|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Kale County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Smith County.
(d) Cook County.
2. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is wired.
(d) He is high.
3. How does Bill's family's dog die?
(b) Hit by a car.
(d) Old age.
4. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
5. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands a promotion.
(b) He demands a raise.
(c) He demands better hours.
(d) He demands time off from work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
2. To what does Bill's grandfather change his name when he moves to the plains?
3. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
4. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
5. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)