|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ed get upset with Bill at the beginning of chapter 9?
(a) Because Bill was late with hsi article.
(b) Because Bill refuses to acknowledge a photograph Ed took and developed.
(c) Because Bill insults Darlene's cooking.
(d) Because Bill asks about why Darlene hadn't mentioned her relationship with Ronny Lawton's estranged wife.
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Peyton Miller.
(b) Lester Penn.
(c) Arnold Preston.
(d) John Gibson
3. What liquid does Ronny's estranged mix into her food in chapter 11?
(d) Chocolate milk.
4. What is the name of the brand of cigarettes Pete is smoking in chapter 2?
(a) American Spirit.
(c) Lucky Strike.
5. What does Gretchen do to try and comfort Darlene?
(a) Have a false pregnancy.
(b) Have a false stroke.
(c) Have a false limp.
(d) Have a false allergy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Bill give to Ronny's estranged wife's kid?
2. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
3. Who is Diane?
4. Where does Ronny Lawton's estranged wife work?
5. What are Ronny's estranged and her son doing when Bill arrives in chapter 11?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)