|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. From which county is the forensics team?
a) Jackson County.
b) Smith County.
c) Cook County.
d) Kale County.
2. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
a) His rocking chair.
b) The upstairs bedroom.
c) The basement.
d) His car.
3. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
a) A dog.
c) An envelope.
d) A package.
4. What does Bill smell like at the beginning of chapter 12?
5. What does Bill like to do for fun?
a) Go running.
b) Go golfing.
c) Go bike riding.
d) Go swimming.
6. Ernie Tyler...
This section contains 457 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)