|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He is running for political office.
(b) He is relocating his business.
(c) He runs down the women's agency.
(d) He is expanding his business.
2. What has Mr. Matekoni come to the place in #114 to fix?
(a) A car.
(b) A pump.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A stove.
3. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
4. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
(a) To ask about a speaker for a meeting.
(b) To voice her objection to prison reform.
(c) To get leads on Mr. Tsolamosese.
(d) To inquire about a former client.
5. What is Mma Potowani's advice to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
(a) He needs to spend more time with Mr. Matekoni.
(b) He needs to be in elevated classes.
(c) He should be sent to reform school.
(d) His artistic talents should be encouraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
2. Who manages the establishment in #115?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
4. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
5. Tebogo's daughter is interested in _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the new client? Why does she require Mma Ramotswe's services?
2. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
3. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
4. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo about how Tebogo now views her experience with him years ago?
6. Why is Mma Tsolamosese still raising children in her advanced years?
7. What is Tebogo's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo has wanted to make amends for his past behavior?
8. How does Mma Makutsi find students for her new typing school? Is she successful?
9. How does Mma Ramotswe find Mma Tshenyego who was once known as Tebogo Bathopi?
10. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)