|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
(a) Publish a formal apology.
(b) Pay her daughter's tuition.
(c) Pay her a set fee.
(d) Explain the situation to her parents.
2. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
(a) She wants to see him again.
(b) She wants to press charges.
(c) She wants a letter of apology.
(d) She wants to forget about him.
3. In which town does the woman client work?
4. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Go skydiving.
(c) Go on another date.
(d) Take French lessons.
5. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(a) Cystic Fibrosis.
6. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is apprehensive.
(d) He is shy.
7. Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi see a _________________ about Mr. Buthelezi.
(c) Newspaper article.
8. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
(a) The older apprentice.
(c) Mr. Matekoni.
(d) Mma Makutsi.
9. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He is her nephew.
(b) He was her student.
(c) He was her boarder.
(d) He is her brother.
10. How many children does Tebogo have?
11. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He died several years ago.
(c) He is an artist now.
(d) He has moved to New York.
12. Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend did not earn her ______________________.
(a) Undergrad degree.
(c) Nursing license.
(d) Master's degree.
13. What disease is killing Mma Tsolamosese's granddaughter?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
14. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
15. Whom does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(b) Mr. Matekoni.
(c) Mr. Mandela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
2. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
3. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
4. What is Mrs. Tsolamosese's reaction to hearing about Mr. Molefelo's actions long ago?
5. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)