|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
(a) They are new.
(b) They are pink.
(c) They are abandoned.
(d) They are polluted.
2. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(b) Lucky Strike.
(c) American Spirit.
3. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
4. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
(a) The wedding picture.
(b) The yearbook picture.
(c) The graduation picture.
(d) The employee of the month picture.
5. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Kale County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Cook County.
(d) Smith County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of aftershave do they find in Ronny Lawton's house?
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
3. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
4. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
5. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)