One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the fire that Ed takes pictures of for the paper in chapter 10?
(a) On Jamestown Circle.
(b) On Douglas Road.
(c) On County Line Road.
(d) On Beat Boulevard.
2. What demand does Ronny Lawton make of his manager?
(a) He demands time off from work.
(b) He demands better hours.
(c) He demands a promotion.
(d) He demands a raise.
3. Who calls and confesses to Bill at the beginning of chapter 15?
(a) Linda Carter.
(b) Ronny Lawton
(c) Ronny's estranged.
4. What is the name of the church-going man who dies in 1902?
(a) Lester Penn.
(b) John Gibson
(c) Arnold Preston.
(d) Peyton Miller.
5. Who does Bill compare Ronny's estranged wife and her boyfriend to when he sees them together outside of their place?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(b) Moses and his wife.
(c) President Kennedy and Jackie Onassis.
(d) Adam and Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronny look extra muscular when Bill sees him in chapter 15?
2. What does Bill call Pete in chapter 5 after the incident with the teenagers?
3. When does Ed want Bill to come over for dinner in chapter 5?
4. Where does Bill go before work at the beginning of chapter 10?
5. What does Bill find waiting for him when he gets home from work in chapter 10?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)