|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
2. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
(d) Old men and women.
3. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has memory loss.
(b) That he has leprosy.
(c) That he has cancer.
(d) That he has diabetes.
4. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands better hours.
(b) He demands time off from work.
(c) He demands a promotion.
(d) He demands a raise.
5. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(a) Lucky Strike.
(d) American Spirit.
6. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
(a) July 8th.
(b) January 1st.
(c) May 15th.
(d) November 22nd.
7. What, according to the rumors, is going to happen to Paul when they take him to the zoo?
(a) The vets are going to set him free.
(b) The vets are going to cut him open.
(c) The vets are going to breed him.
(d) The vets are going to x-ray him.
8. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The chilled beast.
(b) The frozen beast.
(c) The ice monster.
(d) The cold monster.
9. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
(a) Two o'clock.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
10. What tool does Bill find at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
(a) A pair of Shears.
(b) A hand shovel.
(c) A hoe.
(d) A hose.
11. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
12. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
(a) Sunny Palm Retirement.
(b) Sunset Living.
(c) Warm Days Living.
(d) Skyway Breeze.
13. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
14. Who is Sam?
(a) The editor of The Daily Truth.
(b) The brother of Bill.
(c) The owner of the movie theater.
(d) The principal of the highschool.
15. Bill's father was what in his youth?
(a) A thief.
(b) A gambler.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A womanizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of clothing is Darlene wearing when she comes to pick up Bill, Ed, and Sam in chapter 9?
2. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
3. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
4. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
5. Who is Bill?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)