|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children total does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife have?
2. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands a promotion.
(b) He demands better hours.
(c) He demands a raise.
(d) He demands time off from work.
3. Who was Bill's mother?
(a) A woman who left her family.
(b) A woman who committed suicide.
(c) A woman who died in childbirth.
(d) A woman who lives in a retirement home.
4. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
(a) A human hand.
(b) A human head.
(c) An infant body.
(d) An infant skeleton.
5. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
(a) His dog.
(b) His brother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His wife.
6. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
7. On what street is the police station located?
(a) East 4th.
(b) South 16th.
(c) West 12th.
(d) North 23rd.
8. Who is Linda Carter?
(a) The local head waitress.
(b) The local news reporter.
(c) The local bartender.
(d) The local English teacher.
9. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The ice monster.
(b) The chilled beast.
(c) The frozen beast.
(d) The cold monster.
10. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Kale County.
(b) Cook County.
(c) Smith County.
(d) Jackson County.
11. What brand of aftershave do they find in Ronny Lawton's house?
(b) Old Spice.
(d) Aqua Velva
12. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
(a) Oak Tree Tavern.
(b) River's Bend Tavern.
(c) Red Brick Tavern.
(d) Jasper's Tavern.
13. How does Bill like his coffee?
(b) With lots of cream and sugar.
(c) He does not like coffee.
(d) With cream.
14. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
15. What type of home does Bill live in?
(a) A condo.
(b) A small house.
(c) A trailer.
(d) A mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
3. How long is Paul?
4. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's estranged wife?
5. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)