|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Paul?
(a) Over 6 inches long.
(b) Over eight feet long.
(c) Over 2 feet long.
(d) Over 4 feet long.
2. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
3. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
(a) The upstairs part of the house smells bad.
(b) No reason is given.
(c) The upstairs part of the house is too hot.
(d) The upstairs part of the house is under construction.
4. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
5. Who is Bill?
(a) A photographer at the local paper.
(b) A janitor at the highschool.
(c) A fast food manager.
(d) A writer for the local paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
2. What is the name of Ronny Lawton's estranged wife?
3. From which county is the forensics team?
4. How does Bill's family's dog die?
5. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)