|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill's father die?
(b) An Accident.
(c) A terminal illness.
2. What type of pills does Bill often take throughout the story?
(a) Caffine pills.
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Mood balancing pills.
(d) Pain pills.
3. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Sunday.
(b) A week from Tuesday.
(c) A week from Monday.
(d) A week from Thursday.
4. Bill's father was what in his youth?
(a) A gambler.
(b) A thief.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A womanizer.
5. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
2. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
3. What liquid does Ronny's estranged mix into her food in chapter 11?
4. How does Bill know that someone had been in the bunker recently?
5. Who keeps calling on the phone during the hostage situation?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)