|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill's family's dog die?
(b) Hit by a car.
(d) Old age.
2. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Tuesday.
(b) A week from Sunday.
(c) A week from Thursday.
(d) A week from Monday.
3. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(c) American Spirit.
(d) Lucky Strike.
4. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Four years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Three years old.
5. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
(a) Two years ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) Eight years ago.
(d) Five years go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of home does Bill live in?
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
3. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
4. What does Sam always say about his health?
5. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)