|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
(a) Mma Tsolamosese's address.
(b) Mma Tsolamosese's word number.
(c) Mr. Tsolamosese's phone number.
(d) Mr. Tsolamosese's burial site.
2. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He is expanding his business.
(b) He is relocating his business.
(c) He is running for political office.
(d) He runs down the women's agency.
3. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
(a) Go skydiving.
(b) Go on another date.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Take French lessons.
4. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
(a) He has two cell phones.
(b) He talks about another woman in his sleep.
(c) He is not at their flat when she calls.
(d) He has exorbitant credit card charges.
5. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her nephew.
(c) He was her boarder.
(d) He was her student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
2. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
3. Where does the woman in #130 work?
4. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
5. Where does Mr. Matekoni take Puso that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision must Mma Ramotswe make regarding Mma Makutsi and their new client?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo do to repay Mma Tsolamosese in some way?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo about how Tebogo now views her experience with him years ago?
4. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
5. What surprise does Mma Makutsi find in an essay written by one of her students?
6. What happens at the motor shop one day when the apprentices are left alone? How is the power of the younger apprentice's prayers shown?
7. How does Mma Ramotswe find Mma Tshenyego who was once known as Tebogo Bathopi?
8. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
9. What does Mr. Matekoni do with Puso immediately after learning of Mma Potowani's advice?
10. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mma Tsolamosese's two grandchildren?
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)