|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronny wear on his head for most of chapter 17?
(a) An old beret.
(b) A plastic cowboy hat.
(c) A Burger King crown.
(d) A sweat band.
2. Who is angry at Bill for not contacting the authorities about the note he received?
(a) Linda Carter.
(d) The mayor.
3. Who is taken hostage in chapter 15?
(a) Sam and Bill.
(b) Ronny Lawton's estranged and her kid.
(c) Pete and Larry.
(d) Darlene and Ed.
4. What body part do they find in the hurricane bunker?
(a) A head.
(b) A torso.
(c) A hand.
(d) A foot.
5. What color of rings does Walter wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bill brings what food item to the hostage scene?
2. Where does Bill go first after the hostage situation?
3. Who goes out with Bill to the tornado bunker?
4. What is the name of the waitress who serves Bill, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
5. Which well known news television program does Bill watch in chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill and Ronny Lawton's relationship change from the beginning of the story up to the hostage situation?
2. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
3. How does Bill feel when he goes to Darlene's shop and is confronted by the female driven world that she and her customers live in?
4. How does Lucas get treated when he misbehaves in chapter 10? What does he do wrong?
5. Describe Walter and his profession.
6. How is Bill treated when he is taken in for questioning about Ronny Lawton's disappearance?
7. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
8. Describe how Bill reacts after finding Ronny Lawton's father's head in the bunker.
9. Describe the secret place Bill takes Ronny Lawton's estranged and her son to after the hostage situation ends.
10. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)