|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Clues: Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex suggest he move in to a spare room at the night club?
(a) To throw his pursuers off his trail.
(b) To save money.
(c) To be closer to Joanna.
(d) To protect Joanna.
2. Who joins Alex to sit with Wayne?
(a) No one.
(d) A nurse.
3. Where does Kennedy go after speaking with Alex?
(a) Back to the airport.
(b) To the nightclub owned by Joanna.
(c) To his hotel room.
(d) To the hospital.
4. Why does Joanna decide to take too many sleeping pills?
(a) To end her pain.
(b) To punish Alex.
(c) She does not know why.
(d) She gets confused about how many she has already taken.
5. How many other cases besides that of the missing Lisa Chelgrin has Alex been unable to solve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex discover when he gets to the Moonglow?
2. Who does Alex disable by hitting him over the head?
3. Where does Inamura next take Joanna in the session?
4. How does the man warn Alex?
5. Where does Joanna say she grew up?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)