|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is the police station located?
(a) North 23rd.
(b) East 4th.
(c) South 16th.
(d) West 12th.
2. What type of vegetable grows in the fields where the fire burns?
3. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has leprosy.
(b) That he has memory loss.
(c) That he has diabetes.
(d) That he has cancer.
4. Does Ronny Lawton survive the hostage situation?
(a) Yes, he surrenders.
(b) No, he shoots himself.
(c) Yes, he escapes.
(d) No, he burns to death.
5. What type of build does Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color of rings does Walter wear?
2. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
3. Who threatens Bill in chapter 14?
4. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
5. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)