|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
2. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
3. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
4. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Tuesday.
(b) A week from Sunday.
(c) A week from Monday.
(d) A week from Thursday.
5. On what street is the police station located?
(a) South 16th.
(b) North 23rd.
(c) West 12th.
(d) East 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
2. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
3. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
4. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
5. How does Bill's father die?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)