|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
2. What type of home does Bill live in?
(a) A trailer.
(b) A small house.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A condo.
3. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
4. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
(a) An infant skeleton.
(b) A human hand.
(c) An infant body.
(d) A human head.
5. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Sixth grade.
(b) Tenth Grade.
(d) Seventh Grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill work?
2. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
3. On what street is the police station located?
4. What does Sam always say about his health?
5. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)