|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
2. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
3. How many children total does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife have?
4. Where does Bill work?
(a) Smithson Highschool.
(c) Burger King.
(d) The Daily Truth.
5. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
(a) Because Bill refuses to acknowledge a photograph Ed took and developed.
(b) Because Bill asks about why Darlene hadn't mentioned her relationship with Ronny Lawton's estranged wife.
(c) Because Bill insults Darlene's cooking.
(d) Because Bill was late with hsi article.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
2. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
3. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
4. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
5. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the phenomenon that is Linda Carter.
2. Why does Sam get angry at Bill over his Rocky commentary piece he presents him with?
3. How does Pete react when Bill presents him with the possible murder weapon? Why?
4. List some of the animals Bill used to visit at the zoo as a child.
5. Describe what Bill's town was like before all of the factories shut down.
6. What are some of the questions Ronny is asked during his lie detector test?
7. List some of the signs that give evidence to Ed and his illness.
8. Describe the insane scene at Denny's with the teenagers and Ronny.
9. Describe how Bill reacted right after his fathers death.
10. Why is Bill so cynical about doing articles about things like bake offs?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)