|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of home does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife live in?
(a) A house.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A condo.
(d) An apartment.
2. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A softy.
(b) A psycho.
(c) A masochist.
(d) A sadist.
3. What does Bill like to do for fun?
(a) Go running.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Go bike riding.
4. Which music artist does Bill play for Ronny Lawton when he visits him at work?
(a) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
(b) Duke Ellington.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
5. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
2. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
3. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
4. What type of snake is Paul?
5. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)