|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
2. What does Bill like to do for fun?
(a) Go running.
(b) Go bike riding.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go golfing.
3. Where does Diane live?
(b) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
4. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Cook County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Smith County.
(d) Kale County.
5. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
(b) Village Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street is the police station located?
2. What brand of aftershave do they find in Ronny Lawton's house?
3. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
4. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
5. What type of home does Bill live in?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)