Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
(d) They dont know eachother.
2. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
(a) He is indifferent.
3. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
4. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A finger.
(b) A toe.
(c) A hand.
(d) A foot.
5. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the drive in theater.
(b) Go to the loval pool.
(c) Go to the bakery.
(d) Go to the burger stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
2. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
3. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
4. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
5. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe one of the ways Bill's grandfather used to make money off of ice.
2. List the reasons why Ronny Lawton does not want to lose what he has in life at this moment.
3. What offer does Ronny Lawton make to Bill over and over about his estranged wife? What is Bill's response?
4. How does Linda Carter make Ronny Lawton seem in her television special?
5. How does Ronny react when Bill shows up and plays music at his work?
6. Why is Sam always in a state of panic over the paper?
7. List some of the signs that give evidence to Ed and his illness.
8. List the items Bill is instructed to bring to Ronny during the beginning of the hostage situation in chapter 15.
9. Describe the final few hours of Bill's father's life.
10. How does Lucas get treated when he misbehaves in chapter 10? What does he do wrong?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)