|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is likker?
(a) A medicinal plant.
(b) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
(c) A species of cotton.
(d) A type of hunting dog.
2. What career does Robert have, and where is his first job?
(a) Architect; Chicago.
(b) Engineer; San Francisco.
(c) Doctor; Los Angeles.
(d) Banker; Philadelphia.
3. What business action does Abigail take on the morning of the tea?
(a) Sells the livestock.
(b) Sells her property.
(c) Closes up the hotel.
(d) Cancels the timber contract.
4. What does Margaret do with the fruit she finds in the woods around the Howland home?
(a) Feeds it to the hogs.
(b) Turns it into preserves.
(c) Makes pies with it.
(d) Eats it.
5. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
(a) Material purchased for curtains.
(b) Something that Ramona gives her.
(c) An old dress belonging to William's wife.
(d) Old sheets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret pack her possessions in when she moves away from New Church?
2. How does Abigail pass the time before the tea?
3. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
4. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
5. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)