|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
(a) He is high.
(b) He is wired.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is tired.
2. Who is Diane?
(a) Bill's girlfriend.
(b) Bill's sister.
(c) Bill's Mother.
(d) Bill's Cousin.
3. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
(a) On Beat Boulevard.
(b) On Douglas Road.
(c) On County Line Road.
(d) On Jamestown Circle.
4. Why is Ronny Lawton not in town at the beginning of chapter 13?
(a) Because he fled.
(b) Because he goes missing.
(c) Because he moved.
(d) Because he is on vacation.
5. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which state does Sam want to retire to?
2. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
3. Where does Diane live?
4. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
5. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)