|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
(a) Seventh Grade.
(b) Sixth grade.
(d) Tenth Grade.
2. How tall is Darlene?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Five feett six inches.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Five feet nine inches.
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From malnutrition as a child.
(b) From a childhood accident.
(c) From too much weight lifting.
(d) From taking steroids.
4. Where does Ronny Lawton work?
(a) Burger King.
5. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Arnold Preston.
(b) John Gibson
(c) Lester Penn.
(d) Peyton Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
2. How many years have passed since the death of Bill's father?
3. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
4. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
5. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)