|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
2. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
3. How does Bill like his coffee?
(a) With cream.
(c) He does not like coffee.
(d) With lots of cream and sugar.
4. What type of pills does Bill often take throughout the story?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) Pain pills.
(c) Caffine pills.
(d) Mood balancing pills.
5. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ronny Lawton feel about his brother?
2. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
3. What tool does Bill find at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
4. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
5. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bill so cynical about doing articles about things like bake offs?
2. Describe how Bill reacted right after his fathers death.
3. List the reasons why Ronny Lawton does not want to lose what he has in life at this moment.
4. What did Ronny Lawton do for his mother when his father refused to take her to the doctor?
5. Describe the insane scene at Denny's with the teenagers and Ronny.
6. Why is Sam always in a state of panic over the paper?
7. Describe one of the ways Bill's grandfather used to make money off of ice.
8. List three of the four big newspapers that pick up the Ronny Lawton story.
9. List four of Bill's "tools of the trade" he has on his desk.
10. List some of the animals Bill used to visit at the zoo as a child.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)