|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From taking steroids.
(b) From a childhood accident.
(c) From malnutrition as a child.
(d) From too much weight lifting.
2. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A package.
(c) A dog.
3. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A softy.
(b) A psycho.
(c) A sadist.
(d) A masochist.
4. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Tuesday.
(b) A week from Sunday.
(c) A week from Monday.
(d) A week from Thursday.
5. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
2. Why does Ronny look extra muscular when Bill sees him in chapter 15?
3. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
4. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
5. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)