|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
(a) In his car.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In the shower.
2. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
3. What nickname does Bill give to Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
(a) The Hungry Monster.
(b) The Good Baby.
(c) The Little Food Machine.
(d) The Fast Food Kid.
4. Who does Bill go to the coffee shop with in chapter 14?
(a) Ronny's estranged.
(c) Linda Carter.
5. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
(b) Fried Chicken.
(c) Ice cream.
6. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
(b) Ronny Lawton's father.
(c) The courthouse judge.
7. Who does Bill take with him when he goes north?
(a) Ed and Darlene.
(b) Linda Carter.
(d) Ronny Lawton's estranged and her kid.
8. About how tall is Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend?
(a) Seven feet.
(b) Six foot two inches
(c) Five feet six inches.
(d) Six foot eight inches.
9. What does Bill think is a major weak point of his?
10. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) Because he wants to burn them.
(b) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
(c) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
(d) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
11. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
(a) On County Line Road.
(b) On Douglas Road.
(c) On Jamestown Circle.
(d) On Beat Boulevard.
12. What does the sheet of paper in the typewriter read when Bill finds it in chapter 16?
(a) The truth is hidden.
(b) The truth is dead.
(c) The truth is a lie.
(d) The truth is freedom.
13. What color of rings does Walter wear?
14. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
(a) Playing in the plastic kiddy pool.
(b) Playing in the dirt.
(c) Playing in the hose.
(d) Playing in the sprinklers.
15. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
(a) His rocking chair.
(b) The upstairs bedroom.
(c) His car.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes over to visit Bill at his house in chapter 10?
2. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
3. What arcade game is being played at the end of Chapter 18?
4. About how deep is the tornado bunker?
5. What type of vegetable grows in the fields where the fire burns?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)