|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Joanna: Chapters 25-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the briefcase?
(c) Top secret papers from the FBI.
(d) The Chelgrin file.
2. Who does Alex disable by hitting him over the head?
(a) The thief who took an elderly woman's purse.
(b) The man who is beating his wife.
(c) The man following him.
(d) The thief who attacks several teens.
3. Why is Joanna depressed?
(a) About her decision to freeze Alex out of her life.
(b) About the dream she keeps having.
(c) About the finances at the nightclub.
(d) At feeling so alone in the world.
4. What does Alex say about Senator Chelgrin?
(a) That Chelgrin may not believe it after these many years.
(b) That Chelgrin is deceased.
(c) That Alex never trusted Chelgrin, who may be behind Lisa's kidnapping.
(d) That Chelgrin will be delighted.
5. What happens to Joanna as soon as she is alone in her apartment?
(a) She is attacked by a hooded man.
(b) A man comes to see her.
(c) She throws up several times.
(d) She has a panic attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alex and Joanna do before going through the Chelgrin file?
2. Why does Alex wander around the entertainment district?
3. What does Alex tell Mariko to tell Wayne?
4. Of what does Joanna assure everyone?
5. What does Joanna tell Alex about the dream?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)