|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
2. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From a childhood accident.
(b) From too much weight lifting.
(c) From malnutrition as a child.
(d) From taking steroids.
4. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
(a) Playing in the plastic kiddy pool.
(b) Playing in the dirt.
(c) Playing in the hose.
(d) Playing in the sprinklers.
5. What tool does Bill find at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
(a) A hand shovel.
(b) A hoe.
(c) A pair of Shears.
(d) A hose.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
2. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
3. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
4. How old is Ronny Lawton?
5. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)