|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The chilled beast.
(b) The cold monster.
(c) The frozen beast.
(d) The ice monster.
2. What type of home does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife live in?
(a) A trailer.
(b) A condo.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A house.
3. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
(a) He's a bus boy.
(b) He's a store manager.
(c) He's a waiter.
(d) He's a short order cook.
4. How does Bill like his coffee?
(a) With lots of cream and sugar.
(b) With cream.
(c) He does not like coffee.
5. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
2. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
3. Who is Bill?
4. On what street is the police station located?
5. Bill's father was what in his youth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Bill's town was like before all of the factories shut down.
2. Describe the phenomenon that is Linda Carter.
3. List some of the animals Bill used to visit at the zoo as a child.
4. Describe the final few hours of Bill's father's life.
5. How does Pete react when Bill presents him with the possible murder weapon? Why?
6. Why does Sam get angry at Bill over his Rocky commentary piece he presents him with?
7. Describe what Ronny Lawton's bedroom looks like.
8. List four of Bill's "tools of the trade" he has on his desk.
9. What are some of the questions Ronny is asked during his lie detector test?
10. Describe one of the ways Bill's grandfather used to make money off of ice.
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)