|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) John Gibson
(b) Peyton Miller.
(c) Lester Penn.
(d) Arnold Preston.
2. Bill brings what food item to the hostage scene?
3. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
(b) Old men and women.
4. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
(b) A dog.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A package.
5. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
(a) A week from Tuesday.
(b) A week from Sunday.
(c) A week from Thursday.
(d) A week from Monday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
2. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
4. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
5. Where does Bill go before work at the beginning of chapter 10?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)