|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands time off from work.
(b) He demands a raise.
(c) He demands better hours.
(d) He demands a promotion.
2. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
3. What does the bumper sticker on Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend's truck read?
(a) Back off!
(b) If you can read this then you are too close.
(c) So many cats, so few recipies.
(d) Dangerous Driver!
4. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's estranged wife?
5. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Smith County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Kale County.
(d) Cook County.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill go before work at the beginning of chapter 10?
2. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
3. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
4. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
5. What color of rings does Walter wear?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)