|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who threatens Bill in chapter 14?
(b) Ronny Lawton.
2. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Fried Chicken.
3. Who goes out with Bill to the tornado bunker?
(a) Ronny's estranged and her kid.
(b) Sam and Pete.
(c) Ed and Sam.
(d) Darlene and Ed.
4. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
(a) On County Line Road.
(b) On Beat Boulevard.
(c) On Jamestown Circle.
(d) On Douglas Road.
5. How many days does Bill stay in his secret place to the north?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Bill at the beginning of chapter 14 and wants him to come in for questioning?
2. What does the sheet of paper in the typewriter read when Bill finds it in chapter 16?
3. About how deep is the tornado bunker?
4. Who keeps calling on the phone during the hostage situation?
5. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
2. List the items Bill is instructed to bring to Ronny during the beginning of the hostage situation in chapter 15.
3. Describe how Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's boyfriend met his end.
4. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
5. How has Bill and Pete's relationship changed by chapter 13?
6. Describe the secret place Bill takes Ronny Lawton's estranged and her son to after the hostage situation ends.
7. Describe how Bill reacts after finding Ronny Lawton's father's head in the bunker.
8. How does Lucas get treated when he misbehaves in chapter 10? What does he do wrong?
9. What things do Bill, Ronny, and the hostages do during the stand off?
10. How does Bill feel when he goes to Darlene's shop and is confronted by the female driven world that she and her customers live in?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)