|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child receives the most affection from Margaret and William?
2. Who comments, "White trash will be the death of the South"?
(a) Mrs. Locke.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
(d) Mrs. Holloway.
3. Who did Abigail's father quote after the World War II started in 1939?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Rupert Brooks.
(c) Percy Shelley.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
4. Where does William's daughter go to college?
(a) Agnes Scott College in Georgia.
(b) H. Sophie Newcomb Memorial College in Louisiana.
(c) Mary Baldwin in Virginia.
(d) University of Montevallo in Alabama.
5. Where is Cousin Mary's family from?
(a) Twin Fawns.
(b) Madison City.
(c) Old Cedar.
(d) New Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a girl, where does Margaret go on winter mornings?
2. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
3. What career does Robert have, and where is his first job?
4. What part of Abigail's body hurts toward the end of the book?
5. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)