|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which war did Ronny Lawton's brother die in?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) Gulf War.
(c) Korean War.
(d) World War II.
2. Which state does Sam want to retire to?
3. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's child?
4. Gretchen is the name of who?
(a) Ed's dog.
(b) Ed's daughter.
(c) Ed's fish.
(d) Ed's cat.
5. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Lester Penn.
(b) Peyton Miller.
(c) Arnold Preston.
(d) John Gibson
6. Who is Charlie?
(a) Ronny Lawton's dead brother.
(b) Ronny Lawton's step father.
(c) Ronny's Lawton's cousin.
(d) Ronny Lawton's dead brother in law.
7. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From taking steroids.
(b) From malnutrition as a child.
(c) From too much weight lifting.
(d) From a childhood accident.
8. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
9. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
(a) They are pink.
(b) They are polluted.
(c) They are abandoned.
(d) They are new.
10. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
(c) Village Inn.
11. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
(a) A Toyota Accord.
(b) A Geo Storm.
(c) A Kia Rio.
(d) A Ford Mustang.
12. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
13. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands a raise.
(b) He demands a promotion.
(c) He demands time off from work.
(d) He demands better hours.
14. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
15. Who is Sam?
(a) The brother of Bill.
(b) The editor of The Daily Truth.
(c) The principal of the highschool.
(d) The owner of the movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife go into work at?
2. Which music artist does Bill play for Ronny Lawton when he visits him at work?
3. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
4. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
5. What, according to the rumors, is going to happen to Paul when they take him to the zoo?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)