|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
(a) Mma Kmer.
(b) Mma Osu.
(c) Mma Tshenyego.
(d) Mma Toulouse.
2. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
(a) Tebogo wants to meet with him.
(b) Tebogo wants a formal apology.
(c) Tebogo wants nothing from him.
(d) Tebogo wants interest on the loan.
3. On what day of the week does Mma Makutsi's first typing class take place?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
(a) If she knows a good caterer.
(b) If she knowsTebogo Bathopi.
(c) Who designs her dresses.
(d) Her birthdate.
5. What is the name of the woman client?
(a) Mma Selelipeng.
(b) Mma Francis.
(c) Mma Goethe.
(d) Mma Osu.
6. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
7. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
(a) It has a flat tire.
(b) It overheats.
(c) It runs out of gas.
(d) It throws a rod.
8. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) The old neighborhood.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The City Hall.
(d) The pension office.
9. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
10. One of Mma Tsolamosese's daughters died from what disease?
(c) Sickle Cell Anemia.
11. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her date?
(a) The movies.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A concert.
(d) A bar.
12. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
(a) To ask about a speaker for a meeting.
(b) To inquire about a former client.
(c) To voice her objection to prison reform.
(d) To get leads on Mr. Tsolamosese.
13. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
(a) To buy a dress.
(b) To research a new client.
(c) To find Tebogo.
(d) To buy fresh fruit.
14. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
15. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He was her student.
(c) He was her boarder.
(d) He is her nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
2. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
3. How many children does Tebogo have?
4. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
5. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)