Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
(b) Hoop snake.
2. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
(a) As an old man.
(b) As if in fear.
(c) As the young boy she grew up with.
(d) As if he owns the world.
3. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
(a) He packs food.
(b) He buys a skiff.
(c) He cleans his guns.
(d) He draws a map.
4. With whom does Ramona live?
(a) No one.
(b) The Howlands.
(d) Husband and daughter.
5. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(a) Abigail's mother's.
(c) Abigail's daughter's.
(d) Abigail's grandfather's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
2. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
3. Why does Abigail cry after the birth of her second child?
4. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
5. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)