|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
2. What type of sandwich does Sam like to cook in his toaster oven?
3. How long is Paul?
(a) Over 6 inches long.
(b) Over eight feet long.
(c) Over 2 feet long.
(d) Over 4 feet long.
4. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Peyton Miller.
(b) Arnold Preston.
(c) Lester Penn.
(d) John Gibson
5. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
(a) Because Bill refuses to acknowledge a photograph Ed took and developed.
(b) Because Bill asks about why Darlene hadn't mentioned her relationship with Ronny Lawton's estranged wife.
(c) Because Bill was late with hsi article.
(d) Because Bill insults Darlene's cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ronny Lawton's mother?
2. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
3. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
4. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
5. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)