|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is high.
(c) He is wired.
(d) He is drunk.
2. What type of school does Diane go to?
(a) Art school.
(b) Nursing school.
(c) Vet school.
(d) Law school.
3. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
4. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Change all of the office lightbulbs.
(b) Forget the bake off story.
(c) Make him a sandwich.
(d) Write an obituary.
5. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
2. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
3. What make of car does Bill own?
4. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
5. How many children total does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife have?
Short Essay Questions
1. List some of the negative ways Ronny Lawton's estranged treats her child.
2. Describe Bill's mother.
3. How does Ronny react when Bill shows up and plays music at his work?
4. What are some of the questions Ronny is asked during his lie detector test?
5. List some of the features offered at the Florida retirement community Sam contemplates in chapter 9.
6. Why is Sam always in a state of panic over the paper?
7. Describe one of the ways Bill's grandfather used to make money off of ice.
8. Who does Darlene consider to be her "children" since she has none of her own?
9. Describe what Ronny Lawton's bedroom looks like.
10. Describe the final few hours of Bill's father's life.
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)