|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Three years old.
(d) Four years old.
2. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
3. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
(b) Burger King.
4. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Peyton Miller.
(b) John Gibson
(c) Lester Penn.
(d) Arnold Preston.
5. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
(a) July 8th.
(b) January 1st.
(c) May 15th.
(d) November 22nd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
2. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
3. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
4. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
5. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)