|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of build does Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend have?
2. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
(c) The courthouse judge.
(d) Ronny Lawton's father.
3. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
4. Who is taken hostage in chapter 15?
(a) Ronny Lawton's estranged and her kid.
(b) Darlene and Ed.
(c) Pete and Larry.
(d) Sam and Bill.
5. What nickname does Bill give to Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
(a) The Hungry Monster.
(b) The Good Baby.
(c) The Little Food Machine.
(d) The Fast Food Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Diane want to come see Bill?
2. Bill brings what food item to the hostage scene?
3. Who is angry at Bill for not contacting the authorities about the note he received?
4. Why does Ronny's estranged think that he will come after her?
5. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. List the items Bill is instructed to bring to Ronny during the beginning of the hostage situation in chapter 15.
2. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
3. How has Bill and Pete's relationship changed by chapter 13?
4. Describe how Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's boyfriend met his end.
5. How do Ed and Sam react when Bill shows them the letter he has deciphered?
6. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
7. Describe what Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend is like.
8. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
9. What things do Bill, Ronny, and the hostages do during the stand off?
10. Explain what Walter thinks of the Ronny Lawton situation.
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)