|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has leprosy.
(b) That he has diabetes.
(c) That he has memory loss.
(d) That he has cancer.
2. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
3. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
(a) They are abandoned.
(b) They are new.
(c) They are polluted.
(d) They are pink.
4. Where does Bill work?
(b) Smithson Highschool.
(c) Burger King.
(d) The Daily Truth.
5. Who is Sam?
(a) The brother of Bill.
(b) The editor of The Daily Truth.
(c) The owner of the movie theater.
(d) The principal of the highschool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linda Carter?
2. What brand of aftershave do they find in Ronny Lawton's house?
3. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
4. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
5. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)