* Joanna Rand wakes from a nightmare where a man with a mechanical hand is standing over her reaching for a hypodermic needle.
* Six years ago, Joanna found herself in Kyoto and fell in love with the gorgeous city.
* Joanna took the last of her inheritance and opened a nightclub.
* Her friend, Mariko offers comfort and again asks her friend to visit her uncle.
* Her uncle is a psychiatrist, to undergo hypnosis and perhaps learn the cause of Joanna's recurrent nightmare. Joanna politely refuses.
* Alex is in Japan on vacation and only intended to stay in Kyoto for a few days.
* However, Alex has become enchanted with The Moonglow Lounge and Joanna Rand so he has stayed.
* Joanna surprises Alex and herself when she agrees to have lunch with Alex the following day.
* Joanna again has her recurrent dream, seeing the man with the...
This section contains 2,035 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)