|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
2. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A finger.
(b) A foot.
(c) A hand.
(d) A toe.
3. Who is killed in chapter 15?
(a) Linda Carter.
(c) Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's boyfriend.
4. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) Swanson Circle.
(b) Lincoln Avenue.
(c) Luther Boulevard.
(d) Jackson Drive.
5. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
(a) Playing in the sprinklers.
(b) Playing in the plastic kiddy pool.
(c) Playing in the hose.
(d) Playing in the dirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street is the police station located?
2. How old is Ronny's son?
3. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
4. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
5. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)