|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Sixth grade.
(b) Tenth Grade.
(c) Seventh Grade.
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
3. Who is Linda Carter?
(a) The local head waitress.
(b) The local English teacher.
(c) The local bartender.
(d) The local news reporter.
4. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the bakery.
(b) Go to the burger stand.
(c) Go to the drive in theater.
(d) Go to the loval pool.
5. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
(a) January 1st.
(b) November 22nd.
(c) July 8th.
(d) May 15th.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
2. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
3. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
4. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
5. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)