|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Honda.
(b) A Buick.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Chevy.
2. On what street is the police station located?
(a) West 12th.
(b) East 4th.
(c) South 16th.
(d) North 23rd.
3. Who is Linda Carter?
(a) The local bartender.
(b) The local head waitress.
(c) The local English teacher.
(d) The local news reporter.
4. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
(a) His dog.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
5. Who was Bill's mother?
(a) A woman who left her family.
(b) A woman who committed suicide.
(c) A woman who died in childbirth.
(d) A woman who lives in a retirement home.
6. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
(a) A Kia Rio.
(b) A Ford Mustang.
(c) A Geo Storm.
(d) A Toyota Accord.
7. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
(a) Because Bill asks about why Darlene hadn't mentioned her relationship with Ronny Lawton's estranged wife.
(b) Because Bill insults Darlene's cooking.
(c) Because Bill was late with hsi article.
(d) Because Bill refuses to acknowledge a photograph Ed took and developed.
8. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
(c) Old men and women.
9. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
(d) They dont know eachother.
10. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(a) American Spirit.
(c) Lucky Strike.
11. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
12. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
13. Which music artist does Bill play for Ronny Lawton when he visits him at work?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Duke Ellington.
(d) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
14. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
(a) The graduation picture.
(b) The yearbook picture.
(c) The employee of the month picture.
(d) The wedding picture.
15. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The frozen beast.
(b) The cold monster.
(c) The ice monster.
(d) The chilled beast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the rumors, is going to happen to Paul when they take him to the zoo?
2. What type of home does Bill live in?
3. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
4. What does Sam always say about his health?
5. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)