|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Eating a cheeseburger.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Writing the outline of a new story.
(d) Developing prints in the dark room.
2. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
(a) Pet stores.
(b) Toy stores.
(c) Fast food chains.
(d) Walmarts and Kmarts.
3. Where does Bill work?
(a) The Daily Truth.
(b) Burger King.
(c) Smithson Highschool.
4. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
5. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Tenth Grade.
(b) Sixth grade.
(d) Seventh Grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
2. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
3. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
4. Who is Sam?
5. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)