|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Two o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
2. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
(a) The upstairs part of the house is too hot.
(b) No reason is given.
(c) The upstairs part of the house smells bad.
(d) The upstairs part of the house is under construction.
3. Where does Bill find Sam's body?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the shower.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his bed.
4. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
(a) They are indifferent.
(b) They treat him like a celebrity.
(c) They treat him with sympathy.
(d) They treat him like a crimininal.
5. Who does Bill call when he gets back from the bar in chapter 9?
(a) Ronny Lawton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Ronny Lawton tell Bill where his father's body is at the end of chapter 8?
2. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
3. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
4. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
5. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)