|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make of car does Bill own?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Buick.
(d) A Chevy.
2. From which county is the forensics team?
(a) Cook County.
(b) Smith County.
(c) Kale County.
(d) Jackson County.
3. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
4. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
(d) Old men and women.
5. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what year of college does Bill receive psychiatric help?
2. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
3. What level of sophistication is Bill supposed to write for?
4. How tall is Darlene?
5. What is "Car Theft?"
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)