|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
(a) Tlokweng Road.
(b) Panyin Road.
(c) Barbary Road.
(d) Mandela Road.
2. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(d) Cystic Fibrosis.
3. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
(a) She wants to see him again.
(b) She wants to press charges.
(c) She wants to forget about him.
(d) She wants a letter of apology.
4. On what day of the week does Mma Makutsi's first typing class take place?
5. What is the name of the woman client?
(a) Mma Selelipeng.
(b) Mma Francis.
(c) Mma Osu.
(d) Mma Goethe.
6. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
7. An anonymous essay includes a confession about _______________________.
(b) A theft.
(c) A murder.
(d) A crush on Mma Makutsi.
8. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A hat.
(c) A book.
(d) A photo of him.
9. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
(a) It has a flat tire.
(b) It overheats.
(c) It runs out of gas.
(d) It throws a rod.
10. Where does Mma Ramotswe go in Chapter 17?
11. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
12. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
(b) Hydraulic lift.
(d) Tool bins.
13. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
14. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
15. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
(a) He has two cell phones.
(b) He is not at their flat when she calls.
(c) He has exorbitant credit card charges.
(d) He talks about another woman in his sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom has Mma Tsolamosese taken into her home?
2. Mma Tsolamosese lives near _______________________.
3. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
5. In which town does the woman client work?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)