|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, What Mr. Molefelo Did, and Chapter 8, The Typewriters, and a Prayer Meeting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task does Mma Makutsi do in the office in Chapter 6?
(a) Pays bills for Mr. Matekoni's business.
(b) Types a stack of letters.
(c) Sets appointments for Mma Ramotswe.
(d) Answers the telephone.
2. Mma Ramotswe's thoughts turn to Mma Makutsi's _________________ struggles.
3. What is Mma Ramotswe's first name?
4. What was the last name of the family with whom Mr. Molefelo lived?
5. The owner of the new business claims to have once lived in _____________________.
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mood of Mma Ramotswe's foster daughter?
2. Mma Makutsi's new business is based on ________________________.
3. How has the person in #51 escaped death?
4. In what city is Mma Ramotswe's business located?
5. With whom is Mma Ramotswe speaking at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)