|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
2. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
3. Does Ronny Lawton tell Bill where his father's body is at the end of chapter 8?
4. What make of car does Bill own?
5. How old is Ronny's son?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter...
This section contains 1,124 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)