|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
(a) Skyway Breeze.
(b) Sunny Palm Retirement.
(c) Warm Days Living.
(d) Sunset Living.
2. What type of snake is Paul?
(a) A constrictor.
(b) A garden snake.
(c) A rattlesnake.
(d) A cobra.
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From a childhood accident.
(b) From too much weight lifting.
(c) From taking steroids.
(d) From malnutrition as a child.
4. Which state does Sam want to retire to?
5. How does Bill's father die?
(b) A terminal illness.
(d) An Accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
2. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
3. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
4. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
5. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)