|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A toe.
(b) A foot.
(c) A finger.
(d) A hand.
2. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
(a) The yearbook picture.
(b) The wedding picture.
(c) The graduation picture.
(d) The employee of the month picture.
3. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the bakery.
(b) Go to the drive in theater.
(c) Go to the loval pool.
(d) Go to the burger stand.
4. Where does Bill work?
(b) Burger King.
(c) Smithson Highschool.
(d) The Daily Truth.
5. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Developing prints in the dark room.
(b) Eating a cheeseburger.
(c) Writing the outline of a new story.
(d) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ronny's son?
2. What type of home does Bill live in?
3. Where does Diane live?
4. Who is Bill?
5. On what street is the police station located?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)