|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Abigail, in what animal is her grandfather most interested?
2. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She has no one to do the work.
(c) It is more practical to keep it.
(d) She wants to remember.
3. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
(b) Tells the children to wash for dinner.
(c) Puts on a sweater.
(d) Turns on the porch light.
4. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
(a) The fever.
5. Who mentions in the epilogue that William probably owns the whole county?
(a) Abigail's lawyer.
(c) The Atlanta newspaper.
(d) Aunt Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John keep his political work housed at?
2. What does Abigail toss into the concrete yard?
3. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
4. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
5. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)