|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
(a) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will remember her.
(b) Mrs. Tsolamosese's age.
(c) If Mma Tsolamosese will call the police about the stolen radio.
(d) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will donate to her fundraiser.
2. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He is her nephew.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He was her boarder.
(d) He was her student.
3. Where does the woman in #130 work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A corporation.
(d) A hospital.
4. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Movie and coffee.
(b) Dinner and a movie.
(c) Golf and cocktails.
(d) Dinner and a concert.
5. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her date?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A concert.
(c) A bar.
(d) The movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman client?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
4. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
5. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mma Makutsi find students for her new typing school? Is she successful?
2. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo about how Tebogo now views her experience with him years ago?
4. Who is the new client? Why does she require Mma Ramotswe's services?
5. What is the nature of the newspaper article about Mr. Buthelezi?
6. Describe the reunion of Mr. Molefelo and Mma Tsolamosese.
7. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
8. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
9. How does Mma Ramotswe find Mma Tshenyego who was once known as Tebogo Bathopi?
10. Why is Mma Tsolamosese still raising children in her advanced years?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)