|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
(a) Rare books.
(b) A radio.
(d) A car.
2. It is _____________ that Mma Ramotswe has reservations about Mma Makutsi's new business.
3. Who is the owner of the new business across town?
(a) Mr. Noori.
(b) Mr. Kaleb.
(c) Mr. Buthelezi.
(d) Mr. Mandela.
4. Who tried to harm the person in #51?
(a) An escaped convict.
(b) A family member.
(c) Ostrich wranglers.
(d) Gang members.
5. The bird in the garden has been injured by a __________________.
(b) BB gun.
(d) child's catapult.
6. When Mr. Maketoni returns to work, Mma Ramotswe __________________________.
(a) wants to close her business.
(b) wants to grow her business.
(c) wants to get married.
(d) hopes things will get better.
7. How has the person in #51 escaped death?
(a) His workers scared away the thieves.
(b) He ducked down to avoid the gunfire.
(c) He left the building before it collapsed.
(d) He was able to escape from the burning building.
8. With whom is Mma Ramotswe speaking at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Mr. Matekoni.
(c) Mma Makutsi.
(d) Mr. Molefelo.
9. Mr. Molefelo had told his girlfriend that he did not want a ____________________.
(c) Used car.
10. How does Mma Ramotswe's foster son say he feels about Mr. Katekoni?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He tolerates him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He is leery of him.
11. When did Mr. Molefelo come to the city in #74?
(a) When he graduated.
(b) When he got married.
(c) When he was a student.
(d) When he retired.
12. What was the last name of the family with whom Mr. Molefelo lived?
13. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
(a) The office.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The Accountant's office.
(d) The theater.
14. How many apprentices work in the garage?
15. The man in the family worked as a _____________________.
(c) Prison guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Matekoni do when he arrives at Mma Ramotswe's home?
2. What is the name of Mr. Maketoni's business?
3. What type of business does the person in #51 own?
4. From where has Mma Ramotswe returned at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. The youngest apprentice has become _____________________ lately.
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)