|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is wired.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is high.
2. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
(a) They dont know eachother.
3. How old is Ronny Lawton?
(d) Twenty Two.
4. Which music artist does Bill play for Ronny Lawton when he visits him at work?
(a) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Duke Ellington.
5. How does Ronny Lawton feel about his brother?
6. What type of school does Diane go to?
(a) Art school.
(b) Nursing school.
(c) Vet school.
(d) Law school.
7. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Thursday.
(b) A week from Monday.
(c) A week from Sunday.
(d) A week from Tuesday.
8. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
(a) A suit with dress shoes.
(b) A tank top and shorts.
(c) A t-shirt and baseball cap.
(d) A tshirt and camoflage pants.
9. What type of snake is Paul?
(a) A constrictor.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A garden snake.
(d) A rattlesnake.
10. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
11. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's estranged wife?
12. Where does Diane live?
(a) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
13. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
14. What type of pills does Bill often take throughout the story?
(a) Mood balancing pills.
(b) Caffine pills.
(c) Sleeping pills.
(d) Pain pills.
15. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
2. Who is Bill?
3. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
4. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
5. What type of program do they have for the elderly at the retirement home Sam is contemplating in chapter 9?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)