|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has memory loss.
(b) That he has diabetes.
(c) That he has leprosy.
(d) That he has cancer.
2. What time does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife go into work at?
(a) Four in the afternoon.
(b) Ten in the morning.
(d) Six in the evening.
3. Who is Diane?
(a) Bill's girlfriend.
(b) Bill's Cousin.
(c) Bill's Mother.
(d) Bill's sister.
4. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
5. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Tuesday.
(b) A week from Monday.
(c) A week from Sunday.
(d) A week from Thursday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronny's estranged spank her son in chapter 11?
2. Who does Bill go to see at the end of chapter 12?
3. Why is Ronny Lawton not in town at the beginning of chapter 13?
4. How does Bill like his coffee?
5. Does Ronny Lawton tell Bill where his father's body is at the end of chapter 8?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)