|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the woman in #130?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
(a) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will remember her.
(b) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will donate to her fundraiser.
(c) Mrs. Tsolamosese's age.
(d) If Mma Tsolamosese will call the police about the stolen radio.
3. The woman in #130 says her husband works in which city?
4. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He is apprehensive.
5. Where does Mma Ramotswe go in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
2. How many children does Tebogo have?
3. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo give to Mma Tsolamosese?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Matekoni do with Puso immediately after learning of Mma Potowani's advice?
2. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
3. Why is Mma Tsolamosese still raising children in her advanced years?
4. What is Tebogo's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo has wanted to make amends for his past behavior?
5. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
6. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
7. What is the nature of the newspaper article about Mr. Buthelezi?
8. How does Mma Makutsi find students for her new typing school? Is she successful?
9. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo do to repay Mma Tsolamosese in some way?
10. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)