|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
(a) A tshirt and camoflage pants.
(b) A t-shirt and baseball cap.
(c) A suit with dress shoes.
(d) A tank top and shorts.
2. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
3. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has cancer.
(b) That he has leprosy.
(c) That he has memory loss.
(d) That he has diabetes.
4. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
(a) Toy stores.
(b) Pet stores.
(c) Fast food chains.
(d) Walmarts and Kmarts.
5. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 5 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 2 o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
2. From which county is the forensics team?
3. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
4. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
5. Who is Linda Carter?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)