|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
(a) Mma Toulouse.
(b) Mma Kmer.
(c) Mma Tshenyego.
(d) Mma Osu.
2. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
(a) A book.
(b) A photo of him.
(c) A hat.
(d) A pipe.
3. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(b) Mr. Matekoni.
(c) The older apprentice.
4. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
(a) On the internet.
(b) At a club meeting.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) At a house across from her friend's house.
5. Whom has Mma Tsolamosese taken into her home?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A nephew.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Two grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mma Potowani's advice to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
2. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
3. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
4. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mma Tsolamosese still raising children in her advanced years?
2. Describe the reunion of Mr. Molefelo and Mma Tsolamosese.
3. What elements of Mma Makutsi's boyfriend should make her suspicious but do not?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo about how Tebogo now views her experience with him years ago?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo do to repay Mma Tsolamosese in some way?
6. What happens at the motor shop one day when the apprentices are left alone? How is the power of the younger apprentice's prayers shown?
7. How does Mma Makutsi find students for her new typing school? Is she successful?
8. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
9. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mma Tsolamosese's two grandchildren?
10. What decision must Mma Ramotswe make regarding Mma Makutsi and their new client?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)