|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Joanna: Chapters 25-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack subsides, how does Joanna feel?
(a) Extremely depressed.
(b) Free for the first time in years.
(d) Angry at Alex.
2. What does the man say in response?
(b) The teens stole from him first.
(c) Because his wife looked at another man in a familiar way.
(d) Because he knows the elderly woman has more money than she needs.
3. What does Thomas survive?
(a) Being a prisoner of war in Vietnam.
(b) Being a prisoner of war in WWII.
(c) A plane crash where everyone else is killed.
(d) A train wreck where everyone else is killed.
4. What does Alex suspect when he enters his motel room?
(a) That someone has been inside his room.
(b) That Joanna will not see him again.
(c) That Mariko will have some answers for Alex.
(d) That the room service is not hotel staff.
5. What do Alex and Joanna do before going through the Chelgrin file?
(a) Joanna takes a tranquilizer.
(b) Joanna gets hypnotized.
(c) Joanna does some relaxation exercises.
(d) Have dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as they look at the photos?
2. What is an indication that the man who Alex attacks is a professional?
3. Why does Joanna decide to take too many sleeping pills?
4. What is Alex aware of when he drives back to his hotel?
5. Why does Alex wander around the entertainment district?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)