|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
2. What is Ed Hoskin doing at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) Writing the outline of a new story.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Eating a cheeseburger.
(d) Developing prints in the dark room.
3. What does Bill's mother demand when she finds out she is pregnant?
(a) A house.
(d) A car.
4. What food item does Bill bring to his dinner with Ed?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A pie.
(c) A roast.
(d) A cake.
5. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
(a) They are indifferent.
(b) They treat him like a celebrity.
(c) They treat him with sympathy.
(d) They treat him like a crimininal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Ronny have spelled out on the knuckles of his right hand?
2. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
4. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
5. Who is Diane?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)