|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
(a) To research a new client.
(b) To find Tebogo.
(c) To buy a dress.
(d) To buy fresh fruit.
2. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
(a) To ask about a speaker for a meeting.
(b) To inquire about a former client.
(c) To get leads on Mr. Tsolamosese.
(d) To voice her objection to prison reform.
3. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
(a) Mma Tsolamosese's word number.
(b) Mr. Tsolamosese's burial site.
(c) Mma Tsolamosese's address.
(d) Mr. Tsolamosese's phone number.
4. Mma Ramotswe can be characterized as being smart, practical and __________________.
5. What is the profession of the woman in #130?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
2. Who manages the establishment in #115?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo give to Mma Tsolamosese?
4. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
5. Where does Mma Ramotswe go in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mma Ramotswe go about looking for Mr. and Mma Tsolamosese?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe know about Mr. Selelipeng that Mma Makutsi does not know when they see each other out at a diner?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mma Tsolamosese's two grandchildren?
4. What happens at the motor shop one day when the apprentices are left alone? How is the power of the younger apprentice's prayers shown?
5. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
6. Who is the new client? Why does she require Mma Ramotswe's services?
7. How does Mma Makutsi find students for her new typing school? Is she successful?
8. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
9. How does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that he can repay Tebogo?
10. What surprise does Mma Makutsi find in an essay written by one of her students?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)