|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Joanna: Chapters 25-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex ask the man he disables?
(a) What the man's wife did to deserve such violence.
(b) Why he would pick on a defenseless elderly woman.
(c) Why he is following Alex.
2. How does the man warn Alex?
(a) That the police will believe the Japanese man over Alex.
(b) That Alex will be killed if he continues his involvment with Joanne.
(c) That the teens will turn around and thank Alex by stealing from him.
(d) That Westerners should stay out of the Japanese private matters.
3. What is the Gion?
(a) Tokyo's entertainment district.
(b) A wine grown locally.
(c) A special type of Saki.
(d) Kyoto's entertainment district.
4. How long has Joanna been living where she is presently?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) Six months.
5. What fascinates Joanna?
(a) That someone is going to so much trouble to keep Joanna's identity secure.
(b) That Alex could see the resemblance between her and Lisa since Joanna cannot see it.
(c) That Alex ends up where Joanna is living.
(d) How she looks so much like Lisa Chelgrin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex attempt to do when conversing with Joanna?
2. Of whom does Alex suddenly realize Joanna resembles?
3. What does Alex do when he hears about Joanna?
4. What does Alex start believing is wrong with Joanna?
5. When a man seems to be getting too close to Joanna, what happens?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)