|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
(a) Two years ago.
(b) Five years go.
(c) Eight years ago.
(d) A year ago.
2. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
3. What type of clothing is Darlene wearing when she comes to pick up Bill, Ed, and Sam in chapter 9?
(a) A floral print dress.
(b) A pair of jeans and a shirt.
(c) A suit.
(d) A pleated skirt and blouse.
4. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the bakery.
(b) Go to the drive in theater.
(c) Go to the burger stand.
(d) Go to the loval pool.
5. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
6. How does Bill's father die?
(b) A terminal illness.
(c) An Accident.
7. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
8. Does Ronny Lawton tell Bill where his father's body is at the end of chapter 8?
(c) He hints at the location.
(d) He ignores the question.
9. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A foot.
(b) A toe.
(c) A hand.
(d) A finger.
10. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
11. Who is Sam?
(a) The principal of the highschool.
(b) The brother of Bill.
(c) The editor of The Daily Truth.
(d) The owner of the movie theater.
12. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's estranged wife?
13. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
(a) Because Bill refuses to acknowledge a photograph Ed took and developed.
(b) Because Bill asks about why Darlene hadn't mentioned her relationship with Ronny Lawton's estranged wife.
(c) Because Bill was late with hsi article.
(d) Because Bill insults Darlene's cooking.
14. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
15. On what street is the police station located?
(a) West 12th.
(b) North 23rd.
(c) South 16th.
(d) East 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
2. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
3. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
4. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
5. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)