|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
(b) Eight o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
2. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Writing the outline of a new story.
(b) Developing prints in the dark room.
(c) Eating a cheeseburger.
(d) Watching television.
3. Who is Diane?
(a) Bill's girlfriend.
(b) Bill's sister.
(c) Bill's Mother.
(d) Bill's Cousin.
4. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Jackson County.
(b) Kale County.
(c) Cook County.
(d) Smith County.
5. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
(a) Go to the loval pool.
(b) Go to the bakery.
(c) Go to the burger stand.
(d) Go to the drive in theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam?
2. On what street is the police station located?
3. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
4. How old is Ronny's son?
5. What have the attractions in town been replaced with?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)