|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part do they find at Ronny Lawton's house?
(a) A finger.
(b) A foot.
(c) A hand.
(d) A toe.
2. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
(a) The shooting range.
(b) The mall.
(c) The highschool's track.
(d) The YMCA.
3. Who does Bill call when he gets back from the bar in chapter 9?
(b) Ronny Lawton.
4. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
(a) An infant body.
(b) A human head.
(c) An infant skeleton.
(d) A human hand.
5. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Peyton Miller.
(b) Arnold Preston.
(c) John Gibson
(d) Lester Penn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What liquid does Ronny's estranged mix into her food in chapter 11?
2. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
3. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
4. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
5. What type of program do they have for the elderly at the retirement home Sam is contemplating in chapter 9?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)