|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 53-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chelgrin insist that Lisa undergo?
(a) A test to determine where her loyalties lay.
(b) The brainwashing technique again.
(c) A forced relocation to Russia.
(d) Cosmetic surgery and the brainwashing technique.
2. What does Alex start believing is wrong with Joanna?
(a) She has been brainwashed.
(b) She has a brain tumor.
(c) She wanted to disappear.
(d) She has become too Oriental in her outlook.
3. Who calls Alex about Joanna?
(b) The bellhop.
(c) No one.
4. Who does Alex attack?
(a) A man who is beating his wife.
(b) A thief who took an elderly woman's purse.
(c) A thief who attacks several teens.
(d) A man who is following him.
5. What does Alex tell Mariko to tell Wayne?
(a) That he has to have more surgery.
(b) That his arm has to be amputated.
(c) Not to let the police know the men were trying to steal the Chelgrin file.
(d) That his leg is amputated.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does an intruder jump Alex?
2. What do they find in Chelgrin's room?
3. What does Alex ask the man he disables?
4. How many other cases besides that of the missing Lisa Chelgrin has Alex been unable to solve?
5. Why is Marlowe taking so much care driving home in London?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)