|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bill go to study in chapter 5?
(c) Village Inn.
2. How old is Ronny's son?
(a) Four years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Eight years old.
3. Who is Diane?
(a) Bill's Cousin.
(b) Bill's sister.
(c) Bill's Mother.
(d) Bill's girlfriend.
4. What frightening thing is found in the black box buried in Ronny Lawton's cellar?
(a) A human hand.
(b) An infant skeleton.
(c) A human head.
(d) An infant body.
5. To where does Bill drive himself, Ronny's estranged, and her kid in chapter 11?
(a) To a 1950s style diner for ice cream.
(b) To a pizza restaurant for dessert.
(c) To a chocolate store.
(d) To a taco stand for churros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
2. At what time does Bill arrive at Ronny Lawton's place in chapter 2?
3. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
4. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
5. What is the name of the retirement resort Ed mentions in chapter 9?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)