|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
2. What type of pills does Bill often take throughout the story?
(a) Mood balancing pills.
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Pain pills.
(d) Caffine pills.
3. Who is Linda Carter?
(a) The local head waitress.
(b) The local news reporter.
(c) The local English teacher.
(d) The local bartender.
4. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
(a) A suit with dress shoes.
(b) A tshirt and camoflage pants.
(c) A t-shirt and baseball cap.
(d) A tank top and shorts.
5. How does Bill's father die?
(b) An Accident.
(d) A terminal illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
2. Which music artist does Bill play for Ronny Lawton when he visits him at work?
3. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
4. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
5. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)