|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Take French lessons.
(c) Go skydiving.
(d) Go on another date.
2. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(d) Cystic Fibrosis.
3. Who manages the establishment in #115?
(a) Mma Potowani.
(b) Mma Ramotswe.
(c) Mma Bengali.
(d) Mma Mandela.
4. Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi see a _________________ about Mr. Buthelezi.
(a) Newspaper article.
5. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
(a) If Mma Tsolamosese will call the police about the stolen radio.
(b) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will remember her.
(c) Mrs. Tsolamosese's age.
(d) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will donate to her fundraiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
2. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
3. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
5. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that he can repay Tebogo?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo about how Tebogo now views her experience with him years ago?
3. At the orphan farm, what advice does Mma Potowani give to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
4. What decision must Mma Ramotswe make regarding Mma Makutsi and their new client?
5. What does Mr. Matekoni do with Puso immediately after learning of Mma Potowani's advice?
6. What is Mma Tsolamosese's reaction to learning that Mr. Molefelo is trying to locate her after so many years?
7. What does the new client say about why she and her husband bought a flat in Gaborone?
8. Who is the new client? Why does she require Mma Ramotswe's services?
9. How does Mma Makutsi find students for her new typing school? Is she successful?
10. Describe the reunion of Mr. Molefelo and Mma Tsolamosese.
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)