|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
2. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
(a) Pet stores.
(b) Toy stores.
(c) Walmarts and Kmarts.
(d) Fast food chains.
3. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
4. Who is Bill?
(a) A writer for the local paper.
(b) A janitor at the highschool.
(c) A fast food manager.
(d) A photographer at the local paper.
5. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) Luther Boulevard.
(b) Lincoln Avenue.
(c) Jackson Drive.
(d) Swanson Circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Diane?
2. About how deep is the tornado bunker?
3. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
4. What tool does Bill find at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
5. What type of program do they have for the elderly at the retirement home Sam is contemplating in chapter 9?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)