|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
2. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the bakery.
(b) Go to the burger stand.
(c) Go to the loval pool.
(d) Go to the drive in theater.
3. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
(a) November 22nd.
(b) May 15th.
(c) January 1st.
(d) July 8th.
4. How does Bill's father die?
(a) A terminal illness.
(c) An Accident.
5. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From taking steroids.
(b) From malnutrition as a child.
(c) From too much weight lifting.
(d) From a childhood accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
2. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
3. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
4. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
5. What type of school does Diane go to?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)