|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) The principal of the highschool.
(b) The brother of Bill.
(c) The owner of the movie theater.
(d) The editor of The Daily Truth.
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Eight o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
3. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Four years old.
(d) Five years old.
4. Who is having a bake off at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Girl Scouts.
(b) The Police Officer's Wives.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The Auxiliary Firemen's Wives.
5. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A finger.
(b) A foot.
(c) A toe.
(d) A hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
3. What type of school does Diane go to?
4. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
5. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)