|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Diane live?
(a) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
2. With which of these companies does the town previously have a contract?
3. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
(a) Toy stores.
(b) Walmarts and Kmarts.
(c) Fast food chains.
(d) Pet stores.
4. Who is Sam?
(a) The brother of Bill.
(b) The editor of The Daily Truth.
(c) The principal of the highschool.
(d) The owner of the movie theater.
5. Who is Diane?
(a) Bill's sister.
(b) Bill's girlfriend.
(c) Bill's Cousin.
(d) Bill's Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
3. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
4. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
5. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)