|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Talking Cure, and Chapter 6, Old Typewriters, Gathering Dust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the person in #51 escaped death?
(a) He was able to escape from the burning building.
(b) His workers scared away the thieves.
(c) He ducked down to avoid the gunfire.
(d) He left the building before it collapsed.
2. What type of business does the person in #51 own?
(a) Accounting firm.
(b) Ostrich farm.
(c) Grocery store.
3. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
4. Mr. Buthelezi claims to have once worked for the _______________.
(c) Botswana Registry.
5. From which school had Mma Makutsi graduated?
(a) Cleary Secretarial College.
(b) The Botswana Secretarial School.
(c) Kaplan University.
(d) Rhodesian Girls College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Matekoni's profession?
2. The youngest apprentice has become _____________________ lately.
3. What does Mma Ramotske think Mma Makutsi should do at this point in her life?
4. Whom does Mma Makutsi call regarding her new business idea?
5. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)