|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Diane live?
(a) New York.
(d) New Mexico.
2. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
3. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
(b) The Police Officer's Wives.
(c) The Girl Scouts.
(d) The Boy Scouts.
4. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 2 o'clock.
(c) 5 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
5. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie?
2. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's estranged wife?
3. What type of home does Bill live in?
4. What type of school does Diane go to?
5. Who is Bill?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife know Darlene?
2. List four of Bill's "tools of the trade" he has on his desk.
3. Who is Gretchen? Describe her.
4. Describe the final few hours of Bill's father's life.
5. How did Bill feel about finding the possible murder weapon in Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's yard? What does he do with it?
6. What are some of the questions Ronny's estranged wife asks Bill when she calls him in chapter 10?
7. Describe how Bill reacted right after his fathers death.
8. Why is Bill always leaving messages on his girlfriend's machine?
9. Describe Bill's mother.
10. List some of the physical traits the waitresses at Denny's have.
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)