|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
(a) He is indifferent.
2. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A finger.
(b) A toe.
(c) A hand.
(d) A foot.
3. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
(a) Have a false pregnancy.
(b) Have a false limp.
(c) Have a false allergy.
(d) Have a false stroke.
4. What time is it when Linda Carter appears outside of the County Courthouse?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
5. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
(a) She leaves Ronny.
(b) She moves across town.
(c) She dies.
(d) She becomes severely disabled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Do Sam, Ed, and Darlene have a close relationship?
2. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
3. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
4. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
5. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)