|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Sunday.
(b) A week from Thursday.
(c) A week from Monday.
(d) A week from Tuesday.
2. Who is the other possible father of Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
(b) The courthouse judge.
(c) Ronny Lawton's father.
3. What type of clothing is Darlene wearing when she comes to pick up Bill, Ed, and Sam in chapter 9?
(a) A pair of jeans and a shirt.
(b) A pleated skirt and blouse.
(c) A suit.
(d) A floral print dress.
4. How long is Paul?
(a) Over 2 feet long.
(b) Over 6 inches long.
(c) Over 4 feet long.
(d) Over eight feet long.
5. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
(a) Playing in the dirt.
(b) Playing in the hose.
(c) Playing in the plastic kiddy pool.
(d) Playing in the sprinklers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of home does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife live in?
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
3. Who is Charlie?
4. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
5. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)