|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
(a) Adult Education.
2. With how many typewriters does Mma Makutsi plan to start her business?
3. What is the Botswana police agency?
(a) The CID.
(b) The BPA.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. When Mr. Maketoni returns to work, Mma Ramotswe __________________________.
(a) wants to grow her business.
(b) wants to get married.
(c) hopes things will get better.
(d) wants to close her business.
5. How many foster children does Mma Ramotswe have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to harm the person in #51?
2. What is Mma Ramotswe looking to find for Mma Makutsi?
3. What type of letter does Mma Makutsi write in Chapter 6?
4. What are the terms of Mma Makutsi's request?
5. Mr. Buthelezi claims to have once worked for the _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mr. Molefelo? What does he tell Mma Ramotswe when he comes to her office?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about a problem her foster daughter is struggling with?
3. What is the premise of The Kalahari Typing School For Men?
4. Why is the visit to the new detective agency so insulting to Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi?
5. How does Mma Ramotswe reassure her foster daughter about her problem?
6. What has happened to Mr. Molefelo emotionally as a result of his being attacked?
7. For what reason does Mr. Molefelo now need Mma Ramotswe's services?
8. What does Mr. Matekoni encounter when he comes to Mma Ramotswe's home to water the vegetable plants?
9. What does Mma Ramotswe think is the answer to Mma Makutsi's financial struggles?
10. Why does Mma Ramotswe find it necessary to create a diversion at the church service?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)