|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
(b) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
(c) Because he wants to burn them.
(d) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
2. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A sadist.
(b) A softy.
(c) A masochist.
(d) A psycho.
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From malnutrition as a child.
(b) From too much weight lifting.
(c) From taking steroids.
(d) From a childhood accident.
4. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Sunday.
(b) A week from Monday.
(c) A week from Tuesday.
(d) A week from Thursday.
5. What does the bumper sticker on Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend's truck read?
(a) If you can read this then you are too close.
(b) Back off!
(c) So many cats, so few recipies.
(d) Dangerous Driver!
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
2. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
3. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
4. Who is killed in chapter 15?
5. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)