|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tebogo's daughter is interested in _______________.
(d) Law enforcement.
2. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
(a) To find Tebogo.
(b) To buy a dress.
(c) To buy fresh fruit.
(d) To research a new client.
3. What has Mr. Matekoni come to the place in #114 to fix?
(a) A stove.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A car.
(d) A pump.
4. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
(a) She is cautiously optimistic.
(b) She likes everything about him.
(c) She despises him.
(d) She has fallen in love.
5. How does Mr. Buthelezi try to run Mma Ramotswe out of business?
(a) By spreading rumors about her.
(b) By lowballing his prices.
(c) By blackmailing her.
(d) By disparaging her gender.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
2. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
3. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
4. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
5. Where does the woman in #130 work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
2. Describe the reunion of Mr. Molefelo and Mma Tsolamosese.
3. What surprise does Mma Makutsi find in an essay written by one of her students?
4. What happens at the motor shop one day when the apprentices are left alone? How is the power of the younger apprentice's prayers shown?
5. How does Mma Ramotswe find Mma Tshenyego who was once known as Tebogo Bathopi?
6. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
7. What is Tebogo's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo has wanted to make amends for his past behavior?
8. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
9. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
10. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mma Tsolamosese's two grandchildren?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)