|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week does Mma Makutsi's first typing class take place?
2. An anonymous essay includes a confession about _______________________.
(a) A theft.
(b) A murder.
(d) A crush on Mma Makutsi.
3. What does Mma Ramotswe ask the person in #148?
(a) If she knowsTebogo Bathopi.
(b) Her birthdate.
(c) If she knows a good caterer.
(d) Who designs her dresses.
4. How many children does Tebogo have?
5. How does Mma Makutsi advertise her new typing school?
(a) A poster.
(b) A flyer.
(c) A newspaper ad.
(d) A blog.
6. Why does Mma Ramotswe go to the town in #145?
(a) To buy a dress.
(b) To find Tebogo.
(c) To research a new client.
(d) To buy fresh fruit.
7. Why is Mma Tsolamosese especially sad about her toddler granddaughter?
(a) She has learning disabilities.
(b) She will most likely not survive past childhood.
(c) She has a growth disease.
(d) She has a heart condition.
8. Why does Mma Tsolamosese accept the gift in #157?
(a) She has always wanted to see the world.
(b) She can spend it on her dying grandchild.
(c) She wants jewels to hand down to her grandchildren.
(d) She needs reliable transportation.
9. What does Mma Ramotswe wonder about Mma Tsolamosese as she drives to see her?
(a) Mrs. Tsolamosese's age.
(b) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will donate to her fundraiser.
(c) If Mma Tsolamosese will call the police about the stolen radio.
(d) If Mrs. Tsolamosese will remember her.
10. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
11. What form of retribution does Mma Ramotswe suggest that Mr. Molefelo make to Tebogo?
(a) Pay her daughter's tuition.
(b) Explain the situation to her parents.
(c) Pay her a set fee.
(d) Publish a formal apology.
12. Where does the woman in #130 work?
(a) A car dealership.
(b) A corporation.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A restaurant.
13. What does Mma Ramotswe do while waiting for automotive help?
(a) Looks at photos.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Watches TV.
14. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
(a) It overheats.
(b) It has a flat tire.
(c) It throws a rod.
(d) It runs out of gas.
15. Mma Makutsi asks her class to type essays about _____________________.
(a) What is most important in the writer's life.
(b) Their profession.
(c) Their childhood.
(d) Their summer vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the garage in response to the younger apprentice's prayers?
2. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her date?
3. What is Mma Potowani's advice to Mma Ramotswe regarding Puso?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe learn about Mr. Tsolamosese at the location in #93?
5. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)