|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of letter does Mma Makutsi write in Chapter 6?
(a) Collection letter.
(b) Apology letter.
(c) Introductory letter.
(d) Sales letter.
2. Who was Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend when he was a student?
3. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern for Mma Makutsi's business?
(a) She can get certification.
(b) She will be too tired all the time.
(c) She will find enough students.
(d) She will find a good location.
4. What does Mma Ramotske think Mma Makutsi should do at this point in her life?
(a) Go back to college.
(b) Marry a man with money.
5. What topic is most important for the person in #51 now?
(a) Learning a foreign language.
(b) Everything he has done wrong in his life.
(c) Expansion of his business.
(d) How to mend family relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. This novel is the ________________ in a series of novels featuring Mma Ramotswe.
2. What does Mr. Matekoni do when he arrives at Mma Ramotswe's home?
3. From which school had Mma Makutsi graduated?
4. What does Mma think would be a profitable business?
5. When Mr. Maketoni returns to work, Mma Ramotswe __________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the visit to the new detective agency so insulting to Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi?
2. For what reason does Mr. Molefelo now need Mma Ramotswe's services?
3. What does Mr. Matekoni encounter when he comes to Mma Ramotswe's home to water the vegetable plants?
4. What seems to be Mr. Molefelo's intention by contacting Mma Ramotswe?
5. What is the irony of Mma Ramotswe's uncertainty regarding Mma Makutsi's typing school?
6. What has happened to Mr. Molefelo emotionally as a result of his being attacked?
7. Who is Mr. Molefelo? What does he tell Mma Ramotswe when he comes to her office?
8. How does Puso react when he is confronted with harming the bird?
9. What suggestion does Mma Makutsi have for increasing sales at Mr. Matekoni's garage?
10. How does Mma Makutsi arrive at the idea for her typing school?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)