|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill's family's dog die?
(b) Old age.
(d) Hit by a car.
2. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
(a) Sunny Palm Retirement.
(b) Skyway Breeze.
(c) Sunset Living.
(d) Warm Days Living.
3. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
(a) River's Bend Tavern.
(b) Oak Tree Tavern.
(c) Red Brick Tavern.
(d) Jasper's Tavern.
4. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
(a) She becomes severely disabled.
(b) She leaves Ronny.
(c) She moves across town.
(d) She dies.
5. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
(a) The upstairs part of the house smells bad.
(b) The upstairs part of the house is too hot.
(c) The upstairs part of the house is under construction.
(d) No reason is given.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
2. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
3. What type of home does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife live in?
4. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
5. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)