|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend did not earn her ______________________.
(a) Undergrad degree.
(c) Master's degree.
(d) Nursing license.
2. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
(a) The meat market.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The typing school.
(d) The orphan farm.
3. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
4. How does Mma Makutsi advertise her new typing school?
(a) A poster.
(b) A newspaper ad.
(c) A blog.
(d) A flyer.
5. Whom does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(a) Mr. Mandela.
(b) Mr. Matekoni.
(d) Mma Makutsi.
6. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
(a) Tebogo wants to meet with him.
(b) Tebogo wants nothing from him.
(c) Tebogo wants interest on the loan.
(d) Tebogo wants a formal apology.
7. Mma Makutsi asks her class to type essays about _____________________.
(a) What is most important in the writer's life.
(b) Their profession.
(c) Their summer vacation.
(d) Their childhood.
8. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Movie and coffee.
(b) Golf and cocktails.
(c) Dinner and a movie.
(d) Dinner and a concert.
9. The woman in #130 says her husband works in which city?
10. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her date?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The movies.
(c) A concert.
(d) A bar.
11. Mma Ramotswe gets a new female client who ____________________________.
(a) Has had an affair with Mr. Buthelezi.
(b) Has not been happy with Mr. Buthelezi's services.
(c) Travels from America.
(d) Pays up front.
12. How many children does Tebogo have?
13. From whose home does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(a) Mr. Osu.
(b) Dr. Moshu.
(c) Dr. Moffat.
(d) Mr. Sentry.
14. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
(a) It overheats.
(b) It throws a rod.
(c) It runs out of gas.
(d) It has a flat tire.
15. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He was her boarder.
(c) He was her student.
(d) He is her nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
2. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
3. What is the name of the woman client?
4. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
5. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)