|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime is Bill accused of in chapter 14?
(a) Spoiling a crime scene.
(b) Harboring a fugitive.
(c) Withhold evidence.
(d) Killing Ronny Lawton's father.
2. To where does Bill drive himself, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
(a) To a chocolate store.
(b) To a pizza restaurant for dessert.
(c) To a taco stand for churros.
(d) To a 1950s style diner for ice cream.
3. About how tall is Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend?
(a) Six foot two inches
(b) Seven feet.
(c) Five feet six inches.
(d) Six foot eight inches.
4. Why does Diane want to come see Bill?
(a) She wants to interview him.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She needs money.
(d) She misses him.
5. What type of build does Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend have?
6. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
7. Who does Bill go to see at the end of chapter 12?
(a) Ronny Lawton
(b) Linda Carter.
(c) Ronny's estranged.
8. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
9. What arcade game is being played at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Space Invaders.
(c) Pac Man.
10. Who is taken hostage in chapter 15?
(a) Ronny Lawton's estranged and her kid.
(b) Pete and Larry.
(c) Darlene and Ed.
(d) Sam and Bill.
11. Does Ronny let his hostages go?
(a) Yes, he lets them all go.
(b) No, he kills everyone.
(c) He kills one of them.
(d) He kills two of them.
12. Where does Bill go before work at the beginning of chapter 10?
(a) Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place.
(b) Ronny Lawton's house.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) Ed's House.
13. Who goes out with Bill to the tornado bunker?
(a) Ed and Sam.
(b) Sam and Pete.
(c) Darlene and Ed.
(d) Ronny's estranged and her kid.
14. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
(b) He is unsure still.
(d) He is indifferent.
15. Why does Ronny look extra muscular when Bill sees him in chapter 15?
(a) Because he gained a lot of weight.
(b) Because he has been working out more often.
(c) Because he recently took more steroids.
(d) Because he is wearing clothes too big for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
2. Who is Walter?
3. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
4. What does Bill think is a major weak point of his?
5. What is "The Book of Wants?"
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)