|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Fried Chicken.
2. About how deep is the tornado bunker?
(a) Fifteen feet.
(b) Eight feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Six feet.
3. How does Bill know that someone had been in the bunker recently?
(a) There are recently burned candles on the table.
(b) The place smells of fresh laundry.
(c) The place smells of cleaning chemicals.
(d) There are fresh blankets crumpled on the floor.
4. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is unsure still.
5. What color of rings does Walter wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Ronny Lawton survive the hostage situation?
2. What does the bumper sticker on Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend's truck read?
3. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
4. What is the weather like when Bill goes to the coffee shop?
5. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the secret place Bill takes Ronny Lawton's estranged and her son to after the hostage situation ends.
2. How has Bill and Pete's relationship changed by chapter 13?
3. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
4. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
5. How does Lucas get treated when he misbehaves in chapter 10? What does he do wrong?
6. How is Bill treated when he is taken in for questioning about Ronny Lawton's disappearance?
7. What things do Bill, Ronny, and the hostages do during the stand off?
8. Explain what Walter thinks of the Ronny Lawton situation.
9. What is the relationship like between Bill, Sam, and Ed by chapter 12? How do they treat each other?
10. List some of the items Bill gets before heading over to Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place in chapter 11.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)