|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Bill give to Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
(a) The Good Baby.
(b) The Fast Food Kid.
(c) The Little Food Machine.
(d) The Hungry Monster.
2. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
(a) The basement.
(b) His car.
(c) The upstairs bedroom.
(d) His rocking chair.
3. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
(b) Because he wants to burn them.
(c) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
(d) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
4. Who goes out with Bill to the tornado bunker?
(a) Sam and Pete.
(b) Ed and Sam.
(c) Ronny's estranged and her kid.
(d) Darlene and Ed.
5. Who does Bill go to see at the end of chapter 12?
(b) Ronny Lawton
(c) Linda Carter.
(d) Ronny's estranged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left for Bill in the office in chapter 16?
2. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
3. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
4. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
5. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Walter thinks of the Ronny Lawton situation.
2. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
3. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
4. What is the relationship like between Bill, Sam, and Ed by chapter 12? How do they treat each other?
5. Describe Walter and his profession.
6. How has Bill and Pete's relationship changed by chapter 13?
7. How is Bill treated when he is taken in for questioning about Ronny Lawton's disappearance?
8. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
9. Describe how Bill reacts after finding Ronny Lawton's father's head in the bunker.
10. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)