|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
(a) He is high.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is wired.
(d) He is tired.
2. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) Jackson Drive.
(b) Lincoln Avenue.
(c) Luther Boulevard.
(d) Swanson Circle.
3. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
(a) He is indifferent.
(d) He is unsure still.
4. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
(a) Warm Days Living.
(b) Sunset Living.
(c) Sunny Palm Retirement.
(d) Skyway Breeze.
5. In which war did Ronny Lawton's brother die in?
(a) World War II.
(b) Gulf War.
(c) Korean War.
(d) Vietnam War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
2. How does Bill feel when he sees Darlene cuddling Gretchen like an infant?
3. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
4. Why does Bill retreat into his basement to study in chapter 8?
5. Who calls and confesses to Bill at the beginning of chapter 15?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)