|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A softy.
(b) A psycho.
(c) A masochist.
(d) A sadist.
2. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
(a) He's a store manager.
(b) He's a short order cook.
(c) He's a bus boy.
(d) He's a waiter.
3. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(b) American Spirit.
(c) Lucky Strike.
4. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Monday.
(b) A week from Sunday.
(c) A week from Tuesday.
(d) A week from Thursday.
5. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
(a) A tank top and shorts.
(b) A suit with dress shoes.
(c) A tshirt and camoflage pants.
(d) A t-shirt and baseball cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
2. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
3. Where does Diane live?
4. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
5. What type of home does Bill live in?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)