|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) Swanson Circle.
(b) Luther Boulevard.
(c) Jackson Drive.
(d) Lincoln Avenue.
2. Does Ronny Lawton tell Bill where his father's body is at the end of chapter 8?
(b) He ignores the question.
(d) He hints at the location.
3. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
4. How does Bill's father die?
(b) An Accident.
(d) A terminal illness.
5. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
6. What type of school does Diane go to?
(a) Art school.
(b) Law school.
(c) Vet school.
(d) Nursing school.
7. Who was Bill's mother?
(a) A woman who lives in a retirement home.
(b) A woman who died in childbirth.
(c) A woman who left her family.
(d) A woman who committed suicide.
8. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
(a) Fast food chains.
(b) Walmarts and Kmarts.
(c) Toy stores.
(d) Pet stores.
9. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has memory loss.
(b) That he has cancer.
(c) That he has leprosy.
(d) That he has diabetes.
10. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Monday.
(b) A week from Tuesday.
(c) A week from Thursday.
(d) A week from Sunday.
11. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
(a) He's a store manager.
(b) He's a short order cook.
(c) He's a bus boy.
(d) He's a waiter.
12. How long is Paul?
(a) Over 2 feet long.
(b) Over 6 inches long.
(c) Over eight feet long.
(d) Over 4 feet long.
13. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
(a) She becomes severely disabled.
(b) She dies.
(c) She leaves Ronny.
(d) She moves across town.
14. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
15. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Eating a cheeseburger.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Developing prints in the dark room.
(d) Writing the outline of a new story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
2. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
3. What time does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife go into work at?
4. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
5. Who is Charlie?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)