|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill's father die?
(c) An Accident.
(d) A terminal illness.
2. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
3. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Lester Penn.
(b) Peyton Miller.
(c) Arnold Preston.
(d) John Gibson
4. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 2 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
5. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A softy.
(b) A psycho.
(c) A sadist.
(d) A masochist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
2. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
3. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
4. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
5. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)