|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the woman in #130?
2. Mma Ramotswe gets a new female client who ____________________________.
(a) Travels from America.
(b) Has had an affair with Mr. Buthelezi.
(c) Has not been happy with Mr. Buthelezi's services.
(d) Pays up front.
3. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) The old neighborhood.
(b) The City Hall.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The pension office.
4. What is the name of the woman client?
(a) Mma Osu.
(b) Mma Selelipeng.
(c) Mma Goethe.
(d) Mma Francis.
5. How many children does Tebogo have?
6. Whom has Mma Tsolamosese taken into her home?
(a) Two grandchildren.
(b) A nephew.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
7. What is Mrs. Tsolamosese's reaction to hearing about Mr. Molefelo's actions long ago?
(a) She is not angry.
(b) She does not remember him.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She is pleased.
8. What has Mr. Matekoni come to the place in #114 to fix?
(a) A stove.
(b) A car.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A pump.
9. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
10. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
(a) He talks about another woman in his sleep.
(b) He has exorbitant credit card charges.
(c) He is not at their flat when she calls.
(d) He has two cell phones.
11. What is Mma Potowani's advice to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
(a) He needs to be in elevated classes.
(b) He should be sent to reform school.
(c) He needs to spend more time with Mr. Matekoni.
(d) His artistic talents should be encouraged.
12. What beverage do Mma Potowani and Mma Ramotswe drink when Mma Ramotswe visits?
13. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
14. Mma Makutsi asks her class to type essays about _____________________.
(a) What is most important in the writer's life.
(b) Their childhood.
(c) Their profession.
(d) Their summer vacation.
15. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
(a) She has a growth disease.
(b) She will most likely not survive past childhood.
(c) She has a heart condition.
(d) She has learning disabilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose home does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
2. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
3. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
4. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
5. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)