|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
(a) He was her boarder.
(b) He is her nephew.
(c) He was her student.
(d) He is her brother.
2. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
3. Where does the woman's husband tell his wife that he is when she cannot reach him in the evenings?
4. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Matekoni go in Chapter 13?
(a) The orphan farm.
(b) The typing school.
(c) The meat market.
(d) A restaurant.
5. An anonymous essay includes a confession about _______________________.
(a) A murder.
(b) A crush on Mma Makutsi.
(c) A theft.
6. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
(a) Publish a formal apology.
(b) Pay her daughter's tuition.
(c) Explain the situation to her parents.
(d) Pay her a set fee.
7. Who brings Mma Tsolamosese to see Mr. Molefelo?
(b) The older apprentice.
(c) Mma Makutsi.
(d) Mr. Matekoni.
8. What is Tebogo Bathopi's name now?
(a) Mma Tshenyego.
(b) Mma Osu.
(c) Mma Toulouse.
(d) Mma Kmer.
9. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) He has moved to New York.
(b) He is an artist now.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He died several years ago.
10. From whose home does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(a) Dr. Moffat.
(b) Mr. Sentry.
(c) Dr. Moshu.
(d) Mr. Osu.
11. What has Mr. Matekoni come to the place in #114 to fix?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A car.
(c) A stove.
(d) A pump.
12. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
(b) Hydraulic lift.
(d) Tool bins.
13. With what disease is one of Mma Tsolamosese's grandchildren afflicted?
(d) Cystic Fibrosis.
14. What does Mrs. Tsolamosese want to do regarding Mr. Molefelo?
(a) She wants a letter of apology.
(b) She wants to forget about him.
(c) She wants to press charges.
(d) She wants to see him again.
15. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He is expanding his business.
(b) He is running for political office.
(c) He runs down the women's agency.
(d) He is relocating his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the marital status of the man in #119?
2. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
3. Mma Makutsi's class is progressing quickly and she decides to end it _________________ earlier than expected.
4. How many students does Mma Makutsi get on the first day of advertising?
5. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)