|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is the police station located?
(a) South 16th.
(b) East 4th.
(c) West 12th.
(d) North 23rd.
2. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Smith County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Kale County.
(d) Cook County.
3. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
(a) A t-shirt and baseball cap.
(b) A suit with dress shoes.
(c) A tank top and shorts.
(d) A tshirt and camoflage pants.
4. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 8 o'clock.
(c) 5 o'clock.
(d) 2 o'clock.
5. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Forget the bake off story.
(b) Change all of the office lightbulbs.
(c) Make him a sandwich.
(d) Write an obituary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
2. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
3. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
4. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
5. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)