|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
2. How does Bill's father die?
(c) An Accident.
(d) A terminal illness.
3. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(a) American Spirit.
(b) Lucky Strike.
4. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Four years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Three years old.
(d) Eight years old.
5. How old is Ronny Lawton?
(a) Twenty Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
3. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
4. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
5. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)