|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, A Puzzle in a Puzzle: Chapters 53-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex call Joanna?
(c) An imbecile.
(d) An emotional wreck.
2. Who is Mariko Inamura?
(a) The woman for whom Alex is searching.
(b) The only other female nightclub owner in Japan.
(c) Joanna's sister-in-law.
(d) Joanna's manager.
3. Why does Joanna decide to take too many sleeping pills?
(a) To punish Alex.
(b) She gets confused about how many she has already taken.
(c) To end her pain.
(d) She does not know why.
4. Where do Joanna and Alex go?
(a) To the police.
(b) To a local museum to meet Peterson.
(c) To a local museum to meet Chelgrin.
(d) To a local museum to meet Carrera.
5. What is happening in Joanna's nightmare?
(a) A man with a mechanical hand is standing over her reaching for a hypodermic needle.
(b) A man with a mechanical arm is staring at Joanna who is on the subway.
(c) A man with a mechanical eye is staring at Joanna.
(d) A man with a hypodermic is injecting Joanna's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Alex ask detailed questions?
2. When Alex asks if Joanna will let him tell her more about the Chelgrin family, what is her response?
3. When Inamura regresses Joanna to the period before her parents die, how does she describe them?
4. What does Alex think about Chelgrin?
5. Who is Wayne Kennedy?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)