|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
(a) A pie.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A roast.
(d) A cake.
2. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Four years old.
(d) Five years old.
3. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(a) Lucky Strike.
(b) American Spirit.
4. On what street is the police station located?
(a) North 23rd.
(b) West 12th.
(c) East 4th.
(d) South 16th.
5. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
6. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
7. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(b) Tenth Grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Seventh Grade.
8. Who is Charlie?
(a) Ronny Lawton's dead brother in law.
(b) Ronny Lawton's step father.
(c) Ronny Lawton's dead brother.
(d) Ronny's Lawton's cousin.
9. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
10. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has cancer.
(b) That he has memory loss.
(c) That he has leprosy.
(d) That he has diabetes.
11. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
(a) A Geo Storm.
(b) A Ford Mustang.
(c) A Kia Rio.
(d) A Toyota Accord.
12. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
13. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
(d) He is indifferent.
14. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
(a) Skyway Breeze.
(b) Warm Days Living.
(c) Sunny Palm Retirement.
(d) Sunset Living.
15. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
2. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
3. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
4. What does Bill like to do for fun?
5. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)