Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
2. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
3. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
4. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
5. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
Essay Topic 1
The frustration of unfulfilled affection touches several characters in the story. Name at least two characters who experience unfulfilled love and the situations that occur as a result.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of disappointment. Identify at least two characters who either embody or experience disappointment. Then cite an example to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the ongoing conflict between Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Buthelezi. What are the main sources of the conflicts? Why does it perpetuate? Why is the conflict greater than straightforward business competition? Explain.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)