|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Paul?
(a) Over 4 feet long.
(b) Over 2 feet long.
(c) Over 6 inches long.
(d) Over eight feet long.
2. What tool does Bill find at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
(a) A hoe.
(b) A hand shovel.
(c) A pair of Shears.
(d) A hose.
3. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) Luther Boulevard.
(b) Lincoln Avenue.
(c) Swanson Circle.
(d) Jackson Drive.
4. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
5. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bill's mother?
2. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
3. To where does Bill drive himself, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
4. On what street is the police station located?
5. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)