|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Writing the outline of a new story.
(c) Eating a cheeseburger.
(d) Developing prints in the dark room.
2. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
(a) A Ford Mustang.
(b) A Geo Storm.
(c) A Toyota Accord.
(d) A Kia Rio.
3. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
(d) He is indifferent.
4. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
5. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie?
2. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
3. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
4. What type of program do they have for the elderly at the retirement home Sam is contemplating in chapter 9?
5. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bill's mother.
2. List some of the physical traits the waitresses at Denny's have.
3. Describe the process Ronny Lawton went through to report his father missing.
4. Describe the final few hours of Bill's father's life.
5. List the reasons Ed gives for his irritation with Bill over Darlene in chapter 10.
6. Describe the phenomenon that is Linda Carter.
7. Why is Bill always leaving messages on his girlfriend's machine?
8. What are some of the questions Ronny is asked during his lie detector test?
9. List some of the features offered at the Florida retirement community Sam contemplates in chapter 9.
10. How does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife know Darlene?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)