|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Tebogo have?
2. What has Mr. Matekoni come to the place in #114 to fix?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
4. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
5. Mma Tsolamosese lives near _______________________.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the role of women in Botswana in the early 21st century, the time period of women in this novel. What precedents do they feel compelled to follow? What restrictions do they have? What freedoms did they have that their mothers did not have?
Essay Topic 2
Create a character study of Mma Ramotswe. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? Give other pertinent details about Mma Ramotswe.
Essay Topic 3
Create a character study of Mma Makutsi. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? Give other pertinent details about Mma Makutsi.
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)