|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
(b) Old men and women.
2. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
(b) Twenty eight.
(d) Twenty two.
3. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Two o'clock.
(d) Five o'clock.
4. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
(a) The highschool's track.
(b) The YMCA.
(c) The shooting range.
(d) The mall.
5. How tall is Darlene?
(a) Five feett six inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Five feet nine inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
2. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
3. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
4. Who was Bill's mother?
5. How old is Ronny's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lucas get treated when he misbehaves in chapter 10? What does he do wrong?
2. Why is Bill always leaving messages on his girlfriend's machine?
3. How is Bill treated when he is taken in for questioning about Ronny Lawton's disappearance?
4. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
5. List four of Bill's "tools of the trade" he has on his desk.
6. Explain what Walter thinks of the Ronny Lawton situation.
7. Describe Walter and his profession.
8. Describe the phenomenon that is Linda Carter.
9. How does the author tie together the conclusion of Ronny Lawton's father's case and the factories in town?
10. Why does Sam get angry at Bill over his Rocky commentary piece he presents him with?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)