|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack subsides, how does Joanna feel?
(a) Free for the first time in years.
(b) Extremely depressed.
(d) Angry at Alex.
2. How does the man warn Alex?
(a) That Alex will be killed if he continues his involvment with Joanne.
(b) That the teens will turn around and thank Alex by stealing from him.
(c) That Westerners should stay out of the Japanese private matters.
(d) That the police will believe the Japanese man over Alex.
3. How can Joanna afford to open a nightclub?
(a) From an inheritance from her parents.
(b) Money from good investing in the stock market.
(c) Money from a divorce settlement.
(d) Money from her deceased husband.
4. What does Alex tell Joanna about on the way back to the Moonglow?
(a) About his time in Viet Nam.
(b) About his first marriage.
(c) About Thomas Chelgrin.
(d) About his time in Korea.
5. When Inamura regresses Joanna to the period before her parents die, how does she describe them?
(a) She can describe her mother but not her father.
(b) She is unable to do so.
(c) She can describe her father but not her mother.
(d) She gives very detailed descriptions.
6. What happens as they look at the photos?
(a) Joanna starts screaming.
(b) Joanna faints.
(c) Joanna suddenly remembers everything.
(d) Joanna has a panic attack.
7. Who is Wayne Kennedy?
(a) Alex's boss.
(b) Alex's brother-in-law.
(c) The assistant director of the FBI.
(d) An agent with Alex's security firm.
8. What does Thomas survive?
(a) A plane crash where everyone else is killed.
(b) A train wreck where everyone else is killed.
(c) Being a prisoner of war in WWII.
(d) Being a prisoner of war in Vietnam.
9. What happens when Joanna decides not to see Alex again?
(a) There is no change in her emotional state.
(b) Her panic attack ends.
(c) She faints.
(d) She starts feeling even more anxious.
10. What does Joanna believe is the cause of her panic attack?
(a) A strange phone call she receives.
(c) Her upcoming performance.
(d) Bad food.
11. Where does Joanna say she grew up?
(c) The United States.
12. Where does Kennedy go after speaking with Alex?
(a) Back to the airport.
(b) To his hotel room.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the nightclub owned by Joanna.
13. What happens to Joanna as soon as she is alone in her apartment?
(a) She is attacked by a hooded man.
(b) She throws up several times.
(c) She has a panic attack.
(d) A man comes to see her.
14. Where is Joanna born?
(b) The United States.
15. What does Alex say about Senator Chelgrin?
(a) That Chelgrin is deceased.
(b) That Alex never trusted Chelgrin, who may be behind Lisa's kidnapping.
(c) That Chelgrin may not believe it after these many years.
(d) That Chelgrin will be delighted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mariko think Joanna should see a psychiatrist?
2. With what is Alex enchanted?
3. What do Alex and Joanna do before going through the Chelgrin file?
4. What does the bellhop come to tell Alex?
5. What does Joanna say when Inamura first asks her about the name Lisa Chelgrin?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)