|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
2. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
(a) His wife.
(b) His dog.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
3. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
4. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
(a) Because Bill was late with hsi article.
(b) Because Bill asks about why Darlene hadn't mentioned her relationship with Ronny Lawton's estranged wife.
(c) Because Bill insults Darlene's cooking.
(d) Because Bill refuses to acknowledge a photograph Ed took and developed.
5. How long is Paul?
(a) Over 2 feet long.
(b) Over eight feet long.
(c) Over 6 inches long.
(d) Over 4 feet long.
6. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Developing prints in the dark room.
(b) Writing the outline of a new story.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Eating a cheeseburger.
7. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A Chevy.
(c) A Buick.
(d) A Honda.
8. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Two o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
9. What type of school does Diane go to?
(a) Law school.
(b) Vet school.
(c) Nursing school.
(d) Art school.
10. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
(c) He is indifferent.
11. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is high.
(d) He is wired.
12. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Cook County.
(b) Kale County.
(c) Jackson County.
(d) Smith County.
13. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
(a) Sunset Living.
(b) Skyway Breeze.
(c) Sunny Palm Retirement.
(d) Warm Days Living.
14. Where does Diane live?
(b) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
15. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool does Bill find at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
2. What does Bill do with the tool he finds at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
3. How does Bill's family's dog die?
4. Who is Bill?
5. How does Bill feel when he sees Darlene cuddling Gretchen like an infant?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)