|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
(a) An old friend.
(b) A psychic.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
2. What is the name of the woman client?
(a) Mma Francis.
(b) Mma Goethe.
(c) Mma Osu.
(d) Mma Selelipeng.
3. Whom has Mma Tsolamosese taken into her home?
(a) Two grandchildren.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A nephew.
4. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
(a) He talks about another woman in his sleep.
(b) He is not at their flat when she calls.
(c) He has two cell phones.
(d) He has exorbitant credit card charges.
5. Mma Makutsi is dating _____________________.
(a) The husband of the new client.
(b) Mma Ramotswe's ex-husband.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her childhood sweetheart.
6. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
(a) She wants a letter of apology.
(b) She wants to see him again.
(c) She wants to press charges.
(d) She wants to forget about him.
7. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He is apprehensive.
8. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He is running for political office.
(b) He is expanding his business.
(c) He runs down the women's agency.
(d) He is relocating his business.
9. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) He died several years ago.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is an artist now.
(d) He has moved to New York.
10. Mrs. Tsolamosese lives near the village of _________________.
11. Tebogo's daughter is interested in _______________.
(a) Law enforcement.
12. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
(a) To get leads on Mr. Tsolamosese.
(b) To voice her objection to prison reform.
(c) To inquire about a former client.
(d) To ask about a speaker for a meeting.
13. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
14. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
(a) The older apprentice.
(b) Mr. Matekoni.
(c) Mma Makutsi.
15. The man in #119 lives in a flat near _____________________.
(a) Panyin Road.
(b) Barbary Road.
(c) Tlokweng Road.
(d) Mandela Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Tsolamosese's reaction to hearing about Mr. Molefelo's actions long ago?
2. What does Mma Makutsi agree to do with the man in #119?
3. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
4. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
5. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)