|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
2. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
(a) She wants to press charges.
(b) She wants a letter of apology.
(c) She wants to see him again.
(d) She wants to forget about him.
3. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
(a) If she knows a good caterer.
(b) Who designs her dresses.
(c) Her birthdate.
(d) If she knowsTebogo Bathopi.
4. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
(a) One month.
(b) One hour.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
5. What is the name of the woman client?
(a) Mma Goethe.
(b) Mma Francis.
(c) Mma Osu.
(d) Mma Selelipeng.
6. Mma Ramotswe gets a new female client who ____________________________.
(a) Pays up front.
(b) Has not been happy with Mr. Buthelezi's services.
(c) Has had an affair with Mr. Buthelezi.
(d) Travels from America.
7. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) He has moved to New York.
(b) He is an artist now.
(c) He died several years ago.
(d) He is retired.
8. In which town does the woman client work?
9. What is Mma Potowani's advice to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
(a) He needs to be in elevated classes.
(b) He needs to spend more time with Mr. Matekoni.
(c) His artistic talents should be encouraged.
(d) He should be sent to reform school.
10. One of Mma Tsolamosese's daughters died from what disease?
(b) Sickle Cell Anemia.
11. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
(a) To research a new client.
(b) To buy fresh fruit.
(c) To buy a dress.
(d) To find Tebogo.
12. What is the last name of the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
13. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
(a) If Mma Tsolamosese will call the police about the stolen radio.
(b) Mrs. Tsolamosese's age.
(c) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will donate to her fundraiser.
(d) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will remember her.
14. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
(a) She has a heart condition.
(b) She has a growth disease.
(c) She has learning disabilities.
(d) She will most likely not survive past childhood.
15. How many years has it been since Mma Tsolamosese has seen Mr. Molefelo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
2. Where does Mma Ramotswe find Tebogo?
3. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
4. How does Mr. Buthelezi try to run Mma Ramotswe out of business?
5. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)