|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mma Ramotswe's marital status?
2. What is Mma Ramotswe's first name?
3. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
4. What was the last name of the family with whom Mr. Molefelo lived?
5. From which school had Mma Makutsi graduated?
(a) Cleary Secretarial College.
(b) Kaplan University.
(c) The Botswana Secretarial School.
(d) Rhodesian Girls College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
2. Who is Mma Ramotswe's fiance?
3. What does Mr. Matekoni become aware of at Mma Ramotswe's house?
4. What did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
5. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the author insert Mr. Molefelo's character into the story?
2. What has happened to Mr. Molefelo emotionally as a result of his being attacked?
3. Why does the typewriter school seem to be a win-win situation for Mma Makutsi?
4. How does Mma Makutsi obtain the typewriters necessary for her typing school?
5. Why is the visit to the new detective agency so insulting to Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi?
6. How does the author show that Mma Ramotswe is deeply concerned for her foster children?
7. What seems to be Mr. Molefelo's intention by contacting Mma Ramotswe?
8. What is the difficulty that Mma Ramotswe faces now that affects both her personal and business lives?
9. Describe Mr. Buthelezi. Why is he such a negative presence?
10. What does Mr. Matekoni encounter when he comes to Mma Ramotswe's home to water the vegetable plants?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)