|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
(a) The upstairs part of the house is under construction.
(b) No reason is given.
(c) The upstairs part of the house smells bad.
(d) The upstairs part of the house is too hot.
2. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
(a) His car.
(b) The upstairs bedroom.
(c) His rocking chair.
(d) The basement.
3. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Four years old.
(d) Five years old.
4. Who else knows about Ronny's estranged wife's rape?
(c) Linda Carter.
5. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(c) Eight o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronny's estranged think that he will come after her?
2. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
3. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
4. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)