|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Molefelo had told his girlfriend that he did not want a ____________________.
(c) Used car.
2. Mr. Matekoni believes _______is responsible for injuring the bird.
3. Mma Makutsi is Mma Ramotswe's ____________________.
(d) best friend.
4. What has Mma Ramotswe deeply troubled in Chapter 4?
(a) Her business.
(b) Her personal finances.
(c) Her foster children.
(d) Local politics.
5. What is Mma Ramotswe's first name?
6. What does Mma think would be a profitable business?
(a) Teaching men to type.
(b) Tutoring high school kids.
(c) Selling baked goods.
(d) Designing clothes.
7. What did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
(a) A car.
(b) Rare books.
(c) A radio.
8. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
9. Mr. Buthelezi is described as a _______________ man.
10. What request does Mr. Molefelo ask of Mma Ramotswe?
(a) To find his host family and former girlfriend.
(b) To locate his former business partner.
(c) To find his missing son.
(d) To marry him.
11. The owner of the new business claims to have once lived in _____________________.
(d) New York.
12. What is the name of Mma Ramotswe's business?
(a) Botswana Detective Service.
(b) The CDI.
(c) Ramotswe's Detective Agency.
(d) The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
13. When did Mr. Molefelo come to the city in #74?
(a) When he retired.
(b) When he was a student.
(c) When he got married.
(d) When he graduated.
14. At one point, Mr. Molefelo lived with a _______________.
(a) Step family.
(b) Dysfunctional family.
(c) Host family.
(d) Foster family.
15. With what type of illness has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Mma Ramotswe's business since she moved it?
2. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
3. What are the terms of Mma Makutsi's request?
4. Mma Ramotswe is encouraged because ________________________.
5. The bird in the garden has been injured by a __________________.
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)