|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill like his coffee?
(a) He does not like coffee.
(c) With lots of cream and sugar.
(d) With cream.
2. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
3. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
4. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) John Gibson
(b) Peyton Miller.
(c) Lester Penn.
(d) Arnold Preston.
5. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Tenth Grade.
(b) Seventh Grade.
(d) Sixth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
2. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
3. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
4. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
5. Where does Diane live?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)