|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Go on another date.
(c) Go skydiving.
(d) Take French lessons.
2. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
3. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
(a) Hydraulic lift.
(d) Tool bins.
4. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Dinner and a concert.
(b) Dinner and a movie.
(c) Golf and cocktails.
(d) Movie and coffee.
5. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) He has moved to New York.
(b) He died several years ago.
(c) He is an artist now.
(d) He is retired.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
2. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
3. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
4. One of Mma Tsolamosese's daughters died from what disease?
5. Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi see a _________________ about Mr. Buthelezi.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the newspaper article about Mr. Buthelezi?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe know about Mr. Selelipeng that Mma Makutsi does not know when they see each other out at a diner?
3. How does Mma Makutsi find students for her new typing school? Is she successful?
4. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's getting a new client at the same time that Mr. Buthelezi's unsavory article appears in the newspaper?
5. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
6. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
7. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo about how Tebogo now views her experience with him years ago?
8. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
9. Describe the reunion of Mr. Molefelo and Mma Tsolamosese.
10. Why is Mma Tsolamosese still raising children in her advanced years?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)