|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Diane live?
(b) New York.
(d) New Mexico.
2. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A masochist.
(b) A psycho.
(c) A sadist.
(d) A softy.
3. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Buick.
(c) A Honda.
(d) A Ford.
4. Who was Bill's mother?
(a) A woman who committed suicide.
(b) A woman who left her family.
(c) A woman who died in childbirth.
(d) A woman who lives in a retirement home.
5. How long ago did Ronny's mother die?
(a) Five years go.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) A year ago.
(d) Eight years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Bill regret his inheritance?
2. At what time does Ronny Lawton file the missing person's report on his father?
3. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
4. Bill's father was what in his youth?
5. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)