|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
(a) A Toyota Accord.
(b) A Kia Rio.
(c) A Ford Mustang.
(d) A Geo Storm.
2. What crime is Bill accused of in chapter 14?
(a) Withhold evidence.
(b) Spoiling a crime scene.
(c) Killing Ronny Lawton's father.
(d) Harboring a fugitive.
3. Bill's father was what in his youth?
(a) A gambler.
(b) A thief.
(c) A womanizer.
(d) A drunkard.
4. What does the sheet of paper in the typewriter read when Bill finds it in chapter 16?
(a) The truth is freedom.
(b) The truth is dead.
(c) The truth is hidden.
(d) The truth is a lie.
5. What story does Bill tell Ronny Lawton to keep him from acting rash?
(a) The story of Adam and Eve.
(b) The story of the resurrection of Jesus.
(c) The story of Moses.
(d) The story of King Soloman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gretchen is the name of who?
2. Who does Bill take with him when he goes north?
3. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
4. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
5. What type of fast food does Bill pick up before going over to Ronny's estranged wife's place?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)