|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill's family's dog die?
(a) Hit by a car.
(c) Old age.
2. Does Ronny Lawton tell Bill where his father's body is at the end of chapter 8?
(b) He ignores the question.
(d) He hints at the location.
3. What does Bill like to do for fun?
(a) Go running.
(b) Go bike riding.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go golfing.
4. How long is Paul?
(a) Over eight feet long.
(b) Over 6 inches long.
(c) Over 2 feet long.
(d) Over 4 feet long.
5. Bill's father was what in his youth?
(a) A gambler.
(b) A thief.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A womanizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
2. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
3. To where does Bill drive himself, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
4. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's estranged wife?
5. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)