Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
(b) Village Inn.
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(b) 8 o'clock.
(c) 2 o'clock.
(d) 2 o'clock.
3. What type of home does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife live in?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A condo.
(c) A trailer.
(d) A house.
4. What does Sam always say about his health?
(a) That he has diabetes.
(b) That he has leprosy.
(c) That he has cancer.
(d) That he has memory loss.
5. Bill's father was what in his youth?
(a) A womanizer.
(b) A thief.
(c) A gambler.
(d) A drunkard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
2. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
3. What do the men of town of days gone by do for fun on warm nights?
4. What country is Bill's grandfather originally from?
5. What, according to the rumors, is going to happen to Paul when they take him to the zoo?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)