|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage do Mma Potowani and Mma Ramotswe drink when Mma Ramotswe visits?
2. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
3. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
4. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
(a) One week.
(b) One hour.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
5. In which town does the woman client work?
6. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He runs down the women's agency.
(b) He is expanding his business.
(c) He is running for political office.
(d) He is relocating his business.
7. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
(a) To voice her objection to prison reform.
(b) To ask about a speaker for a meeting.
(c) To inquire about a former client.
(d) To get leads on Mr. Tsolamosese.
8. Where does Mr. Matekoni take Puso that night?
(a) The movies.
(b) The beach.
(c) For a drive.
(d) The video arcade.
9. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
(a) Mma Toulouse.
(b) Mma Kmer.
(c) Mma Osu.
(d) Mma Tshenyego.
10. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
(a) He has two cell phones.
(b) He is not at their flat when she calls.
(c) He has exorbitant credit card charges.
(d) He talks about another woman in his sleep.
11. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) The old neighborhood.
(b) The pension office.
(c) The City Hall.
(d) The hospital.
12. What has Mr. Matekoni come to the place in #114 to fix?
(a) A stove.
(b) A car.
(c) A pump.
(d) A tractor.
13. The woman in #130 says her husband works in which city?
14. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(b) Mr. Matekoni.
(d) The older apprentice.
15. What disease is killing Mma Tsolamosese's granddaughter?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mma Makutsi asks her class to type essays about _____________________.
2. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
3. Who manages the establishment in #115?
4. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)