|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Two o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Four o'clock.
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Peyton Miller.
(b) Lester Penn.
(c) Arnold Preston.
(d) John Gibson
3. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His dog.
4. What does the bumper sticker on Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend's truck read?
(a) Dangerous Driver!
(b) Back off!
(c) If you can read this then you are too close.
(d) So many cats, so few recipies.
5. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
(a) She leaves Ronny.
(b) She dies.
(c) She moves across town.
(d) She becomes severely disabled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
2. About how deep is the tornado bunker?
3. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
4. Does Ronny Lawton tell Bill where his father's body is at the end of chapter 8?
5. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)