|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Joanna: Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kennedy refusing medical assistance?
(a) He needs to talk to Alex first.
(b) He doesn't trust the parmedics.
(c) He doesn't understand Japanese.
(d) He is not in pain.
2. How many other cases besides that of the missing Lisa Chelgrin has Alex been unable to solve?
3. Why does Alex suggest he move in to a spare room at the night club?
(a) To be closer to Joanna.
(b) To save money.
(c) To protect Joanna.
(d) To throw his pursuers off his trail.
4. Why does Joanna decide to take too many sleeping pills?
(a) To punish Alex.
(b) She does not know why.
(c) To end her pain.
(d) She gets confused about how many she has already taken.
5. Why does Senator Chelgrin hire Alex?
(a) Because Alex was in Jamaica at the time.
(b) Because they are good friends.
(c) He does not hire him. Alex volunteers his assistance.
(d) Because the Jamaican police were useless in finding Lisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a man seems to be getting too close to Joanna, what happens?
2. Who does Alex attack?
3. Where is Joanna born?
4. What is the Moonglow Lounge?
5. Who does Alex disable by hitting him over the head?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)