|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mma Ramotswe's foster son say he feels about Mr. Katekoni?
(a) He tolerates him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He is leery of him.
2. When did Mr. Molefelo come to the city in #74?
(a) When he was a student.
(b) When he got married.
(c) When he graduated.
(d) When he retired.
3. Who was Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend when he was a student?
4. The bird in the garden has been injured by a __________________.
(b) child's catapult.
(d) BB gun.
5. Who has taken over Mr. Maketoni's business during his illness?
(a) Mma Pindu.
(b) Mma Makutsi.
(c) Mma Abam.
(d) Mma Ramotswe.
6. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
(a) Adult Education.
7. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
(a) The Accountant's office.
(b) The theater.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The office.
8. How has the person in #51 escaped death?
(a) He ducked down to avoid the gunfire.
(b) He left the building before it collapsed.
(c) He was able to escape from the burning building.
(d) His workers scared away the thieves.
9. Whom does Mma Makutsi call regarding her new business idea?
(a) Her banker.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) The Vice Principal at her old school.
(d) The Chamber of Commerce.
10. Mr. Molefelo is a rich man who _________________________.
(a) Travels the world regularly.
(b) Feels little regard for anyone but himself.
(c) Wants to establish a philanthropic foundation.
(d) Feels a need to make amends for a wrong he has done.
11. Mr. Molefelo had told his girlfriend that he did not want a ____________________.
(d) Used car.
12. Mma Makutsi's new business is based on ________________________.
(a) Creative cooking.
(b) Providing healthcare services.
(c) Selling leather bags.
(d) Teaching men to type.
13. The owner of the new business claims to have once lived in _____________________.
(a) New York.
14. With whom is Mma Ramotswe speaking at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(c) Mr. Molefelo.
(d) Mr. Matekoni.
15. Mma Ramotswe's thoughts turn to Mma Makutsi's _________________ struggles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mma Ramotswe is from which country?
2. What request does Mr. Molefelo ask of Mma Ramotswe?
3. When Mr. Maketoni returns to work, Mma Ramotswe __________________________.
4. Mr. Matekoni believes _______is responsible for injuring the bird.
5. The owner of the new business insults Mma Ramotswe by ___________________________.
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)