|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The frozen beast.
(b) The ice monster.
(c) The chilled beast.
(d) The cold monster.
2. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Sixth grade.
(b) Tenth Grade.
(c) Seventh Grade.
3. On what street is the police station located?
(a) South 16th.
(b) East 4th.
(c) North 23rd.
(d) West 12th.
4. What does Bill like to do for fun?
(a) Go running.
(b) Go golfing.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go bike riding.
5. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Developing prints in the dark room.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Writing the outline of a new story.
(d) Eating a cheeseburger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
2. Who is Sam?
3. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
4. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
5. How does Bill's family's dog die?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)