|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A sadist.
(b) A softy.
(c) A psycho.
(d) A masochist.
2. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
3. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands a raise.
(b) He demands better hours.
(c) He demands time off from work.
(d) He demands a promotion.
4. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
5. Why does Ronny look extra muscular when Bill sees him in chapter 15?
(a) Because he gained a lot of weight.
(b) Because he has been working out more often.
(c) Because he recently took more steroids.
(d) Because he is wearing clothes too big for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
2. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
3. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
4. What type of vegetable grows in the fields where the fire burns?
5. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)