|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) The editor of The Daily Truth.
(b) The principal of the highschool.
(c) The owner of the movie theater.
(d) The brother of Bill.
2. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
3. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A masochist.
(b) A softy.
(c) A psycho.
(d) A sadist.
4. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Chevy.
(d) A Honda.
5. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Boy Scouts.
(b) The Girl Scouts.
(c) The Police Officer's Wives.
(d) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
2. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
3. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
4. What, according to the rumors, is going to happen to Paul when they take him to the zoo?
5. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)