|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oliver lived with his sister by a big spring. What was the name of the spring?
(a) No-name Spring.
(b) Cedar Creek.
(c) Sobbing Woman.
(d) Little River.
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
4. In what month do Abigail and John marry?
5. When Abigail is being honest with herself, she find herself wishing that ______________was not alive.
(b) John, her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches pneumonia after having the chicken pox and almost dies?
2. Who attends Carnegie Tech?
3. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Abigail notice about the flag in front of the courthouse when she first takes her attorney to John's office in town?
5. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)