|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill's family's dog die?
(a) Old age.
(d) Hit by a car.
2. What does Bill find spread all throughout Sam's house when he goes to check up on him?
3. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the bakery.
(b) Go to the drive in theater.
(c) Go to the loval pool.
(d) Go to the burger stand.
4. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
(a) Eight years ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Five years go.
(d) A year ago.
5. What does the sheet of paper in the typewriter read when Bill finds it in chapter 16?
(a) The truth is freedom.
(b) The truth is hidden.
(c) The truth is dead.
(d) The truth is a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Bill stay in his secret place to the north?
2. Where does Diane live?
3. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
4. Who does Bill call when he gets back from the bar in chapter 9?
5. Who is Walter?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)