|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bill brings what food item to the hostage scene?
2. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands better hours.
(b) He demands time off from work.
(c) He demands a promotion.
(d) He demands a raise.
3. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From taking steroids.
(b) From a childhood accident.
(c) From malnutrition as a child.
(d) From too much weight lifting.
4. Which important test did Bill fail when he took it?
5. What drug is found on the teenagers that get pulled over in chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
3. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
4. Who is killed in chapter 15?
5. Why does Ronny look extra muscular when Bill sees him in chapter 15?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)