|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
2. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Cook County.
(b) Smith County.
(c) Jackson County.
(d) Kale County.
3. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
(b) Twenty two.
(d) Twenty eight.
4. How does Bill like his coffee?
(b) With lots of cream and sugar.
(c) With cream.
(d) He does not like coffee.
5. Who is Charlie?
(a) Ronny's Lawton's cousin.
(b) Ronny Lawton's dead brother.
(c) Ronny Lawton's dead brother in law.
(d) Ronny Lawton's step father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hostages listen to while being held in Ronny Lawton's house?
2. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
3. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
4. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
5. What is the name of Pete's "side kick?"
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)