|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman in #130 work?
(a) A corporation.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hospital.
2. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
(a) Explain the situation to her parents.
(b) Pay her a set fee.
(c) Publish a formal apology.
(d) Pay her daughter's tuition.
3. Who manages the establishment in #115?
(a) Mma Ramotswe.
(b) Mma Mandela.
(c) Mma Bengali.
(d) Mma Potowani.
4. What does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo give to Mma Tsolamosese?
(d) A car.
5. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
(a) She can spend it on her dying grandchild.
(b) She needs reliable transportation.
(c) She wants jewels to hand down to her grandchildren.
(d) She has always wanted to see the world.
6. How does Mr. Molefelo feel when Mma Tsolamosese accepts the gift in #157?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is shy.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is apprehensive.
7. Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend did not earn her ______________________.
(a) Nursing license.
(b) Master's degree.
(d) Undergrad degree.
8. How does Mr. Buthelezi try to run Mma Ramotswe out of business?
(a) By blackmailing her.
(b) By spreading rumors about her.
(c) By lowballing his prices.
(d) By disparaging her gender.
9. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
10. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He is relocating his business.
(b) He is running for political office.
(c) He runs down the women's agency.
(d) He is expanding his business.
11. Mma Ramotswe can be characterized as being smart, practical and __________________.
12. What is Mrs. Tsolamosese's reaction to hearing about Mr. Molefelo's actions long ago?
(a) She is pleased.
(b) She is furious.
(c) She does not remember him.
(d) She is not angry.
13. Mma Makutsi is dating _____________________.
(a) Mma Ramotswe's ex-husband.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) The husband of the new client.
(d) Her childhood sweetheart.
14. Whom does Mma Ramotswe visit in the village?
(a) Her sister.
(b) An old friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A psychic.
15. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A hat.
(c) A photo of him.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
2. How does Mma Makutsi feel about the man in #119 after their date?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
4. What has Mr. Matekoni come to the place in #114 to fix?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe do while waiting for automotive help?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)