close to London.
2. What wakens Joanna and Alex the first morning in London?
(a) The fire alarm.
(b) The phone ringing.
(c) Jackhammers across the street from their hotel.
(d) A pounding on the door.
3. What does a woman do to Joanna after she wakes?
(a) Puts an I.V. in her.
(b) Gives her a pill.
(c) Takes off her clothes.
(d) Gives her an injection.
4. What does Thomas Chelgrin tell Lisa was the name of the program he was in from Russia?
5. What does Joanna suggest to Mariko?
(a) That Mariko pursue a relationship with Wayne.
(b) That Mariko find a new singer for the nightclub.
(c) That Mariko assume singing at the club.
(d) That Mariko allow Wayne to stay at the nightclub apartments.
6. What does Joanna confirm about Rotenhausen?
(a) That she recognizes him as someone who broke into her room in Jamaica.
(b) That her father, Senator Chelgrin, used to meet with this man in the United States.
(c) That Rotenhausen speaks with a Russian accent even though he is dressed as a German soldier.
(d) That is the same Herr Doktor from her dreams.
7. What does Alex hear coming from a closed door he has found?
(a) Joanna screaming.
(b) Gun shots.
(c) Four men talking.
(d) Rock music.
8. Who kills Ursula?
9. What does Chelgrin insist that Lisa undergo?
(a) A forced relocation to Russia.
(b) Cosmetic surgery and the brainwashing technique.
(c) A test to determine where her loyalties lay.
(d) The brainwashing technique again.
10. What does Alex think as he enters a library?
(a) It seems very familiar.
(b) There are no books on the shelves.
(c) It looks ransacked.
(d) It shouldn't be there.
11. What happens the night they arrive at their destination?
(a) They miss their flight to England.
(b) They are arrested on a trumped-up charge.
(c) They are accosted by Carrera.
(d) They make love for the first time.
12. What does Alex think about Chelgrin?
(a) Alex thinks Chelgrin wants to kill Joanna.
(b) Alex thinks Chelgrin is a CIA plant.
(c) Alex does not trust Chelgrin.
(d) Alex thinks Chelgrin's been brainwashed also.
13. What was Alex's nightmare about the night they spent in the inn?
(a) Joanna running from him.
(b) Joanna lying on a steel operating table.
(c) Doctors and Rio.
(d) Wayne being killed in the hospital.
14. What does Alex do in response to the nightmare he had?
(a) Sat up all night with his gun in his lap.
(b) Sat up all night with his gun to his head.
(c) Went for a long walk.
(d) Had a couple of bourbons.
15. Where does Carrera find Alex after Alex escapes from him?
(a) Under the truck.
(b) In the storm room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) Hiding in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Chelgrin allow Lisa to be brainwashed?
2. In what condition does Rotenhausen expect Joanna to be?
3. What does Carrera fantasize about Joanna Rand?
4. What does Inamura do to get Joanna to overcome the post-hypnotic suggestion?
5. What does Herr Doktor do when he comes in the room?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)