|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wayne's doctor tell him?
(a) They are able to save his leg.
(b) They had to put 2 pins in but they still may not save the leg.
(c) They had to amputate part of his leg.
(d) The leg is fine but his arm has to be amputated at the elbow.
2. What reason does Joanna offer Alex for her panic attack?
(a) She says she does not know what set it off.
(b) She says she remembers her father has only one arm.
(c) She tells him about the dream.
(d) She refuses to even discuss it.
3. What does Alex discover when he gets to the Moonglow?
(a) The doorman refuses entry to Alex.
(b) The club is closed for the night.
(c) The police force Alex to leave the club.
(d) Joanna is ill and not performing.
4. What does Joanna agree to do?
(a) Keep the club open after hours and sing for Alex.
(b) She refuses Alex's invitation.
(c) Have lunch with Alex the next day.
(d) Go to a late night show with Alex.
5. What does Joanna tell Alex about the dream?
(a) That she wants hypnotism to suppress the dream
(b) That she wants to dream it that night and try to figure it out.
(c) That she knows the man is actually her father.
(d) It is driving her crazy and she has to learn the name of the man she sees in the dream.
6. Who is Ignacio Carrera?
(a) A hired killer who takes a great deal of pleasure in killing.
(b) A bodyguard hired to protect Wayne.
(c) A psychiatrist who specializes in brainwashing.
(d) One of Alex's employees.
7. What have the paramedics done to Joanna?
(b) Pumped her stomach.
(c) Checked her vitals and decided she didn't take enough pills to worry about.
(d) Given her an antidote.
8. What does Joanna believe is the cause of her panic attack?
(b) A strange phone call she receives.
(c) Her upcoming performance.
(d) Bad food.
9. How long does Alex intend to stay in Japan?
(a) A couple months.
(b) A few days.
(c) He is not sure.
(d) A few weeks.
10. What sets Joanna into a terrible panic attack?
(a) Telling Alex she is from England.
(b) Seeing a hospital.
(c) Seeing a man with one arm at the castle.
(d) Alex telling a joke about a doctor and a hypodermic syringe.
11. What does Inamura think is the reason for the panic attack?
(a) Emotional trauma.
(b) The desire to stay secure as Joanna Rand.
(c) A posthypnotic suggestion.
(d) He is unsure.
12. Why does Senator Chelgrin hire Alex?
(a) Because they are good friends.
(b) He does not hire him. Alex volunteers his assistance.
(c) Because the Jamaican police were useless in finding Lisa.
(d) Because Alex was in Jamaica at the time.
13. Why is Joanna depressed?
(a) About the finances at the nightclub.
(b) About her decision to freeze Alex out of her life.
(c) At feeling so alone in the world.
(d) About the dream she keeps having.
14. Who does Joanna think is the cause of the attack?
(a) The sushi she has for dinner.
(b) Remembering everything.
(d) The picture of her Senator Chelgrin.
15. How can Joanna afford to open a nightclub?
(a) From an inheritance from her parents.
(b) Money from a divorce settlement.
(c) Money from good investing in the stock market.
(d) Money from her deceased husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex ask the man he disables?
2. What is the Gion?
3. What does Alex start believing is wrong with Joanna?
4. Of what does Joanna assure everyone?
5. What happens when Joanna calls the number of the insurance company that issued the life insurance check?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)