|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern Bill, Ed, and Sam go to in chapter 9?
(a) Oak Tree Tavern.
(b) Red Brick Tavern.
(c) Jasper's Tavern.
(d) River's Bend Tavern.
2. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(a) American Spirit.
(d) Lucky Strike.
3. How does Bill feel when he sees Darlene cuddling Gretchen like an infant?
(a) He feels bored.
(b) He feels disgusted.
(c) He feels sympathetic.
(d) He feels angry.
4. What type of alcohol do Bill, Ed, and Sam drink with their sandwiches in chapter 9?
5. To where does Bill drive himself, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
(a) To a taco stand for churros.
(b) To a chocolate store.
(c) To a pizza restaurant for dessert.
(d) To a 1950s style diner for ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Diane?
2. What color of rings does Walter wear?
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
4. Where does Bill like to go in his spare time for recreation?
5. What does Bill and Ronny's estranged drink with their meal in chapter 11?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)