|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Developing prints in the dark room.
(c) Eating a cheeseburger.
(d) Writing the outline of a new story.
2. Who was Bill's mother?
(a) A woman who committed suicide.
(b) A woman who lives in a retirement home.
(c) A woman who died in childbirth.
(d) A woman who left her family.
3. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
(a) The graduation picture.
(b) The wedding picture.
(c) The employee of the month picture.
(d) The yearbook picture.
4. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A masochist.
(b) A sadist.
(c) A softy.
(d) A psycho.
5. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
(a) A cake.
(b) A roast.
(c) A pie.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
2. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
3. What make of car does Bill own?
4. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
5. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)