|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A Buick.
(c) A Chevy.
(d) A Honda.
2. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Kale County.
(b) Cook County.
(c) Smith County.
(d) Jackson County.
3. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
(a) Village Inn.
4. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
5. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his left hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
2. What job title does Ronny Lawton have?
3. Who was Bill's mother?
4. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
5. What nickname does Bill have for his grandfather?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)