|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
(a) A human head.
(b) An infant skeleton.
(c) A human hand.
(d) An infant body.
2. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) Jackson Drive.
(b) Swanson Circle.
(c) Lincoln Avenue.
(d) Luther Boulevard.
3. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
4. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
5. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Smith County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Cook County.
(d) Kale County.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
2. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
3. Gretchen is the name of who?
4. Who is with Bill's father when he dies?
5. Bill's father was what in his youth?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)