|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose home does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(a) Dr. Moffat.
(b) Dr. Moshu.
(c) Mr. Sentry.
(d) Mr. Osu.
2. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
(a) To inquire about a former client.
(b) To get leads on Mr. Tsolamosese.
(c) To voice her objection to prison reform.
(d) To ask about a speaker for a meeting.
3. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
(a) Mma Kmer.
(b) Mma Toulouse.
(c) Mma Tshenyego.
(d) Mma Osu.
4. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
5. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
(a) She will most likely not survive past childhood.
(b) She has a growth disease.
(c) She has a heart condition.
(d) She has learning disabilities.
6. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
(a) A photo of him.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A book.
(d) A hat.
7. What does Mma Ramotswe tell Mr. Molefelo that Tebogo wants from him now?
(a) Tebogo wants nothing from him.
(b) Tebogo wants a formal apology.
(c) Tebogo wants interest on the loan.
(d) Tebogo wants to meet with him.
8. How many children does Tebogo have?
9. Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi see a _________________ about Mr. Buthelezi.
(b) Newspaper article.
10. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He is her nephew.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He was her boarder.
(d) He was her student.
11. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(a) Cystic Fibrosis.
12. One of Mma Tsolamosese's daughters died from what disease?
(c) Sickle Cell Anemia.
13. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
(a) It runs out of gas.
(b) It throws a rod.
(c) It overheats.
(d) It has a flat tire.
14. What beverage do Mma Potowani and Mma Ramotswe drink when Mma Ramotswe visits?
15. On what day of the week does Mma Makutsi's first typing class take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the woman in #130?
2. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
3. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
4. What is the name of the woman client?
5. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)