|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronny look extra muscular when Bill sees him in chapter 15?
(a) Because he has been working out more often.
(b) Because he recently took more steroids.
(c) Because he gained a lot of weight.
(d) Because he is wearing clothes too big for him.
2. Who comes over to visit Bill at his house in chapter 10?
(a) Sam and Ed.
(b) Ronny's estranged.
(c) Ronny Lawton.
3. Ernie Tyler plays which sport?
4. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
(b) Because he wants to burn them.
(c) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
(d) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
5. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bumper sticker on Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend's truck read?
2. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
3. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
4. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
5. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)