|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(b) Mma Makutsi.
(c) Mr. Matekoni.
(d) Mr. Mandela.
2. Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend did not earn her ______________________.
(a) Master's degree.
(b) Nursing license.
(c) Undergrad degree.
3. Mma Makutsi asks her class to type essays about _____________________.
(a) Their summer vacation.
(b) Their profession.
(c) Their childhood.
(d) What is most important in the writer's life.
4. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
(a) Mma Kmer.
(b) Mma Osu.
(c) Mma Tshenyego.
(d) Mma Toulouse.
5. What beverage do Mma Potowani and Mma Ramotswe drink when Mma Ramotswe visits?
6. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
(a) One hour.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
7. On what day of the week does Mma Makutsi's first typing class take place?
8. What disease is killing Mma Tsolamosese's granddaughter?
(c) Cystic Fibrosis.
9. How many children does Tebogo have?
10. Where does Mr. Matekoni take Puso that night?
(a) The beach.
(b) For a drive.
(c) The video arcade.
(d) The movies.
11. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) On the internet.
(c) At a club meeting.
(d) At a house across from her friend's house.
12. Mma Makutsi is dating _____________________.
(a) Her childhood sweetheart.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) The husband of the new client.
(d) Mma Ramotswe's ex-husband.
13. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
(a) She despises him.
(b) She has fallen in love.
(c) She likes everything about him.
(d) She is cautiously optimistic.
14. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(a) Cystic Fibrosis.
15. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
(a) She needs reliable transportation.
(b) She can spend it on her dying grandchild.
(c) She wants jewels to hand down to her grandchildren.
(d) She has always wanted to see the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
2. What happens at the garage in response to the younger apprentice's prayers?
3. Mma Tsolamosese lives near _______________________.
4. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
5. Whom has Mma Tsolamosese taken into her home?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)