|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when Bill goes to the coffee shop?
2. What arcade game is being played at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Space Invaders.
(b) Pac Man.
3. Why does Ronny's estranged spank her son in chapter 11?
(a) Because he refuses to eat his food.
(b) Because he will not stop crying.
(c) Because he spilled her drink.
(d) Because he will not stop trying to stuff food in his toy.
4. What type of build does Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend have?
5. What is the name of Pete's "side kick?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Diane want to come see Bill?
2. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
3. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
4. Who calls and confesses to Bill at the beginning of chapter 15?
5. Who keeps calling on the phone during the hostage situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's boyfriend met his end.
2. What is the relationship like between Bill, Sam, and Ed by chapter 12? How do they treat each other?
3. How does Bill and Ronny Lawton's relationship change from the beginning of the story up to the hostage situation?
4. How has Bill and Pete's relationship changed by chapter 13?
5. How do Ed and Sam react when Bill shows them the letter he has deciphered?
6. List the items Bill is instructed to bring to Ronny during the beginning of the hostage situation in chapter 15.
7. How does Lucas get treated when he misbehaves in chapter 10? What does he do wrong?
8. How did Bill feel after finding Sam dead in his home? Why?
9. How does Bill feel when he goes to Darlene's shop and is confronted by the female driven world that she and her customers live in?
10. Describe the puzzle that is left for Bill on his doorstep.
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)