|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks beside Abigail as she walks on the sidewalk in the epilogue?
(a) Her grandfather.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Her oldest daughter.
2. What does William find on his back porch that he thinks looks "right pretty"?
(a) A family of cats.
(b) A recently painted rocking chair.
(c) Pumpkins, squash, and gourds.
(d) Basket of fruit.
3. Who is Edward Delatte?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A sheriff's deputy.
(c) A reporter.
(d) An attorney.
4. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
(a) Shells from nuts.
(c) Mussel and clamshells.
(d) River mud.
5. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
2. What do the road crews discover when they blast through McCarren Hill?
3. What outlines the graves in New Church?
4. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
5. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)