|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Tenth Grade.
(c) Seventh Grade.
(d) Sixth grade.
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Arnold Preston.
(b) Lester Penn.
(c) John Gibson
(d) Peyton Miller.
3. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
4. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A foot.
(b) A finger.
(c) A hand.
(d) A toe.
5. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
2. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
3. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
4. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
5. What type of school does Diane go to?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)