|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) Her children.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) Two whipporwills.
2. What name did the Howland place once go by that an ancestor tried unsuccessfully to bring back?
3. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-great-great grandfather.
(b) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
(c) Her great-grandfather.
(d) Her great-great grandfather.
4. Who was the youngest of Margaret's children?
5. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
(a) Roger Ellis.
(b) Grover Kent.
(c) Elfetha Harris.
(d) Jack Tobias.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with the hostess who greets Abigail at the tea?
2. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
3. With whom does Abigail drive off after her near drowning?
4. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
5. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)