|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Buthelezi try to run Mma Ramotswe out of business?
(a) By lowballing his prices.
(b) By spreading rumors about her.
(c) By disparaging her gender.
(d) By blackmailing her.
2. How does Mma Makutsi advertise her new typing school?
(a) A newspaper ad.
(b) A flyer.
(c) A poster.
(d) A blog.
3. What disease is killing Mma Tsolamosese's granddaughter?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
4. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
(a) If she knowsTebogo Bathopi.
(b) Her birthdate.
(c) Who designs her dresses.
(d) If she knows a good caterer.
5. On what day of the week does Mma Makutsi's first typing class take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mma Ramotswe go in Chapter 17?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo give to Mma Tsolamosese?
3. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
4. What is the last name of the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
5. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the new client? Why does she require Mma Ramotswe's services?
2. Describe the reunion of Mr. Molefelo and Mma Tsolamosese.
3. What elements of Mma Makutsi's boyfriend should make her suspicious but do not?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe know about Mr. Selelipeng that Mma Makutsi does not know when they see each other out at a diner?
5. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
6. What is the nature of the newspaper article about Mr. Buthelezi?
7. How does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that he can repay Tebogo?
8. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mma Tsolamosese's two grandchildren?
9. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
10. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)