|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Clues: Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns the man calling Carrera?
(a) That Wayne is not protected enough in the hospital.
(b) That the hypnotherapy will cause too much emotional trauma.
(c) That Joanna will go to England and make some discoveries.
(d) That Carrera's fees are too high.
2. Why does Alex wander around the entertainment district?
(a) He is sightseeing.
(b) He is looking for someone to keep his mind off Joanna.
(c) He hopes to go back to Moonglow in a few hours and see Joanna.
(d) Because he is being followed.
3. What proof does the letters Joanna has offer of her past?
(a) Letters from a grandmother.
(b) Letters from her mother and father.
(c) An inheiritance and life insurance policy payout.
(d) Letters from several aunts.
4. Who is Wayne Kennedy?
(a) Alex's brother-in-law.
(b) An agent with Alex's security firm.
(c) Alex's boss.
(d) The assistant director of the FBI.
5. How can Joanna afford to open a nightclub?
(a) Money from her deceased husband.
(b) From an inheritance from her parents.
(c) Money from good investing in the stock market.
(d) Money from a divorce settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what field does Thomas turn his attention after becoming wealthy?
2. What does Alex call Joanna?
3. With what is Alex enchanted?
4. Who does Alex attack?
5. After the attack subsides, how does Joanna feel?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)