|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Walter?
(a) A door to door salesman.
(b) A witchdoctor.
(c) A diviner and part time private eye.
(d) A reporter from another city.
2. How old is Ronny Lawton?
(a) Twenty Two.
3. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has diabetes.
(b) That he has cancer.
(c) That he has leprosy.
(d) That he has memory loss.
4. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
(a) Have a false limp.
(b) Have a false pregnancy.
(c) Have a false allergy.
(d) Have a false stroke.
5. How tall is Darlene?
(a) Five feet nine inches.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Five feett six inches.
(d) Six feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how deep is the tornado bunker?
2. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
3. What tool does Bill find at Ronny Lawton's estranged wife's place?
4. How old is Ronny's son?
5. From which county is the forensics team?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)