|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Tenth Grade.
(c) Seventh Grade.
(d) Sixth grade.
2. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A sadist.
(b) A masochist.
(c) A softy.
(d) A psycho.
3. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
4. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Monday.
(b) A week from Tuesday.
(c) A week from Sunday.
(d) A week from Thursday.
5. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
(a) Walmarts and Kmarts.
(b) Pet stores.
(c) Fast food chains.
(d) Toy stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
2. What does Sam always say about his health?
3. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
4. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
5. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)