|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, What Mr. Molefelo Did, and Chapter 8, The Typewriters, and a Prayer Meeting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The youngest apprentice has become _____________________ lately.
(a) very ill.
(b) very evasive.
(c) quite religious.
2. What does Mma Ramotske think Mma Makutsi should do at this point in her life?
(b) Go back to college.
(d) Marry a man with money.
3. What consumes Mma Makutsi's thoughts in Chapter 2?
(a) Ways to increase income.
(b) A new wardrobe.
(c) Losing weight.
(d) Getting married.
4. What does the minister demand that those in attendance do?
(a) Take singing lessons.
(b) Give money to the poor.
(c) Give a large donation to the church.
(d) Confess their sins in front of the group.
5. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
(a) The office.
(b) The Accountant's office.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue is upsetting Motholeli?
2. With how many typewriters does Mma Makutsi plan to start her business?
3. Mr. Buthelezi is described as a _______________ man.
4. Mma Makutsi thinks about all the men who do not know how to __________________.
5. What is Mma Ramotswe's concern for Mma Makutsi's business?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)