|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Sixth grade.
(c) Seventh Grade.
(d) Tenth Grade.
2. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
3. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
(a) May 15th.
(b) November 22nd.
(c) January 1st.
(d) July 8th.
4. Who is Bill?
(a) A writer for the local paper.
(b) A janitor at the highschool.
(c) A fast food manager.
(d) A photographer at the local paper.
5. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 5 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 2 o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
2. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
3. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
4. What does Sam always say about his health?
5. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)