|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ronny Lawton?
(b) Twenty Two.
2. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
(d) They dont know eachother.
3. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has leprosy.
(b) That he has cancer.
(c) That he has diabetes.
(d) That he has memory loss.
4. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
(b) The Boy Scouts.
(c) The Girl Scouts.
(d) The Police Officer's Wives.
5. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
(b) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
(c) Because he wants to burn them.
(d) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
2. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
3. Does Ronny Lawton survive the hostage situation?
4. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
5. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)