|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
2. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
3. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Forget the bake off story.
(b) Make him a sandwich.
(c) Change all of the office lightbulbs.
(d) Write an obituary.
4. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
5. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Police Officer's Wives.
(b) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
(c) The Girl Scouts.
(d) The Boy Scouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Diane?
2. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
3. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
4. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
5. What type of pills does Bill often take throughout the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Gretchen? Describe her.
2. Describe Bill's mother.
3. How does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife know Darlene?
4. What are some of the questions Ronny's estranged wife asks Bill when she calls him in chapter 10?
5. What did Ronny Lawton do for his mother when his father refused to take her to the doctor?
6. List some of the negative ways Ronny Lawton's estranged treats her child.
7. Why is Bill always leaving messages on his girlfriend's machine?
8. List the reasons why Ronny Lawton does not want to lose what he has in life at this moment.
9. List three of the four big newspapers that pick up the Ronny Lawton story.
10. List some of the signs that give evidence to Ed and his illness.
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)