|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which well known news television program does Bill watch in chapter 13?
(b) Sixty Minutes.
(c) Larry King Live.
2. How does Bill know that someone had been in the bunker recently?
(a) There are recently burned candles on the table.
(b) The place smells of cleaning chemicals.
(c) There are fresh blankets crumpled on the floor.
(d) The place smells of fresh laundry.
3. Who else knows about Ronny's estranged wife's rape?
(a) Linda Carter.
4. What does Ronny wear on his head for most of chapter 17?
(a) A plastic cowboy hat.
(b) A Burger King crown.
(c) An old beret.
(d) A sweat band.
5. Does Ronny Lawton survive the hostage situation?
(a) Yes, he surrenders.
(b) No, he burns to death.
(c) Yes, he escapes.
(d) No, he shoots himself.
6. What body part do they find in the hurricane bunker?
(a) A torso.
(b) A head.
(c) A foot.
(d) A hand.
7. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
(a) A package.
(b) A dog.
(c) An envelope.
8. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
(a) Adam and Eve.
(b) Moses and his wife.
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) President Kennedy and Jackie Onassis.
9. Why is Ronny Lawton not in town at the beginning of chapter 13?
(a) Because he moved.
(b) Because he is on vacation.
(c) Because he fled.
(d) Because he goes missing.
10. Who calls Bill at the beginning of chapter 14 and wants him to come in for questioning?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Linda Carter.
(c) The FBI.
11. What does Bill think is a major weak point of his?
12. How many days does Bill stay in his secret place to the north?
13. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
(a) Fried Chicken.
(b) Ice cream.
14. What is the name of Pete's "side kick?"
15. What do the hostages listen to while being held in Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A record.
(b) A cd.
(c) A dvd.
(d) A cassette tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Bill tell Ronny Lawton to keep him from acting rash?
2. Who calls and confesses to Bill at the beginning of chapter 15?
3. Who comes over to visit Bill at his house in chapter 10?
4. Where does all of Sam's money go?
5. What is left for Bill in the office in chapter 16?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)