1. Under what pseudonym is The Key to Midnight first written?
(a) Nicky Leighton.
(b) Leigh Nichols.
(c) Mark Clemons.
(d) Nick Lasker.
2. What is happening in Joanna's nightmare?
(a) A man with a mechanical eye is staring at Joanna.
(b) A man with a mechanical arm is staring at Joanna who is on the subway.
(c) A man with a hypodermic is injecting Joanna's mother.
(d) A man with a mechanical hand is standing over her reaching for a hypodermic needle.
3. Where is Joanna in Chapter 1?
(a) Kyoto, Japan.
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Beijing, China.
4. Where is Joanna born?
(c) The United States.
5. How long has Joanna been living where she is presently?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) Six months.
6. How can Joanna afford to open a nightclub?
(a) Money from a divorce settlement.
(b) Money from her deceased husband.
(c) Money from good investing in the stock market.
(d) From an inheritance from her parents.
This section contains 5,666 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)