|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is the police station located?
(a) West 12th.
(b) South 16th.
(c) East 4th.
(d) North 23rd.
2. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands time off from work.
(b) He demands a promotion.
(c) He demands a raise.
(d) He demands better hours.
3. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
(b) Old men and women.
4. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Cook County.
(b) Smith County.
(c) Jackson County.
(d) Kale County.
5. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(b) American Spirit.
(c) Lucky Strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
2. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
3. How does Bill's family's dog die?
4. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
5. Who is Diane?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)