|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
(b) Village Inn.
2. Who is Linda Carter?
(a) The local head waitress.
(b) The local news reporter.
(c) The local English teacher.
(d) The local bartender.
3. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
4. Where does Bill work?
(a) Burger King.
(c) The Daily Truth.
(d) Smithson Highschool.
5. Gretchen is the name of who?
(a) Ed's dog.
(b) Ed's fish.
(c) Ed's daughter.
(d) Ed's cat.
6. Bill's father was what in his youth?
(a) A gambler.
(b) A drunkard.
(c) A thief.
(d) A womanizer.
7. Who is Charlie?
(a) Ronny Lawton's dead brother in law.
(b) Ronny Lawton's dead brother.
(c) Ronny Lawton's step father.
(d) Ronny's Lawton's cousin.
8. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
9. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's child?
10. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
(a) Twenty two.
(c) Twenty eight.
11. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
(a) The YMCA.
(b) The highschool's track.
(c) The mall.
(d) The shooting range.
12. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
13. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
14. Who is Diane?
(a) Bill's girlfriend.
(b) Bill's Mother.
(c) Bill's sister.
(d) Bill's Cousin.
15. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
Short Answer Questions
1. What make of car does Bill own?
2. What, according to the rumors, is going to happen to Paul when they take him to the zoo?
3. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
4. In which war did Ronny Lawton's brother die in?
5. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)