|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
2. How does Ronny Lawton feel about his brother?
3. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
4. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
(b) Burger King.
5. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
(a) Have a false pregnancy.
(b) Have a false limp.
(c) Have a false stroke.
(d) Have a false allergy.
6. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
(a) Two years ago.
(b) Five years go.
(c) A year ago.
(d) Eight years ago.
7. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's estranged wife?
8. How does Bill like his coffee?
(a) With cream.
(c) He does not like coffee.
(d) With lots of cream and sugar.
9. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
10. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
(a) His wife.
(b) His dog.
(c) His brother.
(d) His girlfriend.
11. How tall is Darlene?
(a) Five feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feett six inches.
(d) Five feet nine inches.
12. How old is Ronny Lawton?
(a) Twenty Two.
13. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A finger.
(b) A toe.
(c) A hand.
(d) A foot.
14. What type of home does Bill live in?
(a) A small house.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A condo.
15. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has cancer.
(b) That he has memory loss.
(c) That he has leprosy.
(d) That he has diabetes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
2. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
3. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
4. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
5. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)