|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
2. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her date?
(a) A concert.
(b) A bar.
(c) The movies.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi see a _________________ about Mr. Buthelezi.
(b) Newspaper article.
4. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
(a) Take French lessons.
(b) Go skydiving.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Go on another date.
5. Mma Ramotswe gets a new female client who ____________________________.
(a) Pays up front.
(b) Has not been happy with Mr. Buthelezi's services.
(c) Has had an affair with Mr. Buthelezi.
(d) Travels from America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
2. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
3. The woman in #130 says her husband works in which city?
4. Mma Makutsi is dating _____________________.
5. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision must Mma Ramotswe make regarding Mma Makutsi and their new client?
2. What does Mr. Matekoni do with Puso immediately after learning of Mma Potowani's advice?
3. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
4. Who is the new client? Why does she require Mma Ramotswe's services?
5. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern about meeting Mma Tsolamosese? Are her fears unfounded?
6. With whom does Mma Makutsi go on a date? What does she learn about him?
7. How does Mma Ramotswe go about looking for Mr. and Mma Tsolamosese?
8. How does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that he can repay Tebogo?
9. What does Mma Ramotswe know about Mr. Selelipeng that Mma Makutsi does not know when they see each other out at a diner?
10. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)