|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill arrives at Ed's house for dinner what state is he in?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is wired.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is high.
2. Gretchen is the name of who?
(a) Ed's dog.
(b) Ed's fish.
(c) Ed's daughter.
(d) Ed's cat.
3. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
4. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A sadist.
(b) A softy.
(c) A masochist.
(d) A psycho.
5. How tall is Darlene?
(a) Five feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet nine inches.
(d) Five feett six inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
2. How does Bill's family's dog die?
3. What picture does Bill consider to be the most important in a story?
4. What does Sam Perkins want Bill to do in the beginning of chapter 2?
5. Bill's father was what in his youth?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)