|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tebogo's daughter is interested in _______________.
(c) Law enforcement.
2. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
(a) Tebogo wants nothing from him.
(b) Tebogo wants a formal apology.
(c) Tebogo wants to meet with him.
(d) Tebogo wants interest on the loan.
3. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He is relocating his business.
(b) He runs down the women's agency.
(c) He is expanding his business.
(d) He is running for political office.
4. What disease is killing Mma Tsolamosese's granddaughter?
(d) Cystic Fibrosis.
5. Mma Makutsi asks her class to type essays about _____________________.
(a) Their profession.
(b) What is most important in the writer's life.
(c) Their summer vacation.
(d) Their childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage do Mma Potowani and Mma Ramotswe drink when Mma Ramotswe visits?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo give to Mma Tsolamosese?
3. What is the name of the woman client?
4. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
5. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)