|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part do they find in the hurricane bunker?
(a) A head.
(b) A hand.
(c) A foot.
(d) A torso.
2. Why does Ronny's estranged think that he will come after her?
(a) Because Ronny is insane.
(b) Because he has beat her in the past.
(c) Because she is paranoid.
(d) Because he thinks she killed his father.
3. What does the bumper sticker on Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend's truck read?
(a) So many cats, so few recipies.
(b) If you can read this then you are too close.
(c) Dangerous Driver!
(d) Back off!
4. Where does Bill go before work at the beginning of chapter 10?
(a) Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) Ed's House.
(d) Ronny Lawton's house.
5. Does Ronny Lawton survive the hostage situation?
(a) Yes, he escapes.
(b) No, he shoots himself.
(c) Yes, he surrenders.
(d) No, he burns to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
2. What nickname does Bill give to Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
3. Why is Ronny Lawton not in town at the beginning of chapter 13?
4. What is left for Bill in the office in chapter 16?
5. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill react to the puzzle he finds once he has solved it? Explain.
2. How does Bill feel when he goes to Darlene's shop and is confronted by the female driven world that she and her customers live in?
3. How do Ed and Sam react when Bill shows them the letter he has deciphered?
4. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
5. Describe Walter and his profession.
6. Describe what Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend is like.
7. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
8. How does Bill feel about his unfolding destiny by the end of the story?
9. Describe how Bill reacts after finding Ronny Lawton's father's head in the bunker.
10. How does Lucas get treated when he misbehaves in chapter 10? What does he do wrong?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)