|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Matekoni do when he arrives at Mma Ramotswe's home?
(a) Waters the vegetables.
(b) Kisses her hello.
(c) Lights the fire.
(d) Fixes dinner.
2. What topic is most important for the person in #51 now?
(a) Everything he has done wrong in his life.
(b) Expansion of his business.
(c) How to mend family relationships.
(d) Learning a foreign language.
3. What is Mma Ramotswe's marital status?
4. What task does Mma Makutsi do in the office in Chapter 6?
(a) Sets appointments for Mma Ramotswe.
(b) Types a stack of letters.
(c) Pays bills for Mr. Matekoni's business.
(d) Answers the telephone.
5. How many foster children does Mma Ramotswe have?
6. Mma Ramotswe reassures Motholeli that _______________.
(a) She has a higher calling.
(b) She is more beautiful than the other girls.
(c) She will travel the world.
(d) She will be a mother to her.
7. What has Mma Makutsi been thinking of since the beginning of the novel?
(a) New business ideas.
(b) Getting married again.
(c) Moving to New York.
(d) Her children.
8. With whom is Mma Ramotswe speaking at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(c) Mr. Molefelo.
(d) Mr. Matekoni.
9. For what does Mma Makutsi ask the person in #63?
(b) Business connections.
(c) A business plan.
(d) A loan.
10. At one point, Mr. Molefelo lived with a _______________.
(a) Step family.
(b) Dysfunctional family.
(c) Host family.
(d) Foster family.
11. Who was Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend when he was a student?
12. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
13. With what type of illness has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled?
14. The bird in the garden has been injured by a __________________.
(b) child's catapult.
(d) BB gun.
15. What is the state of Mma Ramotswe's business since she moved it?
(a) It is holding its own.
(b) It is thriving.
(c) It is suffering.
(d) It has closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mood of Mma Ramotswe's foster daughter?
2. How has the person in #51 escaped death?
3. Mr. Molefelo fell in love with a girl who was a _______________________.
4. What does the minister demand that those in attendance do?
5. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)