Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
2. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
3. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
4. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
5. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of disappointment. Identify at least two characters who either embody or experience disappointment. Then cite an example to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the book's title? What are some other possible titles for the book? List at least five and cite your reasons for each.
Essay Topic 3
Women's rights is an important theme in The Kalahari Typing School for Men. Can you cite an example to support this theme? Name two other themes and cite examples for support.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)