|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to harm the person in #51?
(a) Gang members.
(b) A family member.
(c) Ostrich wranglers.
(d) An escaped convict.
2. What are the terms of Mma Makutsi's request?
(a) She must allow silent partners.
(b) She must re-pay the money in two years.
(c) She must return to the school to speak to students.
(d) She must create a plaque to be hung in the lobby.
3. Mma Ramotswe is from which country?
4. The bird in the garden has been injured by a __________________.
(a) child's catapult.
(b) BB gun.
5. When did Mr. Molefelo come to the city in #74?
(a) When he was a student.
(b) When he got married.
(c) When he graduated.
(d) When he retired.
6. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
7. What is Mma Ramotswe's marital status?
8. Mma Ramotswe reassures Motholeli that _______________.
(a) She is more beautiful than the other girls.
(b) She has a higher calling.
(c) She will be a mother to her.
(d) She will travel the world.
9. Mr. Molefelo fell in love with a girl who was a _______________________.
(a) Teaching student.
(d) Nursing student.
10. What type of letter does Mma Makutsi write in Chapter 6?
(a) Sales letter.
(b) Introductory letter.
(c) Collection letter.
(d) Apology letter.
11. For how long has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled with the illness?
(a) Ten years.
(b) A couple of weeks.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few days.
12. What request does Mr. Molefelo ask of Mma Ramotswe?
(a) To marry him.
(b) To find his host family and former girlfriend.
(c) To find his missing son.
(d) To locate his former business partner.
13. Mr. Molefelo had told his girlfriend that he did not want a ____________________.
(a) Used car.
14. Why did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
(a) To pay for his girlfriend's abortion.
(b) To buy a plane ticket.
(c) To buy drugs.
(d) To buy food.
15. What does Mma Ramotswe think about the opening of the new business?
(a) She hopes it fails.
(b) She welcomes the competition.
(c) She is threatened by it.
(d) She pays no attention to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
2. What does the person in #51 tell Mma Ramotswe?
3. What is the name of Mr. Maketoni's business?
4. From which school had Mma Makutsi graduated?
5. Whom does Mma Makutsi call regarding her new business idea?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)