|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ronny Lawton not in town at the beginning of chapter 13?
(a) Because he fled.
(b) Because he goes missing.
(c) Because he is on vacation.
(d) Because he moved.
2. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
(a) In his car.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the shower.
3. Who goes out with Bill to the tornado bunker?
(a) Sam and Pete.
(b) Ronny's estranged and her kid.
(c) Darlene and Ed.
(d) Ed and Sam.
4. What liquid does Ronny's estranged mix into her food in chapter 11?
(c) Chocolate milk.
5. Who keeps calling on the phone during the hostage situation?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Linda Carter.
(c) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill go first after the hostage situation?
2. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
3. Who comes over to visit Bill at his house in chapter 10?
4. Why does Ronny's estranged think that he will come after her?
5. Who is Walter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's boyfriend met his end.
2. How does Lucas get treated when he misbehaves in chapter 10? What does he do wrong?
3. What things do Bill, Ronny, and the hostages do during the stand off?
4. Describe what Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend is like.
5. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
6. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
7. List the items Bill is instructed to bring to Ronny during the beginning of the hostage situation in chapter 15.
8. How has Bill and Pete's relationship changed by chapter 13?
9. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
10. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)