|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the star attraction in the lounge of Joanna's nightclub?
2. What does Joanna say when Inamura first asks her about the name Lisa Chelgrin?
(a) She denies knowing the name.
(b) She says it sounds familiar.
(c) She does not answer.
(d) She says that is her.
3. Why does Alex suggest he move in to a spare room at the night club?
(a) To throw his pursuers off his trail.
(b) To save money.
(c) To protect Joanna.
(d) To be closer to Joanna.
4. What seems to match completely?
(a) Lisa and Joanna's coloring.
(b) Lisa and Joanna's fingerprints.
(c) Lisa and Joanna's scars.
(d) Lisa and Joanna's eye markings.
5. About what does Alex ask detailed questions?
(a) Senator Chelgrin.
(b) Lisa Chelgrin.
(c) Joanna's siblings.
(d) Joanna's parents.
6. What is the phone call to Alex about the next morning?
(a) His office saying he has to get back to the States immediately.
(b) A plea to leave Joanna alone or they will have to kill her.
(c) A statement that Alex is about to receive a warning to stay away from Joanna.
(d) The FBI telling him to back off from investigating Joanna.
7. What does Alex say about Senator Chelgrin?
(a) That Chelgrin will be delighted.
(b) That Alex never trusted Chelgrin, who may be behind Lisa's kidnapping.
(c) That Chelgrin may not believe it after these many years.
(d) That Chelgrin is deceased.
8. Of what does Omi Inamura warn Joanna?
(a) He does not usually conduct hypnosis in the first session.
(b) That she cannot stop the memories once they start.
(c) He does not warn her of anything.
(d) That she will probably become very distraught.
9. What does Alex do when he hears about Joanna?
(a) He goes after the man who followed him.
(b) He calls his private physician.
(c) He packs his suitcase.
(d) He rushes to the hotel.
10. What fascinates Joanna?
(a) That someone is going to so much trouble to keep Joanna's identity secure.
(b) That Alex ends up where Joanna is living.
(c) That Alex could see the resemblance between her and Lisa since Joanna cannot see it.
(d) How she looks so much like Lisa Chelgrin.
11. To what field does Thomas turn his attention after becoming wealthy?
(b) Missionary work.
12. What does Alex discover when he gets to the Moonglow?
(a) The club is closed for the night.
(b) The police force Alex to leave the club.
(c) Joanna is ill and not performing.
(d) The doorman refuses entry to Alex.
13. Of whom does Alex suddenly realize Joanna resembles?
(a) A famous movie actress.
(b) A woman he dated in college.
(c) His sister-in-law whom he adores.
(d) The daughter of an American senator who went missing years ago.
14. Where is Joanna born?
(d) The United States.
15. From where does an intruder jump Alex?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) The balcony.
(c) Behind the bathroom door.
(d) The closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanna tell Alex about the dream?
2. What does Joanna believe is the cause of her panic attack?
3. What happens when Joanna decides not to see Alex again?
4. What happens during the night?
5. Where does Inamura next take Joanna in the session?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)