|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of home does Bill live in?
(a) A condo.
(b) A small house.
(c) A trailer.
(d) A mansion.
2. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A toe.
(b) A foot.
(c) A finger.
(d) A hand.
3. Who is Bill?
(a) A fast food manager.
(b) A photographer at the local paper.
(c) A janitor at the highschool.
(d) A writer for the local paper.
4. What time does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife go into work at?
(b) Ten in the morning.
(c) Six in the evening.
(d) Four in the afternoon.
5. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Chevy.
(d) A Buick.
6. Who is Charlie?
(a) Ronny Lawton's step father.
(b) Ronny's Lawton's cousin.
(c) Ronny Lawton's dead brother.
(d) Ronny Lawton's dead brother in law.
7. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
8. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Police Officer's Wives.
(b) The Girl Scouts.
(c) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
(d) The Boy Scouts.
9. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
(a) January 1st.
(b) May 15th.
(c) November 22nd.
(d) July 8th.
10. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
11. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
(c) Burger King.
12. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
(a) Five years go.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Eight years ago.
(d) A year ago.
13. What does Bill's mother demand when she finds out she is pregnant?
(c) A car.
(d) A house.
14. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
(b) Twenty two.
(d) Twenty eight.
15. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the bakery.
(b) Go to the burger stand.
(c) Go to the drive in theater.
(d) Go to the loval pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
2. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
3. Bill's father was what in his youth?
4. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
5. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)