|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
(a) A cake.
(b) A roast.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A pie.
2. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
(d) Burger King.
3. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands time off from work.
(b) He demands a raise.
(c) He demands a promotion.
(d) He demands better hours.
4. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
5. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
2. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
3. Who is Charlie?
4. What, according to the rumors, is going to happen to Paul when they take him to the zoo?
5. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bill feel about finding the possible murder weapon in Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's yard? What does he do with it?
2. List some of the negative ways Ronny Lawton's estranged treats her child.
3. List the reasons why Ronny Lawton does not want to lose what he has in life at this moment.
4. Who does Darlene consider to be her "children" since she has none of her own?
5. Describe the insane scene at Denny's with the teenagers and Ronny.
6. List some of the features offered at the Florida retirement community Sam contemplates in chapter 9.
7. Describe the final few hours of Bill's father's life.
8. Describe what Bill's town was like before all of the factories shut down.
9. How does Pete react when Bill presents him with the possible murder weapon? Why?
10. Describe what "Car Theft" is by Darlene's definition.
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)