|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, What Mr. Molefelo Did, and Chapter 8, The Typewriters, and a Prayer Meeting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Mma Ramotswe's offices been located?
(a) In a townhouse.
(b) In the desert.
(c) In a strip mall.
(d) In her home.
2. Which business will repair the typewriters for Mma Makutsi's school?
(a) The Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
(b) Botswana Office Repair Company.
(c) Judy's Typewriter Repair.
(d) Click Clack Typewriter Repair.
3. What upsetting news does Mma Makutsi deliver to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) She has broken her leg.
(b) Another detective agency is opening across town.
(c) She is resigning her position.
(d) She has a terminal illness.
4. From where has Mma Ramotswe returned at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A concert.
5. With whom is Mma Ramotswe speaking at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(b) Mr. Molefelo.
(c) Mma Makutsi.
(d) Mr. Matekoni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a new business opening in town?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe's foster daughter reveal to her?
3. What type of business does the person in #51 own?
4. What is the state of Mma Ramotswe's business since she moved it?
5. With what type of illness has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)