|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool does Bill find at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
(a) A hand shovel.
(b) A hoe.
(c) A pair of Shears.
(d) A hose.
2. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Cook County.
(b) Smith County.
(c) Kale County.
(d) Jackson County.
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From taking steroids.
(b) From a childhood accident.
(c) From too much weight lifting.
(d) From malnutrition as a child.
4. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Chevy.
(d) A Buick.
5. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
(b) Old men and women.
6. Who is Sam?
(a) The brother of Bill.
(b) The owner of the movie theater.
(c) The principal of the highschool.
(d) The editor of The Daily Truth.
7. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A hand.
(b) A toe.
(c) A foot.
(d) A finger.
8. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
(a) A cake.
(b) A pie.
(c) A roast.
(d) A chicken.
9. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
10. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Four years old.
(d) Three years old.
11. Bill's father was what in his youth?
(a) A thief.
(b) A womanizer.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A gambler.
12. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Eating a cheeseburger.
(b) Developing prints in the dark room.
(c) Writing the outline of a new story.
(d) Watching television.
13. Who is Linda Carter?
(a) The local bartender.
(b) The local head waitress.
(c) The local English teacher.
(d) The local news reporter.
14. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
(a) May 15th.
(b) July 8th.
(c) November 22nd.
(d) January 1st.
15. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) Swanson Circle.
(b) Lincoln Avenue.
(c) Jackson Drive.
(d) Luther Boulevard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of home does Bill live in?
2. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
3. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
4. What brand of aftershave do they find in Ronny Lawton's house?
5. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)