|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
2. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
(a) She moves across town.
(b) She dies.
(c) She leaves Ronny.
(d) She becomes severely disabled.
3. How old is Ronny Lawton?
(b) Twenty Two.
4. How tall is Darlene?
(a) Five feett six inches.
(b) Five feet nine inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet.
5. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Arnold Preston.
(b) Peyton Miller.
(c) John Gibson
(d) Lester Penn.
6. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
(a) They are pink.
(b) They are polluted.
(c) They are new.
(d) They are abandoned.
7. How does Ronny Lawton feel about his brother?
8. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Two o'clock.
(d) Five o'clock.
9. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(a) Lucky Strike.
(c) American Spirit.
10. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
11. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
(a) A Kia Rio.
(b) A Toyota Accord.
(c) A Ford Mustang.
(d) A Geo Storm.
12. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
13. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A foot.
(b) A finger.
(c) A toe.
(d) A hand.
14. What type of home does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife live in?
(a) A house.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A trailer.
(d) A condo.
15. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
(a) Have a false allergy.
(b) Have a false stroke.
(c) Have a false limp.
(d) Have a false pregnancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
2. Does Ronny Lawton tell Bill where his father's body is at the end of chapter 8?
3. Who is Diane?
4. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
5. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)