|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An anonymous essay includes a confession about _______________________.
(a) A murder.
(c) A theft.
(d) A crush on Mma Makutsi.
2. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
(a) Tebogo wants interest on the loan.
(b) Tebogo wants nothing from him.
(c) Tebogo wants a formal apology.
(d) Tebogo wants to meet with him.
3. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
(a) Mma Kmer.
(b) Mma Osu.
(c) Mma Tshenyego.
(d) Mma Toulouse.
4. How many children does Tebogo have?
5. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
(a) He has two cell phones.
(b) He talks about another woman in his sleep.
(c) He has exorbitant credit card charges.
(d) He is not at their flat when she calls.
6. Tebogo's daughter is interested in _______________.
(a) Law enforcement.
7. What beverage do Mma Potowani and Mma Ramotswe drink when Mma Ramotswe visits?
8. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
(a) She needs reliable transportation.
(b) She wants jewels to hand down to her grandchildren.
(c) She can spend it on her dying grandchild.
(d) She has always wanted to see the world.
9. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Dinner and a movie.
(b) Dinner and a concert.
(c) Movie and coffee.
(d) Golf and cocktails.
10. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
(b) Hydraulic lift.
(d) Tool bins.
11. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
(a) To research a new client.
(b) To buy a dress.
(c) To find Tebogo.
(d) To buy fresh fruit.
12. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
(a) On the internet.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) At a club meeting.
(d) At a house across from her friend's house.
13. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
(a) She despises him.
(b) She likes everything about him.
(c) She has fallen in love.
(d) She is cautiously optimistic.
14. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
(a) One week.
(b) One hour.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
15. Whom has Mma Tsolamosese taken into her home?
(a) Two grandchildren.
(b) A nephew.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mma Ramotswe can be characterized as being smart, practical and __________________.
2. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
3. Who manages the establishment in #115?
4. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
5. Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend did not earn her ______________________.
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)