|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From a childhood accident.
(b) From too much weight lifting.
(c) From taking steroids.
(d) From malnutrition as a child.
2. Who is Bill?
(a) A fast food manager.
(b) A janitor at the highschool.
(c) A photographer at the local paper.
(d) A writer for the local paper.
3. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the bakery.
(b) Go to the drive in theater.
(c) Go to the loval pool.
(d) Go to the burger stand.
4. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
5. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
(d) Village Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
2. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
3. On what street is the police station located?
4. How old is Ronny's son?
5. Who is Sam?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)