|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Four years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Three years old.
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton go night fishing in chapter 2?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
3. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A hand.
(b) A finger.
(c) A foot.
(d) A toe.
4. What is the date of Ronny's mother's death?
(a) November 22nd.
(b) January 1st.
(c) July 8th.
(d) May 15th.
5. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 5 o'clock.
(c) 2 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
2. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
3. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
4. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
5. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)