|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Darlene?
(a) Five feet nine inches.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feett six inches.
2. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Monday.
(b) A week from Thursday.
(c) A week from Sunday.
(d) A week from Tuesday.
3. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(b) Seventh Grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Tenth Grade.
4. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
(a) They are pink.
(b) They are polluted.
(c) They are abandoned.
(d) They are new.
5. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
(a) Twenty eight.
(d) Twenty two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bill?
2. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
3. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
4. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
5. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)