Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns "Curl up and Dye?"
(b) Linda Carter.
2. What does Bill think is a major weak point of his?
3. What does Bill smell like at the beginning of chapter 12?
4. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
(a) Playing in the hose.
(b) Playing in the sprinklers.
(c) Playing in the plastic kiddy pool.
(d) Playing in the dirt.
5. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
6. Where does Bill go first after the hostage situation?
(a) To his place.
(b) To Chicago.
(c) To his family's small cottage.
(d) To Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place.
7. Which well known news television program does Bill watch in chapter 13?
(a) Larry King Live.
(b) Sixty Minutes.
8. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
9. What story does Bill tell Ronny Lawton to keep him from acting rash?
(a) The story of King Soloman.
(b) The story of the resurrection of Jesus.
(c) The story of Adam and Eve.
(d) The story of Moses.
10. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
(b) Because he wants to burn them.
(c) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
(d) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
11. What crime is Bill accused of in chapter 14?
(a) Spoiling a crime scene.
(b) Harboring a fugitive.
(c) Killing Ronny Lawton's father.
(d) Withhold evidence.
12. Why does Ronny look extra muscular when Bill sees him in chapter 15?
(a) Because he has been working out more often.
(b) Because he recently took more steroids.
(c) Because he gained a lot of weight.
(d) Because he is wearing clothes too big for him.
13. Who else knows about Ronny's estranged wife's rape?
(d) Linda Carter.
14. What does the bumper sticker on Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend's truck read?
(a) Back off!
(b) If you can read this then you are too close.
(c) So many cats, so few recipies.
(d) Dangerous Driver!
15. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
(a) In the shower.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is angry at Bill for not contacting the authorities about the note he received?
2. Who calls Bill at the beginning of chapter 14 and wants him to come in for questioning?
3. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
4. Who does Bill go to see at the end of chapter 12?
5. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)