|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic is most important for the person in #51 now?
(a) How to mend family relationships.
(b) Expansion of his business.
(c) Everything he has done wrong in his life.
(d) Learning a foreign language.
2. Which business will repair the typewriters for Mma Makutsi's school?
(a) Click Clack Typewriter Repair.
(b) Judy's Typewriter Repair.
(c) The Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
(d) Botswana Office Repair Company.
3. This novel is the ________________ in a series of novels featuring Mma Ramotswe.
4. The man in the family worked as a _____________________.
(d) Prison guard.
5. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern for Mma Makutsi's business?
(a) She will find enough students.
(b) She can get certification.
(c) She will find a good location.
(d) She will be too tired all the time.
6. How many apprentices work in the garage?
7. Mma Makutsi's new business is based on ________________________.
(a) Providing healthcare services.
(b) Selling leather bags.
(c) Creative cooking.
(d) Teaching men to type.
8. From where does Mma Makutsi draw most of her income?
(a) The state government.
(b) Her catering business.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) The Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
9. What request does Mr. Molefelo ask of Mma Ramotswe?
(a) To find his host family and former girlfriend.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To locate his former business partner.
(d) To find his missing son.
10. Mr. Molefelo had told his girlfriend that he did not want a ____________________.
(b) Used car.
11. Mr. Buthelezi is described as a _______________ man.
12. What type of letter does Mma Makutsi write in Chapter 6?
(a) Apology letter.
(b) Collection letter.
(c) Introductory letter.
(d) Sales letter.
13. What is the state of Mma Ramotswe's business since she moved it?
(a) It is suffering.
(b) It is thriving.
(c) It has closed.
(d) It is holding its own.
14. What does Mma Ramotswe think about the opening of the new business?
(a) She is threatened by it.
(b) She welcomes the competition.
(c) She pays no attention to it.
(d) She hopes it fails.
15. What was the last name of the family with whom Mr. Molefelo lived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mma Makutsi thinks that most men do not want to learn ____________________.
2. The owner of the new business claims to have once lived in _____________________.
3. What is Mma Ramotswe looking to find for Mma Makutsi?
4. How does Mma Ramotswe's foster son say he feels about Mr. Katekoni?
5. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)