Short Answer Key
1. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
2. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
Go to the drive in theater.
3. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
They are abandoned.
4. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
Fast food chains.
5. Who is Bill?
A writer for the local paper.
6. Where does Bill work?
The Daily Truth.
7. Who is Sam?
The editor of The Daily Truth.
8. What type of home does Bill live in?
9. Who is Linda Carter?
The local news reporter.
10. What does Sam always say about his health?
That he has cancer.
11. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
12. On what street is...
This section contains 2,248 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)