|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronny Lawton have scars on his pecs?
(a) From too much weight lifting.
(b) From taking steroids.
(c) From malnutrition as a child.
(d) From a childhood accident.
2. How many acres does the fire Ed took pictures of consume?
3. About how tall is Ronny's estranged wife's boyfriend?
(a) Five feet six inches.
(b) Seven feet.
(c) Six foot two inches
(d) Six foot eight inches.
4. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands a raise.
(b) He demands better hours.
(c) He demands a promotion.
(d) He demands time off from work.
5. Why does Ronny ask for receipts?
(a) Because he wants to keep them as a souviner.
(b) Because he wants his estranged wife to pay Bill back.
(c) He wants people to know he isn't above paying for things in life.
(d) Because he wants to burn them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill fall asleep at the end of chapter 10?
2. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
3. What is the first name of Ronny's manager?
4. What age group seems to support Ronny Lawton the most?
5. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)