|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
(a) A hat.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A book.
(d) A photo of him.
2. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
(c) Tool bins.
(d) Hydraulic lift.
3. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) A psychic.
(d) An old friend.
4. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
(a) Panyin Road.
(b) Mandela Road.
(c) Tlokweng Road.
(d) Barbary Road.
5. How many years has it been since Mma Tsolamosese has seen Mr. Molefelo?
6. Who manages the establishment in #115?
(a) Mma Bengali.
(b) Mma Potowani.
(c) Mma Ramotswe.
(d) Mma Mandela.
7. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
(a) On the internet.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) At a club meeting.
(d) At a house across from her friend's house.
8. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
(a) To get leads on Mr. Tsolamosese.
(b) To inquire about a former client.
(c) To voice her objection to prison reform.
(d) To ask about a speaker for a meeting.
9. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
(a) She has a heart condition.
(b) She has learning disabilities.
(c) She will most likely not survive past childhood.
(d) She has a growth disease.
10. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The orphan farm.
(c) The typing school.
(d) The meat market.
11. Where does Mr. Matekoni take Puso that night?
(a) The movies.
(b) For a drive.
(c) The beach.
(d) The video arcade.
12. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
(a) She despises him.
(b) She has fallen in love.
(c) She is cautiously optimistic.
(d) She likes everything about him.
13. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
14. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) The City Hall.
(b) The old neighborhood.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The pension office.
15. Whom does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(a) Mr. Matekoni.
(b) Mr. Mandela.
(d) Mma Makutsi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman client?
2. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
3. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
4. Mma Makutsi is dating _____________________.
5. Where does the woman in #130 work?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)