|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Peyton Miller.
(b) John Gibson
(c) Arnold Preston.
(d) Lester Penn.
3. What type of build does Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend have?
4. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
(a) Adam and Eve.
(b) President Kennedy and Jackie Onassis.
(c) Moses and his wife.
(d) Jack and Jill.
5. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Tuesday.
(b) A week from Monday.
(c) A week from Thursday.
(d) A week from Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
2. Who comes over to visit Bill at his house in chapter 10?
3. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
4. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
5. Bill brings what food item to the hostage scene?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)