|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Bill stay in his secret place to the north?
2. What does Ronny wear on his head for most of chapter 17?
(a) An old beret.
(b) A plastic cowboy hat.
(c) A sweat band.
(d) A Burger King crown.
3. Where does Bill go first after the hostage situation?
(a) To Chicago.
(b) To Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place.
(c) To his place.
(d) To his family's small cottage.
4. Bill brings what food item to the hostage scene?
5. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
(a) On Beat Boulevard.
(b) On Jamestown Circle.
(c) On County Line Road.
(d) On Douglas Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
2. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
3. What does Bill find spread all throughout Sam's house when he goes to check up on him?
4. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
5. What is the name of Pete's "side kick?"
Short Essay Questions
1. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
2. How does Bill feel when he goes to Darlene's shop and is confronted by the female driven world that she and her customers live in?
3. Describe what Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend is like.
4. How does Bill feel about his unfolding destiny by the end of the story?
5. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
6. How is Bill treated when he is taken in for questioning about Ronny Lawton's disappearance?
7. How does Bill react to the puzzle he finds once he has solved it? Explain.
8. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
9. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
10. How do Ed and Sam react when Bill shows them the letter he has deciphered?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)