|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
2. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
(a) A tank top and shorts.
(b) A t-shirt and baseball cap.
(c) A tshirt and camoflage pants.
(d) A suit with dress shoes.
3. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Cook County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Kale County.
(d) Smith County.
4. What type of home does Bill live in?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A small house.
(c) A condo.
(d) A trailer.
5. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
(a) They treat him like a celebrity.
(b) They treat him with sympathy.
(c) They treat him like a crimininal.
(d) They are indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school does Diane go to?
2. Who is Sam?
3. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
4. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
5. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)