|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abigail find Robert?
(a) At home.
(b) At the golf course.
(c) At his in-law's house.
(d) At work.
2. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
3. What does Abigail toss into the concrete yard?
(a) Photographs of William's and Margaret's children.
(b) John's desk.
(c) John's chair.
(d) Her grandfather's reading chair.
4. What profession is Robert's father-in-law?
5. Who was the youngest of Margaret's children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Stokes?
2. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
3. Who does Abigail refer to as fighting roosters?
4. When William shows concern at Margaret getting weak-kneed, she blames it on _____________.
5. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)