|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which war did Ronny Lawton's brother die in?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Gulf War.
(d) Korean War.
2. What type of snake is Paul?
(a) A constrictor.
(b) A garden snake.
(c) A cobra.
(d) A rattlesnake.
3. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
(a) They are indifferent.
(b) They treat him like a celebrity.
(c) They treat him with sympathy.
(d) They treat him like a crimininal.
4. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Sixth grade.
(c) Tenth Grade.
(d) Seventh Grade.
5. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A psycho.
(b) A sadist.
(c) A masochist.
(d) A softy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
2. Who is Bill?
3. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
4. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
5. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)