|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Dinner and a movie.
(b) Movie and coffee.
(c) Dinner and a concert.
(d) Golf and cocktails.
2. What is the last name of the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
(a) Mrs. Tsolamosese's age.
(b) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will remember her.
(c) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will donate to her fundraiser.
(d) If Mma Tsolamosese will call the police about the stolen radio.
4. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
(a) Explain the situation to her parents.
(b) Publish a formal apology.
(c) Pay her a set fee.
(d) Pay her daughter's tuition.
5. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
(a) It runs out of gas.
(b) It throws a rod.
(c) It overheats.
(d) It has a flat tire.
6. Where does Mr. Matekoni take Puso that night?
(a) The beach.
(b) The video arcade.
(c) For a drive.
(d) The movies.
7. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
(a) She has a heart condition.
(b) She will most likely not survive past childhood.
(c) She has a growth disease.
(d) She has learning disabilities.
8. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A photo of him.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
9. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Go on another date.
(c) Take French lessons.
(d) Go skydiving.
10. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
(a) She has fallen in love.
(b) She is cautiously optimistic.
(c) She likes everything about him.
(d) She despises him.
11. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is apprehensive.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He is happy.
12. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
(a) Mandela Road.
(b) Barbary Road.
(c) Tlokweng Road.
(d) Panyin Road.
13. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
14. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
15. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
(a) A psychic.
(b) Her sister.
(c) An old friend.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe do while waiting for automotive help?
3. Tebogo's daughter is interested in _______________.
4. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
5. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)