|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He is her nephew.
(b) He was her boarder.
(c) He was her student.
(d) He is her brother.
2. Where does Mma Ramotswe go in Chapter 17?
3. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
4. Mma Tsolamosese lives near _______________________.
(a) The city center.
(b) Cannery row.
(c) A small fishing village.
(d) A cathedral.
5. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
(a) Publish a formal apology.
(b) Pay her daughter's tuition.
(c) Explain the situation to her parents.
(d) Pay her a set fee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
2. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
3. What beverage do Mma Potowani and Mma Ramotswe drink when Mma Ramotswe visits?
4. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo about how Tebogo now views her experience with him years ago?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe know about Mr. Selelipeng that Mma Makutsi does not know when they see each other out at a diner?
4. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
5. How does Mma Ramotswe find Mma Tshenyego who was once known as Tebogo Bathopi?
6. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
7. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
8. What elements of Mma Makutsi's boyfriend should make her suspicious but do not?
9. Why is Mma Tsolamosese still raising children in her advanced years?
10. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)