|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill like to do for fun?
(a) Go bike riding.
(b) Go golfing.
(c) Go running.
(d) Go swimming.
2. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
3. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
4. What street does Bill drive onto in the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) Jackson Drive.
(b) Luther Boulevard.
(c) Swanson Circle.
(d) Lincoln Avenue.
5. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Writing the outline of a new story.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Developing prints in the dark room.
(d) Eating a cheeseburger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
3. How old is Bill's mother when she dies?
4. What is the name of Bill's family's dog?
5. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)