|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how deep is the tornado bunker?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) Fifteen feet.
(c) Eight feet.
(d) Six feet.
2. What does the sheet of paper in the typewriter read when Bill finds it in chapter 16?
(a) The truth is dead.
(b) The truth is hidden.
(c) The truth is a lie.
(d) The truth is freedom.
3. Where does all of Sam's money go?
(a) Sandwich supplies.
(b) A trust fund.
(d) Running the paper.
4. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
(b) Fried Chicken.
(d) Ice cream.
5. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill go to see at the end of chapter 12?
2. Who is angry at Bill for not contacting the authorities about the note he received?
3. What is left for Bill in the office in chapter 16?
4. What type of build does Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend have?
5. How does Bill know that someone had been in the bunker recently?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill react to the puzzle he finds once he has solved it? Explain.
2. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
3. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
4. Describe how Bill reacts after finding Ronny Lawton's father's head in the bunker.
5. List the items Bill is instructed to bring to Ronny during the beginning of the hostage situation in chapter 15.
6. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
7. How do Ed and Sam react when Bill shows them the letter he has deciphered?
8. How has Bill and Pete's relationship changed by chapter 13?
9. Describe what Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend is like.
10. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)