|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Eating a cheeseburger.
(b) Writing the outline of a new story.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Developing prints in the dark room.
2. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
(a) They treat him with sympathy.
(b) They treat him like a celebrity.
(c) They are indifferent.
(d) They treat him like a crimininal.
3. What crime is Bill accused of in chapter 14?
(a) Killing Ronny Lawton's father.
(b) Withhold evidence.
(c) Spoiling a crime scene.
(d) Harboring a fugitive.
4. On what street is the police station located?
(a) South 16th.
(b) West 12th.
(c) East 4th.
(d) North 23rd.
5. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
(a) The basement.
(b) The upstairs bedroom.
(c) His rocking chair.
(d) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
2. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
3. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
4. Which state does Sam want to retire to?
5. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)