|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is the police station located?
(a) North 23rd.
(b) West 12th.
(c) South 16th.
(d) East 4th.
2. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
(a) Toy stores.
(b) Walmarts and Kmarts.
(c) Pet stores.
(d) Fast food chains.
3. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
(b) The Police Officer's Wives.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The Girl Scouts.
4. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has diabetes.
(b) That he has memory loss.
(c) That he has leprosy.
(d) That he has cancer.
5. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
(a) A tank top and shorts.
(b) A t-shirt and baseball cap.
(c) A tshirt and camoflage pants.
(d) A suit with dress shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
2. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
3. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
4. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
5. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)