|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mma Ramotswe's business?
(a) Ramotswe's Detective Agency.
(b) Botswana Detective Service.
(c) The CDI.
(d) The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
2. Mma Ramotswe is from which country?
3. What type of letter does Mma Makutsi write in Chapter 6?
(a) Apology letter.
(b) Collection letter.
(c) Introductory letter.
(d) Sales letter.
4. From where does Mma Makutsi draw most of her income?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) The state government.
(c) Her catering business.
(d) The Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
5. Who has taken over Mr. Maketoni's business during his illness?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(b) Mma Pindu.
(c) Mma Abam.
(d) Mma Ramotswe.
6. How many foster children does Mma Ramotswe have?
7. What issue is upsetting Motholeli?
(a) She is reaching puberty.
(b) She does not feel well.
(c) She hears gunfire at night.
(d) She is teased about not having a mother.
8. With whom is Mma Ramotswe speaking at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(b) Mr. Molefelo.
(c) Mr. Matekoni.
9. Who was Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend when he was a student?
10. What does Mma Ramotske think Mma Makutsi should do at this point in her life?
(b) Marry a man with money.
(c) Go back to college.
11. What is Mma Ramotswe's first name?
12. Mma Ramotswe's thoughts turn to Mma Makutsi's _________________ struggles.
13. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
(d) Adult Education.
14. The youngest apprentice has become _____________________ lately.
(a) very evasive.
(c) very ill.
(d) quite religious.
15. Who is Mma Ramotswe's fiance?
(a) PJ Brumbaugh.
(b) MLH Massoit.
(c) JLB Matekoni.
(d) CAH Pindu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
2. At one point, Mr. Molefelo lived with a _______________.
3. When did Mr. Molefelo come to the city in #74?
4. For how long has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled with the illness?
5. With what type of illness has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)