|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 53-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Joanna and Alex take a train to?
2. What does Joanna tell Alex about the dream?
(a) That she knows the man is actually her father.
(b) It is driving her crazy and she has to learn the name of the man she sees in the dream.
(c) That she wants hypnotism to suppress the dream
(d) That she wants to dream it that night and try to figure it out.
3. Why is Marlowe taking so much care driving home in London?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) The fog is very thick.
(c) Someone is following him.
(d) There is an ice storm.
4. Under what pseudonym is The Key to Midnight first written?
(a) Leigh Nichols.
(b) Nicky Leighton.
(c) Mark Clemons.
(d) Nick Lasker.
5. What awakens Joanna the next morning after her second session with Inamura?
(b) A panic attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Inamura regresses Joanna to the period before her parents die, how does she describe them?
2. What does Joanna do after her set?
3. What is Carrera's response to his caller's concerns?
4. What happens when Joanna calls the number of the insurance company that issued the life insurance check?
5. What does Alex think about Chelgrin?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)