|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Kale County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Smith County.
(d) Cook County.
2. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Two o'clock.
(c) Five o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
3. On what street is the police station located?
(a) North 23rd.
(b) West 12th.
(c) East 4th.
(d) South 16th.
4. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
(a) The chilled beast.
(b) The ice monster.
(c) The cold monster.
(d) The frozen beast.
5. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
2. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
3. How does Bill's family's dog die?
4. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
5. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)