|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
(a) The Accountant's office.
(b) The office.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The theater.
2. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
(c) Adult Education.
3. What topic is most important for the person in #51 now?
(a) How to mend family relationships.
(b) Expansion of his business.
(c) Everything he has done wrong in his life.
(d) Learning a foreign language.
4. Mr. Buthelezi is described as a _______________ man.
5. What is Mr. Matekoni's profession?
6. What does Mma think would be a profitable business?
(a) Teaching men to type.
(b) Selling baked goods.
(c) Designing clothes.
(d) Tutoring high school kids.
7. Mma Makutsi thinks that most men do not want to learn ____________________.
(a) How to cook.
(b) Anything new.
(c) A foreign language.
(d) Alongside women.
8. With whom is Mma Ramotswe speaking at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Mr. Molefelo.
(b) Mr. Matekoni.
(d) Mma Makutsi.
9. What issue is upsetting Motholeli?
(a) She is reaching puberty.
(b) She hears gunfire at night.
(c) She is teased about not having a mother.
(d) She does not feel well.
10. What was the last name of the family with whom Mr. Molefelo lived?
11. It is _____________ that Mma Ramotswe has reservations about Mma Makutsi's new business.
12. When did Mr. Molefelo come to the city in #74?
(a) When he got married.
(b) When he was a student.
(c) When he retired.
(d) When he graduated.
13. What type of business does the person in #51 own?
(a) Ostrich farm.
(c) Accounting firm.
(d) Grocery store.
14. What upsetting news does Mma Makutsi deliver to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) She is resigning her position.
(b) Another detective agency is opening across town.
(c) She has broken her leg.
(d) She has a terminal illness.
15. Why does Mma Makutsi think that Mr. Matekoni will not like the idea of the school?
(a) The start up costs.
(b) The insurance costs.
(c) Staffing issues.
(d) Advertising costs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
2. Who is the owner of the new business across town?
3. What is the Botswana police agency?
4. What is the name of the person who comes to see Mma Ramotswe?
5. From where has Mma Ramotswe returned at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)