|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
(a) Five years go.
(b) Eight years ago.
(c) Two years ago.
(d) A year ago.
2. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's child?
3. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
4. What type of school does Diane go to?
(a) Vet school.
(b) Art school.
(c) Nursing school.
(d) Law school.
5. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
(a) She dies.
(b) She moves across town.
(c) She leaves Ronny.
(d) She becomes severely disabled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
2. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
3. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
4. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
5. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
Short Essay Questions
1. List some of the negative ways Ronny Lawton's estranged treats her child.
2. Describe the insane scene at Denny's with the teenagers and Ronny.
3. Why does the town collectively feel that Ronny Lawton killed his father for sure?
4. What did Ronny Lawton do for his mother when his father refused to take her to the doctor?
5. Describe one of the ways Bill's grandfather used to make money off of ice.
6. Describe Ronny Lawton's estranged wife.
7. How does Ronny react when Bill shows up and plays music at his work?
8. How did Bill feel about finding the possible murder weapon in Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's yard? What does he do with it?
9. Describe the final few hours of Bill's father's life.
10. Describe the process Ronny Lawton went through to report his father missing.
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)