|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A psychic.
(d) An old friend.
2. In which town does the woman client work?
3. Who manages the establishment in #115?
(a) Mma Bengali.
(b) Mma Mandela.
(c) Mma Ramotswe.
(d) Mma Potowani.
4. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
(a) Pay her daughter's tuition.
(b) Explain the situation to her parents.
(c) Publish a formal apology.
(d) Pay her a set fee.
5. Where does the woman in #130 work?
(a) A car dealership.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A corporation.
6. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Dinner and a movie.
(b) Golf and cocktails.
(c) Movie and coffee.
(d) Dinner and a concert.
7. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
(a) To buy fresh fruit.
(b) To buy a dress.
(c) To research a new client.
(d) To find Tebogo.
8. What does Mma Ramotswe do while waiting for automotive help?
(a) Looks at photos.
(b) Watches TV.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Takes a nap.
9. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(b) The older apprentice.
(c) Mr. Matekoni.
10. Mma Ramotswe gets a new female client who ____________________________.
(a) Pays up front.
(b) Has not been happy with Mr. Buthelezi's services.
(c) Travels from America.
(d) Has had an affair with Mr. Buthelezi.
11. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
12. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
13. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
(a) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will remember her.
(b) Mrs. Tsolamosese's age.
(c) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will donate to her fundraiser.
(d) If Mma Tsolamosese will call the police about the stolen radio.
14. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
15. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mr. Matekoni come to the place in #114 to fix?
2. Mma Makutsi is dating _____________________.
3. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
4. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
5. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)