|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Botswana police agency?
(a) The CID.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The BPA.
(d) The FBI.
2. Why did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
(a) To pay for his girlfriend's abortion.
(b) To buy a plane ticket.
(c) To buy food.
(d) To buy drugs.
3. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
(d) Adult Education.
4. What does the minister demand that those in attendance do?
(a) Confess their sins in front of the group.
(b) Take singing lessons.
(c) Give money to the poor.
(d) Give a large donation to the church.
5. Who was Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend when he was a student?
6. What are the terms of Mma Makutsi's request?
(a) She must allow silent partners.
(b) She must create a plaque to be hung in the lobby.
(c) She must return to the school to speak to students.
(d) She must re-pay the money in two years.
7. Who has taken over Mr. Maketoni's business during his illness?
(a) Mma Abam.
(b) Mma Pindu.
(c) Mma Ramotswe.
(d) Mma Makutsi.
8. To where has Mma Ramotswe moved her business?
(a) Mr. Maketoni's offices.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) A museum.
(d) City Hall.
9. From where does Mma Makutsi draw most of her income?
(a) Her catering business.
(b) The Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) The state government.
10. From which school had Mma Makutsi graduated?
(a) Kaplan University.
(b) Rhodesian Girls College.
(c) Cleary Secretarial College.
(d) The Botswana Secretarial School.
11. Mma Ramotswe is from which country?
12. What does Mma Ramotswe do to create a diversion at the church?
(a) Spills coffee on the preacher.
(b) Goes into a swoon.
(c) Has a coughing fit.
(d) Falls down the stairs.
13. The owner of the new business claims to have once lived in _____________________.
(d) New York.
14. What is Mma Ramotswe's first name?
15. What does Mr. Matekoni become aware of at Mma Ramotswe's house?
(b) A bird struggling in the garden.
(c) Food cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. The owner of the new business insults Mma Ramotswe by ___________________________.
2. It is _____________ that Mma Ramotswe has reservations about Mma Makutsi's new business.
3. What is Mr. Matekoni's profession?
4. What has Mma Makutsi been thinking of since the beginning of the novel?
5. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)