|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
(b) New Orleans.
2. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
(a) An old dress belonging to William's wife.
(b) Something that Ramona gives her.
(c) Material purchased for curtains.
(d) Old sheets.
3. How old was Margaret when her mother left for good?
4. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
(a) Long Gone Lonesome Blues.
(b) Please Send Me Someone To Love.
(c) Mona Lisa.
(d) Glory of Love.
5. With whom does Ramona live?
(a) The Howlands.
(b) No one.
(c) Husband and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women at the tea who aren't drinking tea are drinking hot toddies and __________.
2. Where did William find a mouse nest?
3. What sound do the branches of the bluish white hickory tree make?
4. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
5. What is the last name of the cousins that Abigail goes on an outing with once or twice a month?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)