|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
(a) Mma Osu.
(b) Mma Tshenyego.
(c) Mma Toulouse.
(d) Mma Kmer.
2. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
3. Who manages the establishment in #115?
(a) Mma Ramotswe.
(b) Mma Mandela.
(c) Mma Potowani.
(d) Mma Bengali.
4. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
(a) She can spend it on her dying grandchild.
(b) She wants jewels to hand down to her grandchildren.
(c) She has always wanted to see the world.
(d) She needs reliable transportation.
5. One of Mma Tsolamosese's daughters died from what disease?
(b) Sickle Cell Anemia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend did not earn her ______________________.
2. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
3. The woman in #130 says her husband works in which city?
4. What is Mrs. Tsolamosese's reaction to hearing about Mr. Molefelo's actions long ago?
5. From whose home does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
2. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
3. Describe the reunion of Mr. Molefelo and Mma Tsolamosese.
4. How does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that he can repay Tebogo?
5. What happens at the motor shop one day when the apprentices are left alone? How is the power of the younger apprentice's prayers shown?
6. What surprise does Mma Makutsi find in an essay written by one of her students?
7. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
8. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
9. What decision must Mma Ramotswe make regarding Mma Makutsi and their new client?
10. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)