|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
(a) A huge fish.
(b) A person.
(c) A thick mist.
(d) An owl.
2. To whom does Abigail want her attorney to place a call for her in the epilogue?
(b) Dr. Mallory.
3. How does William honor his daughter after death in Wade County?
(a) Gives a stained glass window to the Methodist church.
(b) A memorial at the church.
(c) A memorial dinner at the house.
(d) He builds a new church building.
4. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
(a) The fever.
5. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
(a) As the young boy she grew up with.
(b) As if in fear.
(c) As an old man.
(d) As if he owns the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
2. Where did John keep his political work housed at?
3. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
4. What career does Robert have, and where is his first job?
5. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)