Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
2. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
3. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
4. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
5. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
Explain the role of women in Botswana in the early 21st century, the time period of women in this novel. What precedents do they feel compelled to follow? What restrictions do they have? What freedoms did they have that their mothers did not have?
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of disappointment. Identify at least two characters who either embody or experience disappointment. Then cite an example to support your answers.
What is the significance of the book's title? What are some other possible titles for the book? List at least five and cite your reasons for each.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)