|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A softy.
(b) A sadist.
(c) A psycho.
(d) A masochist.
2. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
(a) They treat him like a crimininal.
(b) They treat him like a celebrity.
(c) They treat him with sympathy.
(d) They are indifferent.
3. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
(a) President Kennedy and Jackie Onassis.
(b) Moses and his wife.
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) Adam and Eve.
4. Bill brings what food item to the hostage scene?
5. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
2. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
3. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
4. Who is killed in chapter 15?
5. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)