|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 53-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Alex and Joanna decide to go to San Moritz?
(a) To subject Rotenhausen to the same treatment that he did to Joanna.
(b) To break into Rotenhausen's laboratory, and find any files on Joanna they can to prove what he did to her.
(c) To kill Rotenhausen.
(d) To confront Rotenhausen.
2. What does Alex attempt to do when conversing with Joanna?
(a) Determine if she might be Lisa Chelgrin.
(b) Learn how she learned to sing so well.
(c) Convince Joanna to move to the United States and open a nightclub with him.
(d) Find out if Joanna is seeing anyone romantically.
3. After the attack subsides, how does Joanna feel?
(a) Angry at Alex.
(b) Extremely depressed.
(c) Free for the first time in years.
4. What does Inamura do to get Joanna to overcome the post-hypnotic suggestion?
(a) He hypnotizes her again and gives her a different suggestion.
(b) He lets her work through it herself.
(c) He is unable to overcome the original suggestion.
(d) He gives her an answering sentence to her sentence.
5. Who is Ignacio Carrera?
(a) A psychiatrist who specializes in brainwashing.
(b) A hired killer who takes a great deal of pleasure in killing.
(c) One of Alex's employees.
(d) A bodyguard hired to protect Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanna believe is the cause of her panic attack?
2. What is odd about Herr Doktor?
3. Why does Mariko think Joanna should see a psychiatrist?
4. Why can't Alex sleep?
5. When Alex asks if Joanna will let him tell her more about the Chelgrin family, what is her response?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)