|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 53-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sets Joanna into a terrible panic attack?
(a) Telling Alex she is from England.
(b) Seeing a hospital.
(c) Seeing a man with one arm at the castle.
(d) Alex telling a joke about a doctor and a hypodermic syringe.
2. Where do Joanna and Alex go?
(a) To a local museum to meet Peterson.
(b) To a local museum to meet Carrera.
(c) To a local museum to meet Chelgrin.
(d) To the police.
3. To what field does Thomas turn his attention after becoming wealthy?
(a) Missionary work.
4. When they arrive at the hotel, about what does Alex have a premonition?
(a) That Peterson is in the lobby.
(b) That the KGB has an agent in the lobby.
(c) That Chelgrin is dead.
(d) That Chelgrin means to doublecross them.
5. What does Inamura think is the reason for the panic attack?
(a) The desire to stay secure as Joanna Rand.
(b) Emotional trauma.
(c) He is unsure.
(d) A posthypnotic suggestion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr Doktor do when he comes in the room?
2. What does Joanna suggest to Mariko?
3. What does the woman do who comes into Joanna's room in the hypnotic remembering?
4. What does Alex do when he hears about Joanna?
5. What is the Gion?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)