|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Diane live?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) New York.
2. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Smith County.
(b) Kale County.
(c) Jackson County.
(d) Cook County.
3. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
(a) Two o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Five o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
4. Who is Linda Carter?
(a) The local news reporter.
(b) The local head waitress.
(c) The local bartender.
(d) The local English teacher.
5. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 5 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 2 o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
2. On what street is the police station located?
3. What brand of aftershave do they find in Ronny Lawton's house?
4. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
5. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)