|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The typing school.
(c) The meat market.
(d) The orphan farm.
2. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
3. Mma Makutsi asks her class to type essays about _____________________.
(a) Their summer vacation.
(b) Their childhood.
(c) What is most important in the writer's life.
(d) Their profession.
4. How many children does Tebogo have?
5. What is Mrs. Tsolamosese's reaction to hearing about Mr. Molefelo's actions long ago?
(a) She is not angry.
(b) She is pleased.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She does not remember him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
2. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
3. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe do while waiting for automotive help?
5. What happens at the garage in response to the younger apprentice's prayers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What elements of Mma Makutsi's boyfriend should make her suspicious but do not?
2. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
3. How does Mma Ramotswe find Mma Tshenyego who was once known as Tebogo Bathopi?
4. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe know about Mr. Selelipeng that Mma Makutsi does not know when they see each other out at a diner?
6. Describe the reunion of Mr. Molefelo and Mma Tsolamosese.
7. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mma Tsolamosese's two grandchildren?
8. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo do to repay Mma Tsolamosese in some way?
9. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
10. What surprise does Mma Makutsi find in an essay written by one of her students?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)