|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 53-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joanna say she grew up?
(b) The United States.
2. What does Herr Doktor do when he comes in the room?
(a) Just stands and looks at Joanna.
(b) Slaps Joanna's face to see if she is still awake.
(c) Gives Joanna another injection.
(d) Hypnotizes Joanna.
3. Who is Ignacio Carrera?
(a) A psychiatrist who specializes in brainwashing.
(b) A bodyguard hired to protect Wayne.
(c) One of Alex's employees.
(d) A hired killer who takes a great deal of pleasure in killing.
4. Where is Joanna born?
(a) The United States.
5. What does Alex suspect when he enters his motel room?
(a) That Mariko will have some answers for Alex.
(b) That Joanna will not see him again.
(c) That someone has been inside his room.
(d) That the room service is not hotel staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanna say when Inamura asks what is outside the window?
2. What does Wayne's doctor tell him?
3. What does Joanna believe is the cause of her panic attack?
4. Who is Lisa Chelgrin?
5. Who is Anson Peterson?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)