|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An anonymous essay includes a confession about _______________________.
(a) A theft.
(c) A crush on Mma Makutsi.
(d) A murder.
2. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He is an artist now.
(c) He died several years ago.
(d) He has moved to New York.
3. What is the last name of the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
4. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
(a) Publish a formal apology.
(b) Pay her a set fee.
(c) Explain the situation to her parents.
(d) Pay her daughter's tuition.
5. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
(a) At a house across from her friend's house.
(b) On the internet.
(c) At a club meeting.
(d) In a cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mma Makutsi advertise her new typing school?
2. What is Mma Potowani's advice to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo give to Mma Tsolamosese?
4. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)