|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe do to create a diversion at the church?
(a) Goes into a swoon.
(b) Spills coffee on the preacher.
(c) Has a coughing fit.
(d) Falls down the stairs.
2. Who comes to speak to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Her foster child.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Her neighbor.
3. Mma Ramotswe is encouraged because ________________________.
(a) She approves of the people in government offices.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She has found a great diet.
(d) She has a potential new client.
4. The owner of the new business claims to have once lived in _____________________.
(d) New York.
5. What was the last name of the family with whom Mr. Molefelo lived?
6. What type of business does the person in #51 own?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Ostrich farm.
(c) Accounting firm.
7. Mr. Molefelo is a rich man who _________________________.
(a) Wants to establish a philanthropic foundation.
(b) Feels little regard for anyone but himself.
(c) Travels the world regularly.
(d) Feels a need to make amends for a wrong he has done.
8. From where does Mma Makutsi draw most of her income?
(a) The state government.
(b) The Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
(c) Her catering business.
(d) Her ex-husband.
9. Who was Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend when he was a student?
10. Mr. Matekoni believes _______is responsible for injuring the bird.
11. Mr. Buthelezi claims to have once worked for the _______________.
(c) Botswana Registry.
12. This novel is the ________________ in a series of novels featuring Mma Ramotswe.
13. Mma Makutsi's new business is based on ________________________.
(a) Creative cooking.
(b) Teaching men to type.
(c) Selling leather bags.
(d) Providing healthcare services.
14. Who is Mma Ramotswe's fiance?
(a) MLH Massoit.
(b) CAH Pindu.
(c) PJ Brumbaugh.
(d) JLB Matekoni.
15. What is the name of Mr. Maketoni's business?
(a) Maketoni Accounting Firm.
(b) Great Escape Travel Agency.
(c) Maketoni and Pindu Attorneys at Law.
(d) The Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Molefelo fell in love with a girl who was a _______________________.
2. What did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
3. For how long has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled with the illness?
4. Who has taken over Mr. Maketoni's business during his illness?
5. Whom does Mma Makutsi call regarding her new business idea?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)