|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
(a) He has two cell phones.
(b) He has exorbitant credit card charges.
(c) He is not at their flat when she calls.
(d) He talks about another woman in his sleep.
2. Whom has Mma Tsolamosese taken into her home?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A nephew.
(c) Two grandchildren.
(d) Her sister.
3. What is the name of the woman client?
(a) Mma Goethe.
(b) Mma Francis.
(c) Mma Selelipeng.
(d) Mma Osu.
4. Mma Makutsi asks her class to type essays about _____________________.
(a) Their summer vacation.
(b) Their profession.
(c) What is most important in the writer's life.
(d) Their childhood.
5. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
6. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
7. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One hour.
8. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
(a) She despises him.
(b) She has fallen in love.
(c) She likes everything about him.
(d) She is cautiously optimistic.
9. How does Mma Makutsi advertise her new typing school?
(a) A blog.
(b) A poster.
(c) A newspaper ad.
(d) A flyer.
10. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A psychic.
(c) Her mother.
(d) An old friend.
11. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
(a) She will most likely not survive past childhood.
(b) She has learning disabilities.
(c) She has a heart condition.
(d) She has a growth disease.
12. Mma Ramotswe gets a new female client who ____________________________.
(a) Travels from America.
(b) Has not been happy with Mr. Buthelezi's services.
(c) Has had an affair with Mr. Buthelezi.
(d) Pays up front.
13. What beverage do Mma Potowani and Mma Ramotswe drink when Mma Ramotswe visits?
14. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
(a) Tlokweng Road.
(b) Mandela Road.
(c) Panyin Road.
(d) Barbary Road.
15. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Dinner and a concert.
(b) Dinner and a movie.
(c) Golf and cocktails.
(d) Movie and coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
2. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
3. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
4. On what day of the week does Mma Makutsi's first typing class take place?
5. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)