|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is high.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is wired.
2. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
3. What type of vegetable grows in the fields where the fire burns?
4. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
(a) No reason is given.
(b) The upstairs part of the house smells bad.
(c) The upstairs part of the house is under construction.
(d) The upstairs part of the house is too hot.
5. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
(a) He is unsure still.
(c) He is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
2. What type of clothing is Darlene wearing when she comes to pick up Bill, Ed, and Sam in chapter 9?
3. What is Ronny Lawson wearing when they feature him on the news the first time?
4. What does Bill smell like at the beginning of chapter 12?
5. Where does Bill go before work at the beginning of chapter 10?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)