|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 71-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rotenhausen die?
(a) Bleeds out from a neck wound.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Broken neck.
2. What does Alex discover when he gets to the Moonglow?
(a) The club is closed for the night.
(b) The police force Alex to leave the club.
(c) The doorman refuses entry to Alex.
(d) Joanna is ill and not performing.
3. What does Alex tell Mariko to tell Wayne?
(a) That he has to have more surgery.
(b) Not to let the police know the men were trying to steal the Chelgrin file.
(c) That his arm has to be amputated.
(d) That his leg is amputated.
4. Where does Joanna say she grew up?
(b) The United States.
5. How can Joanna afford to open a nightclub?
(a) From an inheritance from her parents.
(b) Money from her deceased husband.
(c) Money from a divorce settlement.
(d) Money from good investing in the stock market.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joanna feel that day?
2. Why can't Alex sleep?
3. How long does Alex intend to stay in Japan?
4. What is the Gion?
5. What does Joanna do after her set?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)