|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Writing the outline of a new story.
(b) Eating a cheeseburger.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Developing prints in the dark room.
2. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
3. On what street is the police station located?
(a) East 4th.
(b) North 23rd.
(c) South 16th.
(d) West 12th.
4. What is left for Bill in the office in chapter 16?
5. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
(a) Walmarts and Kmarts.
(b) Fast food chains.
(c) Toy stores.
(d) Pet stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bill's father was what in his youth?
2. Who does Bill go to the coffee shop with in chapter 14?
3. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
4. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
5. What liquid does Ronny's estranged mix into her food in chapter 11?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)