• Bill opens with his "Ode to a Trainee Manager."
• He reflects upon the memories of a town that was once prosperous.
• We find out that Bill works for a small newspaper in town.
• Bill finishes his story about the local bake off.
• Pete Morris calls to report that Ronny Lawton's father is missing.
• Sam tells Bill to pick up on the Ronny Lawton story.
• Sam scolds Bill over the phone for not jumping on the Ronny Lawton story as soon as it broke.
• Bill calls Pete at the station to get an update on the story.
• Bill searches through the old microfiche cabinet to find information on Ronny Lawton's mother's death.
• Ed develops a ghostly looking yearbook photo of Ronny Lawton.
• Bill finishes his article about Ronny Lawton and calls the typesetter to come get it.
• Bill and Ed agree that there is a...
This section contains 1,256 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)