|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From too much weight lifting.
(b) From malnutrition as a child.
(c) From taking steroids.
(d) From a childhood accident.
2. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
3. In which war did Ronny Lawton's brother die in?
(a) World War II.
(b) Vietnam War.
(c) Gulf War.
(d) Korean War.
4. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
5. How does Ronny Lawton act when Bill confronts him about how he treated his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is angry at Bill for not contacting the authorities about the note he received?
2. What is the name of the waitress who serves Bill, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
3. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
4. What crime is Bill accused of in chapter 14?
5. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)