|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does all of Sam's money go?
(a) Sandwich supplies.
(b) A trust fund.
(c) Running the paper.
2. Who does Bill go to the coffee shop with in chapter 14?
(b) Ronny's estranged.
(d) Linda Carter.
3. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
4. Who does Bill take with him when he goes north?
(a) Ed and Darlene.
(b) Linda Carter.
(c) Ronny Lawton's estranged and her kid.
5. Who keeps calling on the phone during the hostage situation?
(a) Linda Carter.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheet of paper in the typewriter read when Bill finds it in chapter 16?
2. What type of vegetable grows in the fields where the fire burns?
3. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
4. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
5. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
2. How do Ed and Sam react when Bill shows them the letter he has deciphered?
3. Describe the secret place Bill takes Ronny Lawton's estranged and her son to after the hostage situation ends.
4. Describe how Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's boyfriend met his end.
5. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
6. What things do Bill, Ronny, and the hostages do during the stand off?
7. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
8. List the items Bill is instructed to bring to Ronny during the beginning of the hostage situation in chapter 15.
9. Explain what Walter thinks of the Ronny Lawton situation.
10. How is Bill treated when he is taken in for questioning about Ronny Lawton's disappearance?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)