|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sets Joanna into a terrible panic attack?
(a) Seeing a hospital.
(b) Telling Alex she is from England.
(c) Alex telling a joke about a doctor and a hypodermic syringe.
(d) Seeing a man with one arm at the castle.
2. What does Joanna say when Inamura asks what is outside the window?
(a) Joanna describes what has to be Seattle, Washington.
(b) Joanna suddenly begins reciting an odd sentence.
(c) Joanna describes snow-capped mountains.
(d) Joanna describes a harbor scene.
3. Why does Alex wander around the entertainment district?
(a) He hopes to go back to Moonglow in a few hours and see Joanna.
(b) He is looking for someone to keep his mind off Joanna.
(c) He is sightseeing.
(d) Because he is being followed.
4. Where does Kennedy go after speaking with Alex?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the nightclub owned by Joanna.
(c) To his hotel room.
(d) Back to the airport.
5. What concerns the man calling Carrera?
(a) That Carrera's fees are too high.
(b) That the hypnotherapy will cause too much emotional trauma.
(c) That Joanna will go to England and make some discoveries.
(d) That Wayne is not protected enough in the hospital.
6. Why does Alex not want to rush their relationship?
(a) He thinks it would be deceitful since he is married.
(b) He wants her to know who she actually is.
(c) He thinks he loves her.
(d) He is in the middle of a divorce.
7. What reason does Joanna offer Alex for her panic attack?
(a) She says she remembers her father has only one arm.
(b) She says she does not know what set it off.
(c) She refuses to even discuss it.
(d) She tells him about the dream.
8. From where does Chelgrin's daughter disappear?
9. What happens during the night?
(a) Joanna starts feeling quite ill.
(b) Alex is called back to the United States.
(c) Joanna has her recurrent dream.
(d) Alex is attacked in his hotel room.
10. Why is Kennedy refusing medical assistance?
(a) He is not in pain.
(b) He needs to talk to Alex first.
(c) He doesn't understand Japanese.
(d) He doesn't trust the parmedics.
11. When Alex asks if Joanna will let him tell her more about the Chelgrin family, what is her response?
(a) She is enthusiastic.
(b) She is adament in saying no.
(c) She is willing but does not want her life to change.
(d) She is lukewarm at the idea.
12. From where does an intruder jump Alex?
(a) The closet.
(b) The balcony.
(c) Behind the bathroom door.
(d) Under the bed.
13. What does Joanna's private physician decide?
(a) To have a psychiatrist come to the apartment and evaluate Joanna.
(b) To check her in to a mental hospital.
(c) That she is okay to stay in her apartment that night.
(d) To admit her to the hospital.
14. Why is Joanna depressed?
(a) About her decision to freeze Alex out of her life.
(b) About the finances at the nightclub.
(c) At feeling so alone in the world.
(d) About the dream she keeps having.
15. What does Alex discover when he gets to the Moonglow?
(a) The doorman refuses entry to Alex.
(b) The police force Alex to leave the club.
(c) The club is closed for the night.
(d) Joanna is ill and not performing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex do when he hears about Joanna?
2. Where does the phone number on the lawyer's letter ring?
3. Who does Mariko want Joanna to visit?
4. Who calls Carrera?
5. Why does Alex know about the missing daughter of the Senator?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)