|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
(b) Tool bins.
(c) Hydraulic lift.
2. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
(a) She wants to forget about him.
(b) She wants a letter of apology.
(c) She wants to see him again.
(d) She wants to press charges.
3. How does Mr. Buthelezi try to run Mma Ramotswe out of business?
(a) By lowballing his prices.
(b) By spreading rumors about her.
(c) By blackmailing her.
(d) By disparaging her gender.
4. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
5. What is the profession of the woman in #130?
6. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
7. What disease is killing Mma Tsolamosese's granddaughter?
(c) Cystic Fibrosis.
8. How many years has it been since Mma Tsolamosese has seen Mr. Molefelo?
9. Who manages the establishment in #115?
(a) Mma Bengali.
(b) Mma Potowani.
(c) Mma Mandela.
(d) Mma Ramotswe.
10. Whom has Mma Tsolamosese taken into her home?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Two grandchildren.
(c) A nephew.
(d) Her sister.
11. What is Mma Potowani's advice to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
(a) His artistic talents should be encouraged.
(b) He needs to be in elevated classes.
(c) He needs to spend more time with Mr. Matekoni.
(d) He should be sent to reform school.
12. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Golf and cocktails.
(b) Dinner and a movie.
(c) Movie and coffee.
(d) Dinner and a concert.
13. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
(a) To find Tebogo.
(b) To research a new client.
(c) To buy fresh fruit.
(d) To buy a dress.
14. What is the name of the woman client?
(a) Mma Osu.
(b) Mma Francis.
(c) Mma Goethe.
(d) Mma Selelipeng.
15. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
(a) She likes everything about him.
(b) She despises him.
(c) She is cautiously optimistic.
(d) She has fallen in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
2. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
3. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
4. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
5. Where does Mma Ramotswe go in Chapter 17?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)