|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill's mother demand when she finds out she is pregnant?
(b) A house.
(d) A car.
2. How does Bill's father die?
(b) A terminal illness.
(d) An Accident.
3. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(b) Lucky Strike.
(c) American Spirit.
4. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A masochist.
(b) A psycho.
(c) A softy.
(d) A sadist.
5. What type of program do they have for the elderly at the retirement home Sam is contemplating in chapter 9?
(a) Senior Bingo Days.
(c) Pet Parlor Weekends.
(d) Free Grocery Wednesdays.
6. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
7. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
(a) Burger King.
8. What type of clothing is Darlene wearing when she comes to pick up Bill, Ed, and Sam in chapter 9?
(a) A pleated skirt and blouse.
(b) A pair of jeans and a shirt.
(c) A floral print dress.
(d) A suit.
9. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands a raise.
(b) He demands a promotion.
(c) He demands time off from work.
(d) He demands better hours.
10. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A hand.
(b) A finger.
(c) A foot.
(d) A toe.
11. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
(a) A human head.
(b) An infant body.
(c) A human hand.
(d) An infant skeleton.
12. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Make him a sandwich.
(b) Forget the bake off story.
(c) Change all of the office lightbulbs.
(d) Write an obituary.
13. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Buick.
(d) A Honda.
14. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Girl Scouts.
(b) The Police Officer's Wives.
(c) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
(d) The Boy Scouts.
15. What does Bill do with the tool he finds at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
(a) He destroys it.
(b) He uses it.
(c) He buries it.
(d) He sells it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
2. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
3. What type of home does Bill live in?
4. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
5. What type of snake is Paul?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)