|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
2. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
(a) She wants to see him again.
(b) She wants a letter of apology.
(c) She wants to forget about him.
(d) She wants to press charges.
3. What is the name of the woman client?
(a) Mma Selelipeng.
(b) Mma Francis.
(c) Mma Goethe.
(d) Mma Osu.
4. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
5. Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi see a _________________ about Mr. Buthelezi.
(d) Newspaper article.
6. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
7. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He was her student.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her nephew.
(d) He was her boarder.
8. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
9. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
(a) At a house across from her friend's house.
(b) On the internet.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) At a club meeting.
10. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
(a) She will most likely not survive past childhood.
(b) She has a heart condition.
(c) She has a growth disease.
(d) She has learning disabilities.
11. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
(a) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will donate to her fundraiser.
(b) Mrs. Tsolamosese's age.
(c) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will remember her.
(d) If Mma Tsolamosese will call the police about the stolen radio.
12. From whose home does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(a) Dr. Moshu.
(b) Mr. Sentry.
(c) Mr. Osu.
(d) Dr. Moffat.
13. How many children does Tebogo have?
14. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
(a) Her birthdate.
(b) If she knowsTebogo Bathopi.
(c) If she knows a good caterer.
(d) Who designs her dresses.
15. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
(a) Go skydiving.
(b) Go on another date.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Take French lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
2. Where does Mma Ramotswe go in Chapter 17?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
4. Mma Makutsi is dating _____________________.
5. An anonymous essay includes a confession about _______________________.
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)