|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
(d) They dont know eachother.
2. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
(a) He is indifferent.
3. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
4. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A finger.
(b) A toe.
(c) A hand.
(d) A foot.
5. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the drive in theater.
(b) Go to the loval pool.
(c) Go to the bakery.
(d) Go to the burger stand.
6. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
(a) Have a false pregnancy.
(b) Have a false limp.
(c) Have a false allergy.
(d) Have a false stroke.
7. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
8. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
9. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
(a) Jasper's Tavern.
(b) River's Bend Tavern.
(c) Oak Tree Tavern.
(d) Red Brick Tavern.
10. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
(a) She leaves Ronny.
(b) She moves across town.
(c) She dies.
(d) She becomes severely disabled.
11. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
(b) Twenty eight.
(d) Twenty two.
12. Which state does Sam want to retire to?
13. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
14. Where does Bill work?
(a) Smithson Highschool.
(b) Burger King.
(c) The Daily Truth.
15. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The ice monster.
(b) The cold monster.
(c) The frozen beast.
(d) The chilled beast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
2. What make of car does Bill own?
3. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
4. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
5. On what street is the police station located?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)