|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Darlene?
(a) Five feett six inches.
(b) Five feet nine inches.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Six feet.
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Lester Penn.
(b) Arnold Preston.
(c) Peyton Miller.
(d) John Gibson
3. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
4. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
5. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Ronny Lawton own?
2. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
3. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
4. What make of car does Bill own?
5. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)