|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill's mother demand when she finds out she is pregnant?
(b) A car.
(d) A house.
2. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(b) Sixth grade.
(c) Tenth Grade.
(d) Seventh Grade.
3. What was Bill's grandfather's original name?
4. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From taking steroids.
(b) From malnutrition as a child.
(c) From too much weight lifting.
(d) From a childhood accident.
5. Does Bill think Ronny Lawton killed his father by the end of chapter 13?
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is unsure still.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left for Bill in the office in chapter 16?
2. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
3. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
4. Where does Diane live?
5. Why does Ronny's estranged think that he will come after her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)