|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
(a) The wedding picture.
(b) The graduation picture.
(c) The employee of the month picture.
(d) The yearbook picture.
2. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
(a) A human hand.
(b) An infant skeleton.
(c) An infant body.
(d) A human head.
3. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the bakery.
(b) Go to the loval pool.
(c) Go to the burger stand.
(d) Go to the drive in theater.
4. What type of home does Bill live in?
(a) A trailer.
(b) A condo.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A small house.
5. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
(a) He's a waiter.
(b) He's a store manager.
(c) He's a short order cook.
(d) He's a bus boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
2. What color is the police tape they use in front of Ronny Lawton's house?
3. What is wrong with the factories in town now?
4. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
5. Who is Linda Carter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)