|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
(a) Mma Tsolamosese's address.
(b) Mr. Tsolamosese's burial site.
(c) Mr. Tsolamosese's phone number.
(d) Mma Tsolamosese's word number.
2. Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend did not earn her ______________________.
(b) Nursing license.
(c) Master's degree.
(d) Undergrad degree.
3. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The City Hall.
(c) The pension office.
(d) The old neighborhood.
4. In which town does the woman client work?
5. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
(a) She is cautiously optimistic.
(b) She despises him.
(c) She likes everything about him.
(d) She has fallen in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
2. How many years has it been since Mma Tsolamosese has seen Mr. Molefelo?
3. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo give to Mma Tsolamosese?
5. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe know about Mr. Selelipeng that Mma Makutsi does not know when they see each other out at a diner?
2. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
3. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo do to repay Mma Tsolamosese in some way?
5. What does Mr. Matekoni do with Puso immediately after learning of Mma Potowani's advice?
6. What elements of Mma Makutsi's boyfriend should make her suspicious but do not?
7. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mma Tsolamosese's two grandchildren?
8. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
9. Who is the new client? Why does she require Mma Ramotswe's services?
10. How does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that he can repay Tebogo?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)