|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
(a) He's a waiter.
(b) He's a store manager.
(c) He's a bus boy.
(d) He's a short order cook.
2. In which war did Ronny Lawton's brother die in?
(a) World War II.
(b) Gulf War.
(c) Korean War.
(d) Vietnam War.
3. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
(a) Because Bill was late with hsi article.
(b) Because Bill asks about why Darlene hadn't mentioned her relationship with Ronny Lawton's estranged wife.
(c) Because Bill insults Darlene's cooking.
(d) Because Bill refuses to acknowledge a photograph Ed took and developed.
4. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
(a) Red Brick Tavern.
(b) Oak Tree Tavern.
(c) Jasper's Tavern.
(d) River's Bend Tavern.
5. How long is Paul?
(a) Over 2 feet long.
(b) Over 6 inches long.
(c) Over eight feet long.
(d) Over 4 feet long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
2. On what street is the police station located?
3. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
4. How does Bill feel when he sees Darlene cuddling Gretchen like an infant?
5. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)