Part One, Joanna: Chapters 1-5
1. Under what pseudonym is The Key to Midnight first written?
(a) Mark Clemons.
(b) Leigh Nichols.
(c) Nicky Leighton.
(d) Nick Lasker.
2. What is happening in Joanna's nightmare?
(a) A man with a hypodermic is injecting Joanna's mother.
(b) A man with a mechanical hand is standing over her reaching for a hypodermic needle.
(c) A man with a mechanical eye is staring at Joanna.
(d) A man with a mechanical arm is staring at Joanna who is on the subway.
3. Where is Joanna in Chapter 1?
(a) Beijing, China.
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Kyoto, Japan.
4. Where is Joanna born?
(a) The United States.
5. How long has Joanna been living where she is presently?
(a) 10 years.
(b) Six months.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 1 year.
6. How can Joanna afford to open a nightclub?
(a) Money from a divorce settlement.
(b) From an inheritance from her parents.
(c) Money from good investing in the stock market.
(d) Money from her deceased husband.
This section contains 5,666 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)