|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week does Mma Makutsi's first typing class take place?
2. How many children does Tebogo have?
3. Who manages the establishment in #115?
(a) Mma Bengali.
(b) Mma Potowani.
(c) Mma Ramotswe.
(d) Mma Mandela.
4. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He is expanding his business.
(b) He is running for political office.
(c) He is relocating his business.
(d) He runs down the women's agency.
5. How many years has it been since Mma Tsolamosese has seen Mr. Molefelo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Matekoni take Puso that night?
2. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
3. An anonymous essay includes a confession about _______________________.
4. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
5. Mma Makutsi is dating _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mma Makutsi find students for her new typing school? Is she successful?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe know about Mr. Selelipeng that Mma Makutsi does not know when they see each other out at a diner?
3. What is the nature of the newspaper article about Mr. Buthelezi?
4. What elements of Mma Makutsi's boyfriend should make her suspicious but do not?
5. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
6. Why is Mma Tsolamosese still raising children in her advanced years?
7. What does Mr. Matekoni do with Puso immediately after learning of Mma Potowani's advice?
8. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
9. Who is the new client? Why does she require Mma Ramotswe's services?
10. What is Tebogo's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo has wanted to make amends for his past behavior?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)