|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
2. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The frozen beast.
(b) The cold monster.
(c) The ice monster.
(d) The chilled beast.
3. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
(a) The graduation picture.
(b) The wedding picture.
(c) The yearbook picture.
(d) The employee of the month picture.
4. Where does Bill work?
(a) Burger King.
(b) Smithson Highschool.
(c) The Daily Truth.
5. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Arnold Preston.
(b) John Gibson
(c) Lester Penn.
(d) Peyton Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linda Carter?
2. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
3. How does Bill's family's dog die?
4. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
5. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)