|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
2. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
(a) A human hand.
(b) A human head.
(c) An infant skeleton.
(d) An infant body.
3. Who is Sam?
(a) The brother of Bill.
(b) The owner of the movie theater.
(c) The principal of the highschool.
(d) The editor of The Daily Truth.
4. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
5. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Developing prints in the dark room.
(b) Writing the outline of a new story.
(c) Eating a cheeseburger.
(d) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
2. Who is Diane?
3. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
4. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
5. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)