|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
2. What attitude do the customer's at Ronny Lawton's work have toward him?
(a) They treat him with sympathy.
(b) They are indifferent.
(c) They treat him like a crimininal.
(d) They treat him like a celebrity.
3. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Arnold Preston.
(b) Peyton Miller.
(c) Lester Penn.
(d) John Gibson
4. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
(a) A sadist.
(b) A masochist.
(c) A psycho.
(d) A softy.
5. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
(a) The upstairs bedroom.
(b) His rocking chair.
(c) The basement.
(d) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls and confesses to Bill at the beginning of chapter 15?
2. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
3. For how many hours does Bill sleep at the beginning of chapter 10?
4. About how tall is Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend?
5. Who is taken hostage in chapter 15?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)