|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
(a) His wife.
(b) His dog.
(c) His brother.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Peyton Miller.
(b) Lester Penn.
(c) John Gibson
(d) Arnold Preston.
3. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
(b) The Boy Scouts.
(c) The Police Officer's Wives.
(d) The Girl Scouts.
4. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The frozen beast.
(b) The cold monster.
(c) The ice monster.
(d) The chilled beast.
5. Where does Diane live?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
2. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
3. Who is Linda Carter?
4. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
5. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)