|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 53-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Peterson been doing?
(a) Compiling a list of the states Chelgrin is likely to win in a bid for the presidency.
(b) Making a plan to take out Alex.
(c) Bringing Chelgrin written reports on Lisa every month for twelve years.
(d) Gathering information about the Russian spy ring.
2. What does Alex attempt to do when conversing with Joanna?
(a) Determine if she might be Lisa Chelgrin.
(b) Learn how she learned to sing so well.
(c) Convince Joanna to move to the United States and open a nightclub with him.
(d) Find out if Joanna is seeing anyone romantically.
3. Who does Alex attack?
(a) A man who is following him.
(b) A man who is beating his wife.
(c) A thief who attacks several teens.
(d) A thief who took an elderly woman's purse.
4. What does Chelgrin insist that Lisa undergo?
(a) A test to determine where her loyalties lay.
(b) The brainwashing technique again.
(c) Cosmetic surgery and the brainwashing technique.
(d) A forced relocation to Russia.
5. What happens when Joanna calls the number of the insurance company that issued the life insurance check?
(a) The company verifies Joanna's claim.
(b) The number is out of service.
(c) The records are destroyed after seven years.
(d) The company never existed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Gion?
2. What does Alex learn from a contact at his firm?
3. What does the caller tell Chelgrin?
4. What is in the briefcase?
5. Why does Alex rush to Joanna's room?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)