1. Under what pseudonym is The Key to Midnight first written?
(a) Mark Clemons.
(b) Nick Lasker.
(c) Leigh Nichols.
(d) Nicky Leighton.
2. What is happening in Joanna's nightmare?
(a) A man with a hypodermic is injecting Joanna's mother.
(b) A man with a mechanical arm is staring at Joanna who is on the subway.
(c) A man with a mechanical eye is staring at Joanna.
(d) A man with a mechanical hand is standing over her reaching for a hypodermic needle.
3. Where is Joanna in Chapter 1?
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(c) Kyoto, Japan.
(d) Beijing, China.
4. Where is Joanna born?
(b) The United States.
5. How long has Joanna been living where she is presently?
(a) Six months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 1 year.
6. How can Joanna afford to open a nightclub?
(a) From an inheritance from her parents.
(b) Money from her deceased husband.
(c) Money from a divorce settlement.
(d) Money from good investing in the stock market.
This section contains 5,666 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)