|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Matekoni do when he arrives at Mma Ramotswe's home?
(a) Fixes dinner.
(b) Waters the vegetables.
(c) Lights the fire.
(d) Kisses her hello.
2. From which school had Mma Makutsi graduated?
(a) Cleary Secretarial College.
(b) Rhodesian Girls College.
(c) Kaplan University.
(d) The Botswana Secretarial School.
3. Mr. Matekoni believes _______is responsible for injuring the bird.
4. What is Mma Ramotswe looking to find for Mma Makutsi?
(a) An eligible bachelor.
(b) A better job.
(c) A new home.
(d) A fur coat.
5. What is Mma Ramotswe's first name?
6. What topic is most important for the person in #51 now?
(a) Everything he has done wrong in his life.
(b) How to mend family relationships.
(c) Learning a foreign language.
(d) Expansion of his business.
7. Where had Mma Ramotswe's offices been located?
(a) In a townhouse.
(b) In her home.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In a strip mall.
8. How does Mma Ramotswe's foster son say he feels about Mr. Katekoni?
(a) He is leery of him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He tolerates him.
(d) He hates him.
9. What is the name of Mma Ramotswe's business?
(a) Ramotswe's Detective Agency.
(b) The CDI.
(c) The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
(d) Botswana Detective Service.
10. Who tried to harm the person in #51?
(a) Gang members.
(b) Ostrich wranglers.
(c) A family member.
(d) An escaped convict.
11. What type of business does Mma Ramotswe run in the novel?
(a) Employment Agency.
(b) Interior Design Company.
(c) Catering Company.
(d) Private Detective Agency.
12. What has Mma Makutsi been thinking of since the beginning of the novel?
(a) Getting married again.
(b) Moving to New York.
(c) New business ideas.
(d) Her children.
13. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
(a) The theater.
(b) The office.
(c) The Accountant's office.
(d) A restaurant.
14. The young garage apprentice asks Mma Makutsi, Mma Ramotswe, and Mr. Matekoni to _____________________.
(a) Watch him play soccer.
(b) Attend his birthday party.
(c) Watch him give a speech at church.
(d) Watch him in a school play.
15. When did Mr. Molefelo come to the city in #74?
(a) When he graduated.
(b) When he retired.
(c) When he was a student.
(d) When he got married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
2. What type of business does the person in #51 own?
3. How many foster children does Mma Ramotswe have?
4. What is the name of a new business opening in town?
5. What does the minister demand that those in attendance do?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)