Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
(a) Tebogo wants a formal apology.
(b) Tebogo wants interest on the loan.
(c) Tebogo wants nothing from him.
(d) Tebogo wants to meet with him.
2. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
(a) She has always wanted to see the world.
(b) She can spend it on her dying grandchild.
(c) She needs reliable transportation.
(d) She wants jewels to hand down to her grandchildren.
3. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
(a) To voice her objection to prison reform.
(b) To ask about a speaker for a meeting.
(c) To inquire about a former client.
(d) To get leads on Mr. Tsolamosese.
4. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
(b) The older apprentice.
(c) Mma Makutsi.
(d) Mr. Matekoni.
5. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The orphan farm.
(c) The meat market.
(d) The typing school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
2. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
3. Where does Mr. Matekoni take Puso that night?
4. Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend did not earn her ______________________.
5. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)