|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, No. 42 Limpopo Court, and Chapter 20, Two Awkward Men Satisfactorily Disposed of.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma tell Mr. Selelipeng that he needs to do now?
(a) Get a new wardrobe.
(b) Move out of town.
(c) Get a better job.
(d) Break things off with Mma Makutsi.
2. What topic is most important for the person in #51 now?
(a) How to mend family relationships.
(b) Learning a foreign language.
(c) Everything he has done wrong in his life.
(d) Expansion of his business.
3. With how many typewriters does Mma Makutsi plan to start her business?
4. What new equipment has Mr. Matekoni had installed at the shop?
(a) Hydraulic lift.
(c) Tool bins.
5. It is _____________ that Mma Ramotswe has reservations about Mma Makutsi's new business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the student with whom Mma Makutsi goes on a date?
2. What distinction does Mma Ramotswe's business have at the end of Chapter 20?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe see that makes her miss her father?
4. What is Mr. Molefelo's relationship to Mma Tsolamosese?
5. How does Mma Ramotswe's foster son say he feels about Mr. Katekoni?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)