|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In his car.
2. What is the name of the waitress who serves Bill, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
3. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
4. Who is taken hostage in chapter 15?
(a) Darlene and Ed.
(b) Pete and Larry.
(c) Sam and Bill.
(d) Ronny Lawton's estranged and her kid.
5. Where does all of Sam's money go?
(a) Running the paper.
(b) Sandwich supplies.
(c) A trust fund.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Bill drive himself, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
2. What crime is Bill accused of in chapter 14?
3. Who does Bill go to the coffee shop with in chapter 14?
4. Who calls Bill at the beginning of chapter 14 and wants him to come in for questioning?
5. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
2. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
3. Describe the secret place Bill takes Ronny Lawton's estranged and her son to after the hostage situation ends.
4. How does Bill feel when he goes to Darlene's shop and is confronted by the female driven world that she and her customers live in?
5. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
6. How is Bill treated when he is taken in for questioning about Ronny Lawton's disappearance?
7. How does Bill feel about his unfolding destiny by the end of the story?
8. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
9. Describe how Bill reacts after finding Ronny Lawton's father's head in the bunker.
10. How do Ed and Sam react when Bill shows them the letter he has deciphered?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)