|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
2. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
3. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
4. Gretchen is the name of who?
(a) Ed's cat.
(b) Ed's daughter.
(c) Ed's fish.
(d) Ed's dog.
5. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ronny Lawton?
2. What type of home does Bill live in?
3. From which county is the forensics team?
4. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
5. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pete react when Bill presents him with the possible murder weapon? Why?
2. Describe what "Car Theft" is by Darlene's definition.
3. Why does Bill say that "the written word is dead?"
4. Describe Bill's mother.
5. Describe what Bill's town was like before all of the factories shut down.
6. Who does Darlene consider to be her "children" since she has none of her own?
7. Describe the phenomenon that is Linda Carter.
8. What are some of the questions Ronny is asked during his lie detector test?
9. List four of Bill's "tools of the trade" he has on his desk.
10. Describe how Bill reacted right after his fathers death.
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)