|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in chapter 15?
(b) Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's boyfriend.
(d) Linda Carter.
2. Where does Bill go first after the hostage situation?
(a) To his place.
(b) To his family's small cottage.
(c) To Chicago.
(d) To Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place.
3. What does Bill find spread all throughout Sam's house when he goes to check up on him?
4. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A dog.
(d) A package.
5. What is the name of the waitress who serves Bill, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
2. What is left for Bill in the office in chapter 16?
3. What color of rings does Walter wear?
4. Does Ronny Lawton survive the hostage situation?
5. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Bill reacts after finding Ronny Lawton's father's head in the bunker.
2. What things do Bill, Ronny, and the hostages do during the stand off?
3. How has Bill and Pete's relationship changed by chapter 13?
4. How does Bill and Ronny Lawton's relationship change from the beginning of the story up to the hostage situation?
5. How does Bill react to the puzzle he finds once he has solved it? Explain.
6. How does Bill feel about his unfolding destiny by the end of the story?
7. Describe what Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend is like.
8. Describe the secret place Bill takes Ronny Lawton's estranged and her son to after the hostage situation ends.
9. How is Bill treated when he is taken in for questioning about Ronny Lawton's disappearance?
10. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)