|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Two o'clock.
(d) Four o'clock.
2. What type of home does Bill live in?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A small house.
(c) A condo.
(d) A trailer.
3. Where does Bill work?
(b) Smithson Highschool.
(c) The Daily Truth.
(d) Burger King.
4. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
(a) They are polluted.
(b) They are pink.
(c) They are new.
(d) They are abandoned.
5. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the drive in theater.
(b) Go to the burger stand.
(c) Go to the bakery.
(d) Go to the loval pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Diane live?
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
3. What does Sam always say about his health?
4. Who is Diane?
5. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)