|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of build does Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend have?
2. To where does Bill drive himself, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
(a) To a 1950s style diner for ice cream.
(b) To a chocolate store.
(c) To a pizza restaurant for dessert.
(d) To a taco stand for churros.
3. Who threatens Bill in chapter 14?
(d) Ronny Lawton.
4. What is the name of the waitress who serves Bill, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
5. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
(a) A package.
(b) A dog.
(c) An envelope.
6. Who does Bill go to see at the end of chapter 12?
(b) Linda Carter.
(c) Ronny's estranged.
(d) Ronny Lawton
7. What arcade game is being played at the end of Chapter 18?
(b) Space Invaders.
(d) Pac Man.
8. What type of vegetable grows in the fields where the fire burns?
9. What is "The Book of Wants?"
(a) A fiction book.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A catalogue.
(d) A coloring book.
10. What crime is Bill accused of in chapter 14?
(a) Harboring a fugitive.
(b) Spoiling a crime scene.
(c) Withhold evidence.
(d) Killing Ronny Lawton's father.
11. Why is Ronny Lawton not in town at the beginning of chapter 13?
(a) Because he moved.
(b) Because he goes missing.
(c) Because he fled.
(d) Because he is on vacation.
12. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
(a) In his car.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the living room.
13. Bill brings what food item to the hostage scene?
14. Who keeps calling on the phone during the hostage situation?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Linda Carter.
15. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
(b) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
(c) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
(d) Because he wants to burn them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronny's estranged spank her son in chapter 11?
2. What does Ronny wear on his head for most of chapter 17?
3. Where does all of Sam's money go?
4. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
5. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)