|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Talking Cure, and Chapter 6, Old Typewriters, Gathering Dust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what type of illness has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled?
2. Mma Ramotswe reassures Motholeli that _______________.
(a) She will travel the world.
(b) She is more beautiful than the other girls.
(c) She will be a mother to her.
(d) She has a higher calling.
3. What is the name of Mma Ramotswe's business?
(a) Ramotswe's Detective Agency.
(b) The CDI.
(c) The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
(d) Botswana Detective Service.
4. What is the state of Mma Ramotswe's business since she moved it?
(a) It has closed.
(b) It is holding its own.
(c) It is thriving.
(d) It is suffering.
5. What does the person in #51 tell Mma Ramotswe?
(a) She needs some new clothes.
(b) He is ready to get married.
(c) He has been expelled from school.
(d) He was recently held at gunpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mma Ramotswe's marital status?
2. Mma Makutsi thinks about all the men who do not know how to __________________.
3. What does Mma Ramotske think Mma Makutsi should do at this point in her life?
4. What issue is upsetting Motholeli?
5. Mr. Molefelo is a rich man who _________________________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)