|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ignacio Carrera?
(a) A bodyguard hired to protect Wayne.
(b) One of Alex's employees.
(c) A psychiatrist who specializes in brainwashing.
(d) A hired killer who takes a great deal of pleasure in killing.
2. What does Alex ask the man he disables?
(b) Why he would pick on a defenseless elderly woman.
(c) What the man's wife did to deserve such violence.
(d) Why he is following Alex.
3. What is the Moonglow Lounge?
(a) A honky tonk club in New Orleans where Joanna first learns to sing.
(b) Joanna's nightclub.
(c) A nightclub in NYC after which Joanna patterns her nightclub.
(d) The nightclub with whom Joanna has the most competition.
4. Where does Kennedy go after speaking with Alex?
(a) To the nightclub owned by Joanna.
(b) Back to the airport.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To his hotel room.
5. Of what does Omi Inamura warn Joanna?
(a) That she cannot stop the memories once they start.
(b) He does not warn her of anything.
(c) That she will probably become very distraught.
(d) He does not usually conduct hypnosis in the first session.
6. Who calls Carrera?
7. What is happening in Joanna's nightmare?
(a) A man with a mechanical eye is staring at Joanna.
(b) A man with a hypodermic is injecting Joanna's mother.
(c) A man with a mechanical arm is staring at Joanna who is on the subway.
(d) A man with a mechanical hand is standing over her reaching for a hypodermic needle.
8. What does Joanna agree to do?
(a) Keep the club open after hours and sing for Alex.
(b) She refuses Alex's invitation.
(c) Go to a late night show with Alex.
(d) Have lunch with Alex the next day.
9. What proof does the letters Joanna has offer of her past?
(a) Letters from her mother and father.
(b) An inheiritance and life insurance policy payout.
(c) Letters from a grandmother.
(d) Letters from several aunts.
10. Why does Alex know about the missing daughter of the Senator?
(a) He read about it in the newspapers.
(b) He was an acquaintance of the Senator.
(c) His brother was hired to find her.
(d) He was hired to find her.
11. What does Joanna tell Alex about the dream?
(a) That she knows the man is actually her father.
(b) That she wants hypnotism to suppress the dream
(c) It is driving her crazy and she has to learn the name of the man she sees in the dream.
(d) That she wants to dream it that night and try to figure it out.
12. What seems to match completely?
(a) Lisa and Joanna's scars.
(b) Lisa and Joanna's eye markings.
(c) Lisa and Joanna's fingerprints.
(d) Lisa and Joanna's coloring.
13. What does the man say in response?
(a) The teens stole from him first.
(b) Because his wife looked at another man in a familiar way.
(c) Because he knows the elderly woman has more money than she needs.
14. Why is Kennedy refusing medical assistance?
(a) He doesn't trust the parmedics.
(b) He is not in pain.
(c) He needs to talk to Alex first.
(d) He doesn't understand Japanese.
15. Why is Joanna depressed?
(a) At feeling so alone in the world.
(b) About her decision to freeze Alex out of her life.
(c) About the finances at the nightclub.
(d) About the dream she keeps having.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex do when he hears about Joanna?
2. What is Joanna's response?
3. What concerns the man calling Carrera?
4. How long has Joanna been living where she is presently?
5. What does Alex attempt to do when conversing with Joanna?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)