|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Bill at the beginning of chapter 14 and wants him to come in for questioning?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Linda Carter.
2. Why does Ronny look extra muscular when Bill sees him in chapter 15?
(a) Because he recently took more steroids.
(b) Because he is wearing clothes too big for him.
(c) Because he gained a lot of weight.
(d) Because he has been working out more often.
3. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
(b) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
(c) Because he wants to burn them.
(d) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
4. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
5. What does Bill think is a major weak point of his?
6. What crime is Bill accused of in chapter 14?
(a) Spoiling a crime scene.
(b) Killing Ronny Lawton's father.
(c) Withhold evidence.
(d) Harboring a fugitive.
7. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
(b) He is unsure still.
(d) He is indifferent.
8. Who is Walter?
(a) A reporter from another city.
(b) A door to door salesman.
(c) A witchdoctor.
(d) A diviner and part time private eye.
9. Does Ronny let his hostages go?
(a) Yes, he lets them all go.
(b) No, he kills everyone.
(c) He kills two of them.
(d) He kills one of them.
10. What is left for Bill in the office in chapter 16?
11. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
(a) A package.
(b) A dog.
(d) An envelope.
12. What is the name of Pete's "side kick?"
13. What is the weather like when Bill goes to the coffee shop?
14. What type of build does Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend have?
15. Who does Bill go to the coffee shop with in chapter 14?
(a) Linda Carter.
(d) Ronny's estranged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill go first after the hostage situation?
2. Who does Bill go to see at the end of chapter 12?
3. Who keeps calling on the phone during the hostage situation?
4. Why does Diane want to come see Bill?
5. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)