|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His dog.
2. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(b) Lucky Strike.
(d) American Spirit.
3. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Four years old.
(d) Eight years old.
4. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) John Gibson
(b) Arnold Preston.
(c) Peyton Miller.
(d) Lester Penn.
5. Which music artist does Bill play for Ronny Lawton when he visits him at work?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Duke Ellington.
(d) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
2. How does Bill's father die?
3. How does Ronny Lawton feel about his brother?
4. Who is Sam?
5. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)