|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how deep is the tornado bunker?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Eight feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Fifteen feet.
2. What does Bill smell like at the beginning of chapter 12?
3. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(b) Adam and Eve.
(c) President Kennedy and Jackie Onassis.
(d) Moses and his wife.
4. Who calls and confesses to Bill at the beginning of chapter 15?
(a) Ronny Lawton
(b) Ronny's estranged.
(c) Linda Carter.
5. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
(a) Ronny Lawton's father.
(d) The courthouse judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
2. Who calls Bill at the beginning of chapter 14 and wants him to come in for questioning?
3. What body part do they find in the hurricane bunker?
4. To where does Bill drive himself, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
5. Who threatens Bill in chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
2. What is the relationship like between Bill, Sam, and Ed by chapter 12? How do they treat each other?
3. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
4. How does Bill react to the puzzle he finds once he has solved it? Explain.
5. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
6. Describe how Bill reacts after finding Ronny Lawton's father's head in the bunker.
7. What things do Bill, Ronny, and the hostages do during the stand off?
8. Describe what Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend is like.
9. Describe how Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's boyfriend met his end.
10. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)