|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
(a) A tshirt and camoflage pants.
(b) A suit with dress shoes.
(c) A tank top and shorts.
(d) A t-shirt and baseball cap.
2. How long is Paul?
(a) Over 6 inches long.
(b) Over eight feet long.
(c) Over 2 feet long.
(d) Over 4 feet long.
3. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
4. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
(b) Twenty eight.
(c) Twenty two.
5. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
2. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
3. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
4. In which war did Ronny Lawton's brother die in?
5. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)