|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 71-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inamura think is the reason for the panic attack?
(a) The desire to stay secure as Joanna Rand.
(b) He is unsure.
(c) A posthypnotic suggestion.
(d) Emotional trauma.
2. Of what does Joanna assure everyone?
(a) She does not say anything.
(b) That she will not do such a stupid thing again.
(c) That she will see a psychiatrist in the morning.
(d) That she did not attempt to kill herself; she just got confused.
3. What does Alex think as he enters a library?
(a) It seems very familiar.
(b) There are no books on the shelves.
(c) It looks ransacked.
(d) It shouldn't be there.
4. When Inamura regresses Joanna to the period before her parents die, how does she describe them?
(a) She can describe her father but not her mother.
(b) She can describe her mother but not her father.
(c) She is unable to do so.
(d) She gives very detailed descriptions.
5. What does Carrera do with Alex and Joanna's luggage?
(a) Go through it looking for the Chelgrin files.
(c) Exchange it with Peterson's.
(d) Check it out the front desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alex and Joanna do before going through the Chelgrin file?
2. What happens to Joanna as soon as she is alone in her apartment?
3. What is the phone call to Alex about the next morning?
4. Why does Senator Chelgrin hire Alex?
5. What does Joanna say when Inamura first asks her about the name Lisa Chelgrin?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)